1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Ireland I want to see

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Asif, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Although Asif is clearly a troll account, he does actually express what the Régime is thinking and what the Régime wants, i.e. the destruction of the Native Irish population and our replacement with a malleable negroid race of drone workers.

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals.

Hot - The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan - The Genocide of the Peoples of Europe

The Potato Mystic and Ire-land like this.
  2. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

You are very much a rag-head with a piece of paper telling you you're Irish given you by Alan Sh1tter.

Aye so proud you thought Collins was a Fianna Failer

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

If Ireland buys into the EU package it will become a Euro clone and lose its uniqueness.Would you suggest to the Italian,Greek,Spanish,French or German people that they should only speak English and forget their language?I am being disingenuous here,we know the answer.Ireland will be a better country by encouraging it's people,especially the young,to stay in a country that offers them a future,homes and a sense of identity and culture.Ireland needs unity,self determination,sovereignty.By all means welcome visitors to holiday and study and work,but in a controlled way,not the stupid open borders and freedom of movement that's caused so much trouble in Europe.Ireland's in a great position to learn from the mistakes of England,Sweden,Germany and other Euro nations.The time has never been better for Ireland to be united,grab the steering wheel,leave the EU and decide who comes into Ireland or not.

4. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The thing I cant understand is why is this plan only targetting Europe? It seems that it is only the Europeans that are scheduled for dilution and eventual elimination.

I cant see any good reason why this plan apply to the one properly run successful place on the Earth,the civilisational jewel on planet Earth.

There are plenty of shithole countries in the Middle East, Africa and Asia that no one would ever miss if they disappeared that we could test out this experiment on. Their own local populations realise they are shitholes, thats why they all want to leave and come to Europe/USA.

Lets experiment and destroy those "civilisations" with diversity. If somehow it works out well then we can think about trying it elsewhere.

5. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

How do you mean my priests and nuns? I thought you said you were Irish Sir?

And then we have Spudnik who's never had a burger or shopped in his life. What does he go around that commune in, a blanket?

6. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Do you understand the concept of a trend ? Specifically the seismic trend that is happening across the Western World most recently evidenced in the elections contested by Wilders/Le Pen?

7. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Disgraceful.

I don't even know what 2pacs posted, but the thread itself is a total violation and antagonisation of anyone remotely Irish.

That the mod here chose to delete the comment instead of the obviously trolling thread, does make me question what's going on here.

As Max pointed out, he clearly states his vision is to 'replace the old'. And you guys expect a reasonable debate out of that?

8. Ire-land

Yet the thread is let run?

9. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Well, I reckon Asif was looking for a rise with it, knowing that probably a majority here are against unlimited immigration and keen to see Ireland's cultural identity remain.

Having said that - and with P.ie in mind - I think Asif and anyone else should be allowed to post threads about anything they want without censorship.

Otherwise, if the mods begin deleting threads that a majority may not like - even if they're troll-threads - then this forum will end up no better than P.ie.

Ire-land likes this.
  10. Ire-land

I agree.

But my point was, if posts are deleted in response to such baiting, what chance have we got?

Delete all or neither.

maxflinn likes this.
  11. maxflinn

I've not been following the thread as I've been busy so didn't know posts were being deleted.

I'll have a read through it now.

Ire-land likes this.
  12. Ire-land

It was that one post above that I was referring to.

I don't even know what 2pacs said, but I know he's a quality poster. The fact that his post was so firmly dealt with is what bothered me.

The whole thread is a total scumbag wind up. This asif character is obviously some excrement blow-in trying to bait the natives. Yet he's protected on here?

maxflinn likes this.
  13. maxflinn

I'm guessing Asif and YoungStudent are P.iesters that come here for a wind-up.

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  14. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Certainly the full pressure is on Europe today, but Japan is coming under intense pressure from the Globalists to open its borders to mass immigration. Japan and Korea cannot be allowed to remain homogeneous societies or that would give the impression that we Europeans could resist too.

Japan under pressure to accept more immigrants as workforce shrinks

As Its Population Ages, Japan Quietly Turns to Immigration

Ready or not, Japan on the way to becoming a nation of immigrants

15. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

I see, what channel do you watch? Maybe you need to broaden your sources of information. Who was the last priest or nun prosecuted for sexual avoided of a minor? What channel did you watch it on?

16. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

Yes but you using a house that could be used by someone else in the community isn't very helpful is it? I'm sure if you gave up your council house so that one of the adult children of someone in the community could have it would be much more helpful to them than you getting a few potholes filled or whatever messing you would intend to do if you got elected.
    Then you could and live and work with the homeless, you want to 'help the local community, being a member of that community and living in and arond it means you can best serve them' so you doing that for homeless would mean you would help out a person that needed a house and you could be a member of the homeless community living in and around them.
    Thay would be great if you would do that. Fair play to you.

17. Ire-land

No soubt.

18. maxflinn

I agree with this. I see nothing wrong with Ireland adopting such a position. Those that come would be needed, they wouldn't put a drain on social/public services, add to the housing crisis or cause a lowering of wages.

Those already here would not be in need of housing or jobs, and so would be less likely to feel animosity towards immigrants, as they wouldn't be adding to the unemployment or housing issues we already have here.

El Chaval. and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  19. Ire-land

We don't have anything resembling immigration, not that I'm telling you anything.

This is total population and cultural replacement, nothing less.

El Chaval. and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  20. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

well young student... does yr friend agree to allow the same happen in his Country ? u both want what the Global Elite want, a Low wage economy of no particular national identity, with no borders, dilute to federalize. Unless yr friend agrees to Exactly the Same Treatment of His Homeland, where the indigenous language is Trashed for English, for his convenience, following Ireland in receiving more immigrants, for His Convenience, totally ignoring Thousands years of Ireland's caucasian white Ethnic identity & ancestry, it's Christian core culture, then he cannot demand the same of other nations. Irish Patriots did not fight for Ireland's freedom, to the death, to hand Ireland over to the Globalist Elite for a Globalist invasion. As for religion, he can hardly brand the entire Christian religion either, as we westerners could make a list issues regarding Islam, like the subjugation of women (the obedience, +control of), or any religion. I doubt he would agree to the same in His Country, the building of Christian Churches, where he would be a minority in His Homeland. You don't see the same happening to african, asian or middle eastern cultures, so why would we allow it to happen to ours...? We, have no rights? The invasion is only in one direction.