1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The treason of Irish women

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Myles O'Reilly, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

You probably are for all I know. And I'm not in the business of limp wristed denialism.

2. Antóin Mac Comháin

Antóin Mac Comháin Respected Member

Why what? Why can you label my family as race traitors, in your view, or why you can't label them as turncoats? I've already explained what the term turncoat means and your misuse of the term, and I don't think it requires another explanation.

Turncoat - a person who deserts one party or cause in order to join an opposing one.

In order to be a turncoat, within the context of this thread, I would need to have either supported or opposed mixed race relationships, and to have subsequently changed my views. I've never opposed mixed race relationships, and I don't oppose them now. Hence, as I've said, you can label people such as me and my family as race traitors, but not as turncoats.

3. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

In that case your family were fallen ones from the word go. Every nation has them.

4. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Its said in the thread above, that most irish women will not race mix given a choice and i think this is true.
    You can ask why, could be a mixture of built in responses and rational ones like outcomes, genetic and financial, and taboos etc... The safe bet etc.. Default attractiveness and commonalities etc..

I would imagine that girls from poorer background are more likely to have many partners and lack strong role models.
    Also the issue of making sure you dont get pregnant and have an issue supporting said kid is not a detriment for them because of the state as the father, and it not being seen as taboo within poorer families.
    Also more free time as less likely to be working, and so more time on social networks, filling their heads with shite.
    And so i can see why these girls end up in these situations.

So regarding the above, im not really going to blame these particuler women, as i think this is a sign of the times and i do not see other women countering it.
    The younger women will see it as less competition for them, some of the older generations of women would have issues but you rarely hear their voice on things in the media.

Having said that, there is a major general question that you are bringing up. I will just respond on one of many ways to talk on this.

Are women held accountable for their actions ?
    If they are not, then how can i as a man, who is held accountable, ever think on women as adults in the same way a man is considered an adult in Irish society ?

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Heraclitus

"Race traitors"? A nomenclature of Inbred, midwestern Wasps that has absolutely nothing to do with actual Nationalism.

6. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

They have a choice. Don't jump on African cock.

Come again?

7. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Healthy societies are Patriarchal societies. European men have been sissified to such an extent that they aren't capable of being Patriarchs - thus Europe is falling apart.

8. Heraclitus

Yiz know something, as obfuscatory and annoying as Spud mystic is, at least he's copped on enough to know the difference between real Nationalism and U.S "White Nationalism"(sic).

He doesn't seem to share Myles' creepy Negro genitalia obsession.

9. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

Tadgh, what is Mr Heraclitus trying to say?

10. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I have him on ignore, I'd advise you to do the same. He has nothing to say except the usual Liberal disease.

11. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

I just cannot see U.S. style "White Nationalism" taking off in Southern Ireland in any remotely noticeable manner. Also U.S. style "White Nationalism" is so prone to "purity spiralling" that always makes itself politically ineffective.

12. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

:rolleyes:

13. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

I just did:

"a psychosis characterized by thoughts confined to one idea or group of ideas. 2. an inordinate or obsessive zeal for or interest in a single thing, idea, subject, or the like. "

But it added at the end "(no longer in technical use)"

So if that makes me a monowhatsit, it makes you someone who needs to adopt a more modern tone............................................Sir.

14. Superhans

Superhans Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Donator Battle Royale

If you did that you would be banned from this site.

Avoid abusing any more posters and take some time to read the site rules.

Thankyou.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  15. Heraclitus

Oh no, please no! :yawn:
    PLEASE, anything but that.

Relax, I'm only playing mind games with the lad. I've no intention of doing anything of the sort.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  16. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Eh - the ol TG fella would be a bit of an "experienced" type of Character, very highly thought of in both the most likely & unlikely of Quarters & not someone to mess about with unless you have a Nuclear Deterrent handy.

It's a terrible shame you both clicked so unfortunately & triggered each other against each other.

It will work itself out...

17. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

You were saying "reluctance to accept Irish women as adults and also responsible for the mess the Country's in"

In the west at least, we have a rule for women and a rule for men in terms of responsibility.
    If being an adult is about taking responsibility for your actions and women are treated differently to men re said responsibility, how can i think of them as adults where adult actually means anything.
    Its a scam. Im told one thing and see another. Looks like every which way but lose to me for women.

Do i think women are going to step up and solve the problems ? Fuck no, especially from what im seeing from them so far.
    So i must remove this as a concept from my thinking as its a scam, i think they will do whatever they can to suit themselves, they'll run the place into the ground even better then we can, and then turn around and play the women card.

Either men step up or we wait for the fall to come about.

18. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

I can hear the white coats flapping...

Heraclitus likes this.
  19. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

If by that you're suggesting Tadgh is well connected by people you don't want to mess with I would agree.

Subhuman genetic retards from county Tipp are to be steered well clear of.

Perhaps he can pull out the big guns and call in the stable boys from John Magniers or Aidan O'Briens stud - his trump card.

But it all pales in comparison to the fire power his greatest enemy has - THE IRA. They would blow D4 and him away in the wink of an eye without hesitation. He would be whispered away very easily.

Olli Rehn likes this.
  20. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

Speaking of which ^^