• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The types of Irish non-Jewish people who strongly support Zionism?

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
I have no opinion on the issue. I haven't looked into it in any detail. I don't know exactly how many Germans died in WW2, or Russians either.
And yet you heaped praised on David Irving and posted about Dreden and the death camps despite having looked into it in any detail.
Well well well

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
You also started a series of threads using the term Holocaust so as to diminish the Jewish Holocaust. What a throbbing little weasle you are.
The word Holocaust (which I see I have managed to teach you to spell with a capital letter) is a Greek word. It does not particularly refer to anything Jewish. The word Shoah can rightly be used for a particularly Jewish experience. Of course, Jews can also use the word Holocaust, but they cannot claim exclusive right to this word.

As for numbers, the mistake that some young Palestinian Jews like yourself make is that you believe that if six million Jews weren't killed during WW2, then the Israeli state would have no legitimacy. You seem to rest your whole identity on this mystical number. But, it not about numbers - or even WW2 at all. The Brits had no right to award the Zionist Movement the land of the Palestinians as some kind of compensation for WW2. That makes no sense at all. And whether the number of Jews killed was one million or six million or sixty six million, really has no relevance at all to the question of Palestine.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
The word Holocaust (which I see I have managed to teach you to spell with a capital letter) is a Greek word. It does not particularly refer to anything Jewish. The word Shoah can rightly be used for a particularly Jewish experience. Of course, Jews can also use the word Holocaust, but they cannot claim exclusive right to this word.

As for numbers, the mistake that some young Palestinian Jews like yourself make is that you believe that if six million Jews weren't killed during WW2, then the Israeli state would have no legitimacy. You seem to rest your whole identity on this mystical number. But, it not about numbers - or even WW2 at all. The Brits had no right to award the Zionist Movement the land of the Palestinians as some kind of compensation for WW2. That makes no sense at all. And whether the number of Jews killed was one million or six million or sixty six million, really has no relevance at all to the question of Palestine.
You little weasle you even deny the term to the Jews what a spiteful little sleeveen you are.

Isreal exists the PA accepts this and are negotiation terms for peace. Thankfully a little weasle like you will have no hand act or part in any of it.

What you don't realise is that your mean spirited rhetoric is not new weasle people like you have been using the same rhetoric for centurys. You allow others to make it up for you Noam Chump for example, try thinking for yourself. All you guys dance to the BdS tune while the man at the top gets educated lives and enjoys the trappings in a country he tells you to boycott, you couldn't make it up.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
You little weasle you even deny the term to the Jews what a spiteful little sleeveen you are.

Isreal exists the PA accepts this and are negotiation terms for peace. Thankfully a little weasle like you will have no hand act or part in any of it.

What you don't realise is that your mean spirited rhetoric is not new weasle people like you have been using the same rhetoric for centurys. You allow others to make it up for you Noam Chump for example, try thinking for yourself. All you guys dance to the BdS tune while the man at the top gets educated lives and enjoys the trappings in a country he tells you to boycott, you couldn't make it up.

Sleeveen? Do they teach you words like that at Hasbara training school? I'm impressed that a young Tel Aviv lad like you would know a word like that. But, dear oh dear, more anti-Semitic attacks by you against Jews like Noam Chomsky. You really should think about what your doing - and not only about the few shekels you're being paid by Hasbara. Though I understand that you're hungry and cold and need the money. I hope I have helped you a little tonight by allowing you lots of posts - are you paid by the post or by the hour? Even though we may be on the opposite side of the fence as it were, I'd still be glad to hear you got a little food for your work tonight.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Sleeveen? Do they teach you words like that at Hasbara training school? I'm impressed that a young Tel Aviv lad like you would know a word like that. But, dear oh dear, more anti-Semitic attacks by you against Jews like Noam Chomsky. You really should think about what your doing - and not only about the few shekels you're being paid by Hasbara. Though I understand that you're hungry and cold and need the money. I hope I have helped you a little tonight by allowing you lots of posts - are you paid by the post or by the hour? Even though we may be on the opposite side of the fence as it were, I'd still be glad to hear you got a little food for your work tonight.
Really
Repeating the same joke
You're scraping the barrel now.

So having a different opinion and disliking someone Jewish is anti-semitic now. Poor Throbby.
You're missing the point again, make your own mind up say your own stuff Noam Chump is the poster boy of the lazy left who think that repeating his prose is actually their own thinking.
So you let Weiss BdS and the Chump do your thinking for you, you use cliched, at this stage, Hasbara references and age jibes, you're in danger of becoming a panto Jew hater or is the transformation complete?
Bet you're wondering if someone's behind you.

There you go again, claiming that Jewish Rabbis are not really Jews, but a "sect." This is anti-Semitism.
Do you not know what a sect is? Are the Neturai Karta not a subdivision, a dissenting clique of a larger religious group?

Your pathetic efforts to commandeer the term "antisemitism", redefine it, and pretend it is those who oppose plain antisemites like yourself are in fact the antisemites themselves, is childish, tedious, and mind-numbingly stupid.

Do you not know what a sect is? Are the Neturai Karta not a subdivision, a dissenting clique of a larger religious group?

Your pathetic efforts to commandeer the term "antisemitism", redefine it, and pretend it is those who oppose plain antisemites like yourself are in fact the antisemites themselves, is childish, tedious, and mind-numbingly stupid.
hey gadflie, what do u make of this tart, she is the reason people like me end up being labelled antisemitic -

its actually even scarier when u watch this with the volume down. the face of a completely deluded self loving psychopath with all the tics twitches and eye movements of someone who needs medical intervention immediately. instead, we give them top jobs in media and academia. funny old world. fundamentally, we are fucked.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
hey gadflie, what do u make of this tart, she is the reason people like me end up being labelled antisemitic -

its actually even scarier when u watch this with the volume down. the face of a completely deluded self loving psychopath with all the tics twitches and eye movements of someone who needs medical intervention immediately. instead, we give them top jobs in media and academia. funny old world. fundamentally, we are fucked.
Is that the royal we
You are fucked

Setantawatchl

Respected Member

Leave Tadhg alone
He tends to flap when he's angry and stops making sense he's a talking head.

Another great teacher,

Indeed. And as a great teacher, he was also continuously learning.

Here is what he said a number of years after he said the above, a much better representation of his views:

"... As a movement we recognise the legitimacy of Palestinian nationalism just as we recognise the legitimacy of Zionism as a Jewish nationalism. We insist on the right of the state of Israel to exist within secure borders, but with equal vigour support the Palestinian right to national self-determination. We are gratified to see that new possibilities of resolving the issue through negotiation have arisen since the election of a new government in Israel. We would wish to encourage that process, and if we have the opportunity, to assist..." (Nelson Mandela, 1993)

(Now, perhaps, if he was still alive, I wonder would he have come to understand better what is in fact the primary impediment to Palestinian nationalism.)

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
And bomber
But he spoke and negotiated and brought about change, something that abhors you
No update on the number throbby?
Uh he got everything he wanted. Just imagine Bibi agreeing to a unitary Palestinian State with the right to return. Just imagine again if the South African security forces had behaved in anyway close to how the IDF carry on.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Uh he got everything he wanted. Just imagine Bibi agreeing to a unitary Palestinian State with the right to return. Just imagine again if the South African security forces had behaved in anyway close to how the IDF carry on.
Mandela ended up as a statesman and because he is respected by many, people quote him
His circumstances are completely different than circumstances in the holy land.
His ANC are not exactly a model now are they.
So cherry pick is words and those of Rabbi Weiss, who, as far as you anti Israel mob are concerned, is of the same calibre.