• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Racism against White people in South Africa - Katie Hopkins

2pacs

Donator
Political Irish
Katie not having a great time in South Africa, she went there to film the plight of white South African farmers.

She managed to collapse due to her medication.

Now on her way out of South Africa she had found herself detained by the authorities for racism, I kid you not!

Thankfully she has since managed to get out

OP
OP
2pacs

2pacs

Donator
Political Irish
It’s an uncomfortable subject that the mainstream media avoids because it’s contrary to the “official” narrative that only whites can be racist, especially in the country that once had Apartheid laws.
The story must be told.

But the South African government is trying to censor me.

On my way back home, South Africa’s border guards ordered that I be detained at the airport.

They obviously missed me coming into the country. But they “caught” me trying to leave.

They detained me under section 29(1)(d) of South Africa’s Immigration Act — which bans:
"A member of or adherent to an association or organisation advocating the practice of racial hatred or social violence.”​
But I am a member of no such organization and I deplore both racism and violence. In fact, that’s what I was doing in South Africa: exposing the racial hatred and social violence being directed against white farmers.
In the end, the border police let me go — but it was a reminder that South Africa is losing its civil liberties, especially the ability to criticize the governing ANC party or its extremist cousin, the EFF.
South Africa won’t lift a finger to stop violence — but they’ll try to arrest a journalist who exposes it.
I’m free now. And I managed to smuggle my documentary film footage out of the country.
If you want to see the dozen or so short videos I’ve produced so far, visit RebelSouthAfrica.com.
SHOCK: South Africa detained me at the airport because of my journalism

TheKing

Donator
Political Irish
How did the blacks fu*k that place up so badly?
Name me one country they didnt?

I have genuinely asked this question a thousand times, show me one black majority country or city that isn't a shithole.

bogtrotter

Political Irish
How a lot of our women are mating with them is staggering.
Majority of woman I see dating them are the types that would struggle to find a man, fat ugly types. They love the attention they receive.

Others that date them use them as a pet to show off to their friends, "this is Zumba my Black Boyfriend, he has a 12 Inch dick."

Muckit

New
Political Irish
A good looking Polish girl I work with has a black Brazilian boyfriend, He speaks little English and certainly speaks no Polish. She, on the other hand, has Excellent English and naturally Excellent Polish, but sadly no Brazillian.

I cant for my life understand how they actually communicate with such poor language options, and yet they are getting married next month. They have been dating for the last 6 years. I guess it took one of them 6 years to learn "will you Marry Me" in the others spoken tongue.

On the plus side, their first child will make an excellent communicator for both of them when he comes of age.