1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The treason of Irish women

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Myles O'Reilly, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Since I joined this Site and learned how mass immigration and miscegenation is destroying our race and culture, I've become more aware of mixed race couples in my area. Now, everywhere I look I see white Irish women wheeling their little bastard mulattos around the streets without a hint of shame on their faces. Its extremely rare I see a white Irishman with a black woman (only once in fact).

Now we know who the real traitors are at the top for aiding and facilitating this invasion in the first place. We already have plenty of threads dealing with those so I'd like to keep this one - as far as is possible - to the next line of turncoats who by their disgusting actions enable this takeover to take place. Namely, Irish women.

Of course not all women are like this but almost all who are, are women.

What should be done about these particular fifth columnists and sabotagers of the Irish nation?

2. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

If you think Mixing Races is "Treason" & you only blame Women, then you should remember that you cannot buy a Thai Husband but only a Thai Wife.

Mixed Marriages are rare in Ireland between Irish people & foreigners but are less rare in some Post Codes of Dublin, like D15.

Latvians & Pakistani's are involved in a large percentage of Sham Marriages.

3. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I'm not talking about mixed marriages, I'm talking specifically about miscegenation. Its even worse because most of these negroes leave these Irish tramps to their fate with all the shit that will entail. For example Kershaw posted a facebook account of a young white woman who had a couple of mulattos and she was in despair because when any native man found out her children were that of an African they ran a mile.

4. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Your OP singles out 1 Gender.

There are Men over 50 buying Thai Brides.

A minority of Men over 50, a minority of Females in Hartstown & a large % of Sham Marriages from 2 specific Countries- some of the variables regarding this Miscegenation / "Blendocaust"...

Una likes this.
  5. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

It certainly is a problem. But I'm reluctant to blame the women as such. Young women and girls are bombarded with media images telling them that they can't be cool unless they have a black boyfriend. Of course, there's no mention of the reality that they'll be abandoned in a council house with their little mulatto bastards, while the black runs off and ruins some other white woman's life. And then young girls in the working class areas are being sent to schools that are full of blacks, and being taught to regard those blacks as if they were Irish. Obviously, their parents are not very concerned about their welfare sending them to "schools" which are essentially grooming centers for white slavery. And look at all the teenage girls in England that were and probably still are victims of Muslim grooming gangs. Where were their parents? Down the pub or in the bookies or stuffing their fat faces with junk food watching Sky Sports.

6. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

I think this is the side effects of keeping this debt fueled globalist mess going.
    Do you think its a coincidence that we are the most globalised country of the west and at the same time have the highest rate of children living in single parent families, except for US for obvious reasons.

What you are seeing is the "warts and all" poping up through the surface, there's no hiding anymore from this now. I dont think its women at fault, i think men have lost their collective balls.
    Ive talked about the child abuse this involves and the state replacing the father A Terrible Warning to Irish Girls who would accept an Immigrant Boyfriend
    and where this is eventually heading for New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party
    and ive talked about the system pushing women into positions they are not suited, to continue filling the consumerist void and its side effects Nolan defends himself over Susan-anne White controversy.

As far as im concerned this is a signal/sign for the men of Irlenad to wake up. But nothings going to happen. Just look at your 6 oclock news, the men are being replaced as the talking heads now.

If the arse does fall out of economy though, the repercussions will be intense if history is anything to go by.

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  7. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

Here's my two cents.

Would I prefer if my immediate relatives married those of Irish, or at least European stock? Yes
    Would it be the end of the world if they didn't? No.
    At the end of the day, it's their business -- not yours, mine or anyone else's.

The mate choices of others, whether males or females, is a matter for the individuals concerned.
    So your "fifth column" comment is absurd bollox. No offense.

maxflinn likes this.
  8. Tadhg Gaelach

Sadly the "men" of Ireland are nearly all drinking the Koolaid of Liberalism. These days, honour, dignity and tradition are dirty words. "Personal choice" is the new mantra. An Irish father would rather see his little blond haired daughter being used by a black than have anyone think he's a wacist. Showing that he's a good Liberal is far more important to him than protecting his children. How can you build a nation from trash like that?

9. Heraclitus

Not necessarily. In fact, the father may not be happy at all with his daughter's choice of partner.
    But what else can he do? Disown her and his mixed race grandchildren?

Most normal people, the sort who don't spend all their waking hours on obscure forums, just get on with it. "Liberalism" (or any other ism for that matter) doesn't come into it.

10. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

There is a collective but why a collective of purely whites?

Why not have a collective view and action by our nationals that we will mingle with other nations as we are part of the world. No man is an island and no country is one either. Isolationism on the individual or national level doesn't work. We need to interact and do good around the planet not ignore evil and keep to ourselves.

11. Antóin Mac Comháin

Antóin Mac Comháin Respected Member

Turncoat - a person who deserts one party or cause in order to join an opposing one.
    "they denounced him as a turncoat"

You could classify people like my family as race-traitors, but not as turncoats, as a turncoat is someone who subscribes to one view, and then, as the term implies, turns, and subscribes to another view.

12. Tadhg Gaelach

We should protect the integrity of our own blood and our own territory, while interacting with other other friendly nations who do the same. True friendship is based on allowing a decent space between the friends.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  13. Liberal D4'er

Love happens in the most obscure and trying of circumstances and you never know when 2 people from different backgrounds will be forced into relying on eachother for the safety of their lives. In these and other peaceful circumstances intermarriage is acceptable. To say otherwise is to be like the village shamen or elder in these small backward African villages that see whites as albinos and evil.

14. Heraclitus

And where exactly does this phuckw1ttery end?
    Should a son or daughter be excoriated for having a mixed race partner -- with an Irish and non Irish parent?

Where's the cut-off? Should we insist that our offspring's partners provide us with evidence of Gaelic purity going back to the time of Niall of the nine hostages?

15. Heraclitus

Where's the cut-off, Daithi?

16. Heraclitus

They're legends. :sunglasses:

17. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

I own a Dutch wife.

El Chaval. and maxflinn like this.
  18. Tadhg Gaelach

Let's say very few Irish girls would be going out with blacks - if Irish men weren't flooding Ireland with Africans. There has always been a natural rate of miscegenation throughout history, but what's going on now is the elites carrying out a huge process of social engineering so as to break down the Native population of Europe and replace us with a mulatto population that will be easy to control. In the Plantations in the Americas, mulattos were the house slaves, because they were docile and easy to control. The pure blooded Africans were kept out in the fields as they were strong and strong willed.

Kershaw likes this.
  19. Heraclitus

Excellent choice.
    But personally, I prefer the Lithuanian brand.

20. Liberal D4'er

To say it is a vast conspiracy is a bit much - you forget how many lefties want an intermingled world - and you forget how these vastly outnumber conservatives like yourself. It is happening because the people of the world WANT it to happen not because we are being socially engineered by the elites.