1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movie' started by sparkyplug, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Amster did in fact indicate his predilection for homosexual acts in a previous post. You obviously picked up on that too?

The Boss likes this.
  2. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

Just because I campaigned tirelessly online on another site and feel I was part of the reason the referendum on gay marriage was passed does not make me poofter. As I said as the time they are going to be jocking each other anyway so why should they not have to get married like normal people? I work with them every day of the eeek and they are grand sound people, having to keep your back to the wall around them is only bullsh1t made up by the homophobics that prowl this site they never once tried to jock me even when I turned my back to one of them by mistake once.

3. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator

Tbf, that's comedy gold.

The Boss likes this.
  4. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Ed Wood. Very clever.

5. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator

The Guard.

A great movie, and such pride in Ireland too.

6. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

Blow back.

Didnt watch it all as I fell asleep. But it reminded me of a time I went to visit a hooker in a european city i worked in as ye know i worked all over europ e. I had heard about tae bagging from one of the gay lads and meant to ask her for that but jazus couldnt remeber it and mistakenly asked for blow back . didnt click till she farted in me face . Thankfully she wasnt a darkie or I might not be here to tell the story .

El Chaval. likes this.