• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

No Off Topic Posts Allowed The Israeli War Crimes, Terrorism And Humanitarian Abuse Thread.

Setantawatchl

Wouldn't Israel save millions if they would only stop their ill treatment of the Palestinians and the occupation ?
Then they wouldn't have to pay halfwits like we see here to lie and spin for them to cover up their war crimes and excesses.
Says the Al jazira/ electronic intafada mouth piece

kalipa44

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Poor chlorine gas bombers, eh??:D

Don't post bull. Israel is attacking the state forces of a sovereign state and killing civilians in the process. Yet here you and the other useful fools drool over every other breach of international law and the principles of civilisation , cheerleading a rogue state and faux democracy.

You are to pitied and despised in equal measure for your blind love of violence and oppression, your casual lies and dismissal of the deaths and torture of children, and your sickeningly smug gloating of the power that Israel wields over an unarmed and vulnerable community.

None of you have anything to be proud of.

Last edited:

Setantawatchl

Don't post bull. Israel is attacking the state forces of a sovereign state and killing civilians in the process. Yet here you and the other useful fools drool over every other breach of international law and the principles of civilisation , cheerleading a rogue state and faux democracy.

You are to pitied and despised in equal measure for your blind love of violence and oppression, your casual lies about dismissal of the deaths and torture of children, and your sickeningly smug gloating of the power that Israel wields over an unarmed and vulnerable community.

None of you have anything to be proud of.
First of all i hope you don't include me in terms of love of violence and you have often justified violence. It's interesting you describe Israel as a faux democracy, would you like to expand on that?

kalipa44

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
First of all i hope you don't include me in terms of love of violence and you have often justified violence. It's interesting you describe Israel as a faux democracy, would you like to expand on that?

Yes I do include you in everything I wrote in that post.
By your silence you condone every vicious and savage action of Israel.

You cannot call a country that is maintaining a belligerent and medieval military occupation of almost 5 million people, a true democracy

Setantawatchl

Yes I do include you in everything I wrote in that post.
By your silence you condone every vicious and savage action of Israel.

You cannot call a country that is maintaining a belligerent and medieval military occupation of almost 5 million people, a true democracy
You are raving
I have always advocated peace and I believe that there will be a successful peace process soon
There is enough Jew haters out there you don't need me

kalipa44

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
You are raving
I have always advocated peace and I believe that there will be a successful peace process soon
There is enough Jew haters out there you don't need me
You talk nonsense most of the time, rattling on about a two-state solution when all the major players in power in Israel have made it clear they will never allow it.

You are dishonestly whitewashing the occupation and the total disrespect that most Israelis and their fans like anglo/ Telstar and yourself have for the Palestinian people .

You're right, we don't need you as you contribute nothing but more waffle like Anglo/Telstar fills the forum with every day.

Setantawatchl

You talk nonsense most of the time, rattling on about a two-state solution when all the major players in power in Israel have made it clear they will never allow it.

You are dishonestly whitewashing the occupation and the total disrespect that most Israelis and their fans like anglo/ Telstar and yourself have for the Palestinian people .

You're right, we don't need you as you contribute nothing but more waffle like Anglo/Telstar fills the forum with every day.
How dishonest of you ton twist what I said
Peace is abhorrent to you and the other Jew haters

kalipa44

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
How dishonest of you ton twist what I said
Peace is abhorrent to you and the other Jew haters

More waffle. I want to see peace for the two peoples more than anything else. how many times do you have to be told this ?

It just shows your dishonesty even more, Calling people "Jew Haters" is just an easy way to dismiss the opinions of others. That way you can still wallow in your nonsense and not see the reality of what is going on on the ground.

An absolute fool and a waste of space

Setantawatchl

Your post is nothing more than an unhinged, hate filled rant , full of libelous lies and hysterical nonsense.

Go away and think about what you're posting. I won't humour you by replying to your drivel.
The PA/PLO are in early talks with Israel are you and the rest of the anti Jew Irish brigade really advising them otherwise?

kalipa44

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
No link to where these cartoons are coming from. How do we know it is a credible source of information ?

It's time these cartoons were disallowed. They add nothing but take up space where debate should be. They are making the forum like like some kids playground nline

kalipa44

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Knesset hears calls for Palestinian bodies to be thrown into the sea

February 8, 2018 at 4:38 pm
The Knesset Internal Affairs Committee yesterday discussed the policy of refusing to return the bodies of Palestinians killed by Israeli forces to their families for burial.

Israeli authorities have repeatedly withheld bodies of alleged Palestinian assailants, part of a range of collective punishment measures that also include home demolition.
During the committee hearing, the parents of an Israeli soldier killed in occupied East Jerusalem in January 2017 said that “instead of debating whether or not to hold a body, there is one solution – to leave it in Israel permanently or to throw it into the sea”.

Committee chair MK Yoav Kisch (Likud) said: “These terrorists who try to inflict harm, they should be terminated on the spot”, adding: “We cannot deal with terrorists as though we are in Switzerland.”
He continued: “What the United States did with [Osama] Bin Laden is a great example of a country that fights back.”

The debate attracted cross-party support for the policy of withholding Palestinian bodies. MK Akram Hasoon (Kulanu) claimed that the funerals of Palestinians killed by Israeli forces “make 10,000 people anti-Israeli”, adding:
"We should not return bodies. We should demolish homes."
MK Anat Berko (Likud), meanwhile, told the committee: “Terrorists who murder us deserve a donkey’s burial, at night, when no one can see.”
MK Mickey Levy (Yesh Atid), a former commander of the Jerusalem District Police, told the Knesset meeting: “I used to return bodies after a year, in the middle of the night, and I deployed 700 officers so that no one other than close relatives would leave the house.”

Knesset hears calls for Palestinian bodies to be thrown into the sea

MOD NOTICE

Post Edited

To say I believe

Please do not assume what other posters think by stating it as fact.

Thanks

London

Last edited:

Setantawatchl

No link to where these cartoons are coming from. How do we know it is a credible source of information ?

It's time these cartoons were disallowed. They add nothing but take up space where debate should be. They are making the forum like like some kids playground nline
If memes and gifs and cartoons are banned then we just have opinion and debate
So if Hamas built tunnels and used building materials to do so, where did the money come from to buy the materials. What was the money that was used to build the tunnels meant to be used for?