1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Solar System is closer to the Galactic Center, time is speeding up.

Discussion in 'Space' started by Quantum, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Quantum

Quantum New Political Irish

Greetings all, and happy holidays to you all.

I want to share with you something I am in the know off, which is also something that is being withheld from the world.

I work for NASA, that is much as I can tell you about my employers, except I do not work in the USA, I work elsewhere outside of America.

You may think NASA is an American agency, but is far more than that, it is the worlds space agency and leads all other space agencies.

What im about to tell you is shocking, amazing and simply expands our minds beyond what we could ever comprehend.

One of the things everyone keeps telling me is how this year seems to have come and gone so quickly, far more quickly than any other years.

Well there is a reason for that and it is a reason that is most shocking.

TIME IS SPEEDING UP!  Thats right folks, time is speeding up and an alarming rate that could speed danger to the human race.

Many people believe the moon orbits the earth, the earth orbits the sun and our little system is fixed in space.

That coudlnt be further from the truth, whilst its true the moon orbits the earth and the earth orbits the Sun our system actually orbits the galactic center of the milky way galaxy.

thecorrugate.jpg

Like a sink plughole our system is slowly being pulled to the Galactic center which many believe to be a huge black hole. As we get closer to the center we start to feel the difference in time as time is unable to escape a black hole, however up until now it was believed time would slow down the closer we got to the black hole.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

However recently it has been discovered and KEPT SECRET that time is actually speeding up, and its speeding up at such a rate we now understand that it is directly effecting our daily lives.

The Earth is in no immediate danger of being sucked into the galactic center, that wont happen for a few Billion years and before that happens the milky way is set to collide with the Andromeda Galaxy.

However what it is doing is directly reducing our life spans and doing it at a very fast rate.

To give you an example;

20 years ago 

60 minutes was 1 hour.

Today 60 minutes is still 1 hour however with time speeding up 60 minutes today is 82 minutes 20 years ago.

Enjoy this information, it isnt set for public release so make the most of it .

Happy holidays one and all.

2. Bi Ciuin

Bi Ciuin New Political Irish

Interesting, but what can you tell us about Roswell and aliens in general?

3. seabhcan

seabhcan Member Political Irish

Bullshit is increasing too.

4. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator

Actually time varying is not far fetched at all, even if it is very complicated for a simple mind to grasp. The speed of light decreasing is accepted by many as well. That is why a black hole is black, because the light is slowed to such an extent that it can't escape from it. I have given Quantum a like for this post, afterall, it did not take but a second, or less actually as it speeds up

5. seabhcan

Time speeds up and slows down by measurable amounts even at different heights on Earth - due to being farther from the center of the earth. Time also changes speed the faster you move and this is a critical part of making GPS work. The 100s of atomic clocks which fly around above our heads as part of the GPS system all need to adjust their times to account for tiny changes in the gravitational field (ie. they slow when travelling near mountains) and speed changes in their orbit. All this was discovered by Einstein in 1915 in his work on general relativity.

My call on bullshit is on the claim that Nasa is hiding something on this or that its 'dangerous'.

6. Youngdan

[​IMG]

The entire country is based on bullshit.

It takes oodles to convince 350 million people that the 2 candidates for president are not just part of a friendly clique.

History will show that the biggest bulshitter of all was NASA.

7. seabhcan

You think NASA is hiding Einsteins General Relativity from the US public? It was published 45 years before Nasa was founded.

8. seabhcan

By the way, time will slow the closer we get to the black hole at the center of the galaxy. Not speed up.

9. twokidsmanybruises

twokidsmanybruises New Member Political Irish

?????? - Is this a joke? I'd assume so, but...

We are in inside time, so whether time is speeding up or slowing down as our relative postion in the universe changes, our perception of time would not change. For us, 60 seconds is 60 seconds. It has never been, from our postion, any more or less than sixty seconds.

10. The OD

The OD Member Political Irish

That's 180 seconds of my life wasted reading this thread......or was it 179.304567 seconds?

11. Youngdan

The OP may have been a joke, or not, but still, the thread is still more interesting than the 10000 posts by sir Charles on windowed elsewhere, that certainly is a waste of time.
    I am not knowledgeable on Einstein despite a decent degree so I will pass on him. There is no reason to assume people view time the same as others or even themselves. A person who smokes some weed surely sees his time perception slow dramatically. Time flies when having fun and vice versa. Time seems to go faster as you age. I saw an opinion once that had an explanation in that 6 months to a child may represent 10% of his existence at 5 years old so it seems a long time. At 50 though 6 months is just 1% of a person's life and it appears far less of course.

I certainly think time is passing more quickly than before, or at least my perception of it

12. Ren84

Ren84 Respected Member Political Irish

I can only assume the likes of SpaceX have poached all the best talent from NASA if the OP is indicative of the quality of their staff.

And let's not bring to Ireland all that "Happy Holidays" bollox please.