1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll The Return of The Most Respected Prodigal Son

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Youngdan, Oct 5, 2017.

?

Should The Most Respected Poster Myles be welcomed back into the family

1. Yes of course

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. Of course he should

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. It is past time

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. It has not been the same, so yes

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. I need more time to consider before saying yes.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

This site has in the recent past undergone a period of great wailing and sorrow when a Most Respected Poster was forced through no fault of his own and at great emotional angst to take the drastic action of committing Hari Kari.

[​IMG]
    The above picture is believed to be the last instragam message sent by The Most Respected Poster.
    The provocation that forced TMRP into this situation was the overly tight moderation that he had to endure. We all must look deeply into our souls to see if we ourselves were part of pressure laid upon him that no mortal poster could be expected to endure.

As part of this process I myself sought guidance from my Pastor.

[​IMG]

My Pastor is an older and wise man and he asked me a very simple question.
    Do you feel lucky Punk?
    I reflected on this for 7 days and 7 nights to allow The Lord to soften my heart and harden my courage.

I have been forced to admit that I deleted a perfectly acceptable video clip posted by TMSP which offended me but who was I, as a sinner myself, to cast the fist stone. The gif is too traumatic to view so I am showing a still picture of the harrowing image
    [​IMG]

To allow a state of tranquility to return and after a period of Fasting, I have volunteered to sacrifice myself and have opened a highly secret and secure back channel to plead with TMRP to finally sign a peace treaty and resume proper relations.

There has been a rumor widely circulating that I have been referred to as a Seppo and a Dantard. I do not know what either term means but I assume they are good. We must all pray that these talks will succeed and The Most Respected Poster Myles will return and be part of community of posters

2. cheekycnt

cheekycnt Member Political Irish

Myles should come back, its the budget next week, surely he wants to moan with the rest of us?

Una, maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  3. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Option 6: only after completing a snowflake course in racial harmony and diversity.

:D

4. OP
    Youngdan

I will gingerly suggest that he undergo hypnosis in order to be more accepting of counter viewpoints.
    The stress of this situation has lead to a dramatic increase in his girth. When asked on this he replied that it is appropriate that he be Buddha like as after all the opinion of The Most Respected Poster is expected to be of greater weight than other posters.
    The negotiations are at a very delicate stage. We are nearing the 2nd annerversary of the founding of the site and I fear he will make a provocative post to mark the occasion.

Una and maxflinn like this.
  5. OP
    Youngdan

Nobody moans, all posters are very happy in the presence of The Most Respected Poster.

Una and maxflinn like this.
  6. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Listen, guys, if Myles wants some "me" time, I think we should give the feller his space. Maybe he should go somewhere where he can find himself. Say maybe... I'm thinkin' Tibet or Antarctica.

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.
  7. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

Well I've been conferring with the inter galactic council on the far side of the moon,and we say let him back,but we do hope ,he will refrain from using unpleasant racist words.

8. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Lol

9. OP
    Youngdan

Good point. His absence is more than just a terrestrial loss, the void of galactic space is more vacuumic and expanding more rapidly since the fracture in the Plain of Harmony.

Una likes this.
  10. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Fair play to Myles, he lasted longer than Bugsy!

Still confused by Myles though, never really found out what is hissy fit was about.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  11. Danny Dyer`s Pants

Danny Dyer`s Pants Member Political Irish

12. OP
    Youngdan

Lol. Free the Hissy 2.
    Bugsy, we hardly knew ya.

13. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I thank you Mr Moderator for your obviously genuine overtures.

The inspiration I got for this movement was from the Great Lockout of 1913. In that struggle the demands for fairness and justice were not immediately met but a seed of discontent was sown which would eventually lead to great change. What's happened here will go down in the annals of Political Irish.com as the Great Boycott of 2017.

I want to take this opportunity to stretch an outreached hand to my old comrades Tadgh Gaelach and the Potato Mystic and apologise for any intemperate language that may have been sent in their direction. A subject such as this can at times lead to a degree of overzealousness such are the passions it can invoke in honest men.

I hereby call an official end to the boycott and invite participants to resume posting at their earliest convenience.

Go raibh maith agat a chairde.

"The great only appear great because we are on our knees. Let us rise."

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  14. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Good to see ya back Myles!

Una, Kershaw, Tadhg Gaelach and 2 others like this.
  15. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Thank God you're back Myles. We've been inundated with uncanny manifestations since you left.

16. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I was fully convinced the new Tadhg was Myles, but he ultimately proved too thoughtful and coherent.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  17. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

A Wimp Out from the Slobber campaigning against Wimps.

Fukk of back into the Night you Tosser...

18. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Welcome back, Myles.

19. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

You are one seriously strange individual.

And that's something coming from me....

20. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

Yeah - you're a beaut.

Boycotting your own Boycott- what a loser lol!