1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The treason of Irish women

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Myles O'Reilly, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

Not into the denzels.
    You're confusing me with your estranged auld lad.

And I'm sure the Ladyboys of SE asia are counting their lucky stars that they've never experienced friction burn.

2. dwayne

dwayne Member Political Irish

Einhorn is Finkle,Finkle is Einhorn :laughing::laughing:

3. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Sore is it?

Irish Warrior likes this.
  4. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

I wouldn't know.
    I thought you were the mannikin aficionado?

5. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

Thereby reinforcing the image at least in her head that White = out-of-control, no-power, slobering, ranting, mad, and just uncool, not something she wants to be around. While the glamorous Hollywood and TV celebrity images portray Blacks in the very opposite image to what you just fed into her mind.

So while you are complaining about the destruction of our race, you just "lost it" as you admit and have pushed another Irish girl further away from being with one of her own, you may even have set the seed or cemented in her mind the idea of being with a Black and having his kid, you have certainly given her more food for thought and pushed her in that direction. The actions of our males towards our women is crucial, had you read my piece about what is causing this, instead you would have exerted self-control and the best thing you could do is either ignore her, not giving her the attention she is looking for, because the girl is looking for both the multicultural and Hollywoodesque status approvals and glances from the public that acknowledge those aspects to her character that she is trying to showcase, and thus on the first step of imitating the glamourous Hollywood image of the stars she sees on the red carpet. (a lie, an illusion - propaganda).

Or you could look down your nose at her and say nothing, say everything with your attitude and dispostion toward her, it may surprise you but she will get your signal (girls wage war against each other in the psychological arena from an early age) and will shift uncomfortably in her skin, which is ok, you are not doing anything except expressing your disapproval at what is going on, which is your opinion and it is your right....you don't have to like seeing your people and country have an interfering policy thrust upon it, which by definition is a policy of hate, in fact you are in the right for showing that disapproval. And it still does not mean you hate a member of another race, it simply means under the artificial conditions of mass-immigration, the amount of miscegenation would not be happening, and these people would not be meeting, the odd one here and there is one thing, but when it increases, then the risk and likelihood of the ending of our ethnicity, is then what is the end-result.

It is your duty Myles as an Irish male to arm yourself with knowledge in how to deal and react to this psyche-seed going-on in SOME of our women's and girls minds. Read my damn article and arm yourself. Exert more self control next time, because you are then actually to blame for pushing another Irish girl further into the non-Irish arms.

6. OP
    Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

How in the name of fukk am I supposed to know which one of these c*nts is O'Malley when both of them talk like there's no tomorrow?

What part of T L D R don't you get A-hole?

7. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member Political Irish

Kalipa,
    these are the words of your spokesman

you must be so proud

Throbby is a racist

who would have believed it?

and those words from the defender of the Ayatollahs???