1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The random chat/waffle thread

Discussion in 'Chat' started by London, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Goaty

Goaty Member Political Irish

2. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

Mark my words -- expect to hear a lot more on this. Young men dropping out of society/marriage. Reasons? Tougher conditions on entry level jobs + lack of employment/ extreme feminism /automation/digitisation and some out of touch commentators blame computer games. That's more a symptom I'd say. Of course the Daily Fail screws most of it up but it's a general idea.

Australian teenagers are joining an online community of disgruntled males who vow to abandon all romantic relationships with women.
    MGTOW, or Men Going Their Own Way, is an international 'men's rights' movement promoting the belief that males always become victims in relationships.
    Readers of the group's forums can find discussions on everything from 'this is how men get screwed in marriage' to 'why women are getting fatter'.

The thing is to avoid marriage not 'vow to abandon all romantic relationships with women'. These online 'movements' sound extreme but I'd say a hell of a lot more simply avoid marriage and don't bother to go online to write about it. Still, that will change if economic/social trends continue.

[​IMG]

MGTOW: Teenagers vow to shun girls in 'men's rights' fad | Daily Mail Online

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Ire-land likes this.
  3. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

Teenage boys saying they'll be celibate,I reckon they'll find that a strain.It is understandable that young males feel threatened,but love ❤ conquers all,aah.

4. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The treatment of men in divorce proceedings is a very big deal. It's sad to say that Muslims have a far better appreciation for men, too much so tbh. Yet the feminists can't stop going after the broken men they've already destroyed, while supporting the Muslims. I suppose bullies do prefer to focus on the weak.

Esto Praesidium likes this.
  5. Finished Symphony

Yeah there seems to be no easy way out of this predicament over the long term. Official types and the media just don't want to know about it.

Ire-land likes this.
  6. Finished Symphony

'Hit me.' 'Bring it on.'

American Airlines worker suspended after row with passengers.

7. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

mother of God, do Airlines have a death wish?

"Hell look Camera phones recording me, lets ask a passenger for a fight!"

8. anderson

9. anderson

Raw footage.

10. Finished Symphony

Anything could be going through this guy's head.

That's it, no more Mr Nice Guy.

If he hits me I'm suing!

Look camera phone. Go viral, make name, launch music career.

11. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Note to self-

I might need to limit my viewing of 'immigration threads' prior to going to sleep. High pulse and temperature have been known to inhibit restfulness.

12. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

[​IMG]

I have not seen Goat recently and now I know why. I hope he was not too traumatized by the experience.

Dedogs and Helen Back like this.
  13. Finished Symphony

I love those old stories when you can get a fresh angle on things.
    Such as playing the Lotto.

Like this story from June 2012.

Who wants to be a millionaire... again: £100m fatcat banker does the lotto in bid to almost double his fortune

If ever there was an image that proves there is no limit to a banker’s lust for staggering wealth, here it is…

Clearly Rich Ricci’s £100million fortune is not enough as the Barclays fatcat pops out to buy EuroMillions tickets in the hope of scooping the £92million jackpot yesterday.
    And he pulled out a wad of £50 notes to pay for his flutter.

For many – especially the thousands of people thrown on the scrapheap in a recession caused by greedy bankers – £92million would totally transform their lives.
    But for someone with the Barclays investment arm chief’s riches it would simply swell his already full to bursting coffers. And maybe not even get spent, ever.

Camelot chief executive Dianne Thompson said when the jackpot reaches £75million, bankers suddenly become interested.
    She added: “That’s when my top-selling 20 stores will be in the City and Canary Wharf.”

Who wants to be a millionaire... again: £100m fatcat banker does the lotto in bid to almost double his fortune

What a sack of crap.

14. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

Certainly the Banker element in London is a big threat to Europe. Indeed weren't these the ones who pocketed all the money in the 2008 crash when Ireland had to pay the bond holders?

25 year olds from London with large short positions on housing and the banks profited from the regular joe on the street not the banks or the central banks.

Some people have said it the large anti-CDO CLO Swaps held by Deutsche Bank and the German bankers that benefitted but I beg to differ. I think the mother off all evil eminates from London and they are the pace setters in the world economy. If they want oil to drop the markets do the bidding of the British - if they want to keep the pound strong - the markets do their bidding. As long as the US bankers have the London traders backs this is the way things will go.

15. Finished Symphony

It has less financial regulation than the US - plenty of American firms made a beeline over there.

It's the money laundering capital of the world according to many sources including the CIA. They should know all about that.

Some chap from the UN said liquidity was kept going in 2008 due to drug money.
    Drug money saved banks in global crisis, claims UN advisor

You could fill a library with all the dodgy goings-on.

16. Finished Symphony

[​IMG]

Yay 4th of July.

In honour of this day watch Steven Seagal's The Patriot.

This American hero takes on a militia in some small hick town somewhere over some virus or whatever, secret underground laboratory - you know the drill.

Superhans likes this.
  17. Finished Symphony

Was out quite late last night which is rare for me and witnessed the usual behaviour one might expect after all the pubs and clubs are shut. Some lad lying on the ground being lifted by the guards and a crowd of about 30+ standing there singing songs, cheering. Someone even had a guitar going. What a circus.

Superhans likes this.
  18. Superhans

Superhans Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Donator Battle Royale

At least its not as bad as those shytes who videoed and laughed at a man drowning in Florida!

19. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I think they have found some old obscure law and they are going to prosecute.

20. Finished Symphony

Crazy story although not much surprises me anymore. Still, you never know what might turn up in the news.

The guy last night was arrested. Didn't see what led to the arrest.