1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Israeli War Crimes, Terrorism And Humanitarian Abuse Thread.

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by maxflinn, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

[​IMG]

19000 rockets = 19000 war crimes.....

Olli Rehn likes this.
  2. kalipa44

kalipa44 Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Great men with psychic abilities those "Arabs". They could see what was going to happen in 1967 and "slaughtered " people in the 20s ,30s and 50s

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  3. kalipa44

I'd say so. He posted those Prager U 5 minute videos for children over there too., advertising the propaganda that the US kids are being fed lol

4. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

Truck Drivers Unloading Tons Of Food In Gaza Everyday Unaware Of 'Brutal Siege'....:smiley:

Olli Rehn likes this.
  5. kalipa44

A bit of information to those oiks that try to deny the existence of the Palestinians . They weren't from Arabia but native to the Middle East and they didn't just appear in the 20th century

"Ancient Egyptian Records Indicate Philistines Weren't Aegean Pirates After All

New study of 3,200-year-old documents from Ramses III suggests the much-reviled Philistines were not alien belligerents but native Middle Easterners.
    By Ariel David Jul 23, 2017

Research into ancient Egyptian records from the 12th century B.C.E. is shedding new light on a mystery archaeologists have been debating for decades: the origin of the Philistines and other marauding “Sea Peoples” that appeared in the Levant during the late Bronze Age.

The research, and other recent discoveries, suggest the enigmatic Philistines may have been a native Middle Eastern population, rather than invading pirates from the Aegean islands, as traditional scholarship holds.

The Philistines may also have played a much less nefarious role than previously thought in the sudden and unexplained collapse of great civilizations – including the Hittite empire, Egypt and Mycenae – that occurred around the 12th century BCE.

Uncovering the Philistine graveyard, dating to about 3,000 years ago, in Ashkelon. Gil Cohen Magen

“We shouldn’t think of the Philistines and the other Sea Peoples as this huge coalition of Mediterranean fighters who whoosh through the land and destroy everything in their way,” says Shirly Ben-Dor Evian, the curator of Egyptian archaeology at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, whose doctoral research at Tel Aviv University resulted in the article published last week in the Oxford Journal of Archaeology.

Biblical influences

The study reinterprets ancient Egyptian records from the reign of Pharaoh Ramses III, which have long been known to researchers and have formed the basis of what we know about the early history of the Sea Peoples, of which the Philistines were just one group."

(Continued)

Ancient Egyptian records indicate Philistines weren't Aegean pirates after all

6. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Yes, Telstar has a quite particular moronicity.

kalipa44 and maxflinn like this.
  7. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

A thread on Irish Zionists and their general weirdness might be in order.

maxflinn, kalipa44 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  8. Tadhg Gaelach

I think the fact that Telstar now calls himself "Anglophile" might give a clue to this mental disorder.

maxflinn likes this.
  9. SwordOfStCatherine

This flegger that I know and like even though he is well a bit of a mentalist (not that most fleggers aren't) got into a bit of scrap with L'Chaim over on the other place. L'Chaim is always claiming people are anti-Semitic because they don't hold the Zionist colonial project to the same standard that they hold other countries, well the flegger argued I believe cogently that the UK State didn't behave near as barbarously during the Troubles as the Zionists do to the Palestinians. Now of course that doesn't excuse or justify the fact that UK State was effectively running death squads targeting mainly civilians. However I think his central point still stands. One of the Irish Zionists became totally appalled by this and started posting videos of the Battle of the Bogside. The flegger's point made him go into hysterics.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  10. SwordOfStCatherine

I wonder if Telestar is actually Irish a lot of the time.

11. Tadhg Gaelach

He doesn't actually say anything - just posts up an endless stream of mindless memes. He's really a dog going around shitting everywhere so a to leave his smell.

maxflinn likes this.
  12. SwordOfStCatherine

Did you ever encounter Clannrickard or whatever he calls himself? Sad little man who tries to make himself feel powerful by supporting hysterically the most blood thirsty aspects of the Washington/Tel Aviv Axis.

kalipa44, maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. Tadhg Gaelach

Yes, another absolute cretin - but at least he can string a couple of words together - unlike Telstar.

maxflinn likes this.
  14. SwordOfStCatherine

To be honest I see the Zionist versus Palestinian question as a straight forward issue of obvious Right and obvious Wrong. I don't have much time for committed Zionists who aren't Jewish. What do you say to someone like Clannrickard? I think of things to say to reason with roc_ but to be honest I just right off most Non-Jewish Zionists as utter moral trash who there is no point reasoning with.

kalipa44, maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  15. Tadhg Gaelach

I think Clannretard said he's a shopkeeper of some sort. You'll find that these sorts (and their daughters, i.e. Maggie Thatcher) have an obsessive devotion to the status quo, as they feel that only the status quo guarantees their little bit of advantage in the world. Basically, they have the minds of rodents.

maxflinn and SwordOfStCatherine like this.
  16. OP
    maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Swords I doubt roc is Jewish either. I'm sure I recall him saying he's not anyway.

Clanretard has the IQ of a donkey! Supporting Thatcher and the IDF...

Tadhg Gaelach and kalipa44 like this.
  17. kalipa44

I don't think roc is but he's obsessed with Israel to the point of losing all reason.

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.
  18. OP
    maxflinn

Yeah I've never seen anyone so obsessed with trying to defend the crimes of Israel. Very weird.

kalipa44 likes this.
  19. SwordOfStCatherine

roc_ if you ever come across Jews is pure Ashkenazi. He is walking stereotype. In some ways I'm pretty stereotypical to of my own tribe. Ethnic stereotypes exist for a reason.

20. OP
    maxflinn

Perhaps so. He denies it though, If He is.