• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The types of Irish non-Jewish people who strongly support Zionism?

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
I see you're being rather dishonest there again, roc. These Satmars criticized Rabbi Weiss and his fellow Rabbis for attending a supposed "Holocaust Denial" conference - not for any theological reasons. But it's clear that these Satmars were misinformed as to the nature of the conference. If it had been a Holocaust Denial conference, Rabbi Weiss would not have attended it. After all, most of his own family died in Auschwitz and other camps. It would be difficult for him to deny that happened. Of course, the reality is that the conference studied the Holocaust and how it is being used and abused by the Zionist Movement. There was no attempt to deny that it happened.
We'll leave the Holocaust denial to you.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
both u and gadflie are crap at retorting, surely ye can do better, or if not, let someone smarter use ur handle.
If you were smart you wouldn't be sucked in by the BdS and the Holocaust deniers
But at least you stay on message and get your neck rubbed occasionally
Good for you

If you were smart you wouldn't be sucked in by the BdS and the Holocaust deniers
But at least you stay on message and get your neck rubbed occasionally
Good for you
hey horsebox, uve no issue with me over holocaust denial, when it comes to numbers the people u shud be onto are the people who run auschwitz now. they got rid of the stone from the entrance to the camp that used to say 4 million died here with one that says 1.5 million. go talk to them. my words are virtual and can be deleted with a click of a button, the sign outside auschwitz is written in stone. also, on the subject of holocaust denial, anyone who refers to what happened here in the 1840s as a famine is a holocaust denier. ergo - ireland is full of holocaust deniers.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
hey horsebox, uve no issue with me over holocaust denial, when it comes to numbers the people u shud be onto are the people who run auschwitz now. they got rid of the stone from the entrance to the camp that used to say 4 million died here with one that says 1.5 million. go talk to them. my words are virtual and can be deleted with a click of a button, the sign outside auschwitz is written in stone. also, on the subject of holocaust denial, anyone who refers to what happened here in the 1840s as a famine is a holocaust denier. ergo - ireland is full of holocaust deniers.
Two unrelated events
You are a Holocaust denier
Holocaust deniers make stuff up
6 million Jews plus other marginalised people and zploes died in the camps
The Famine has nothing to do with that

Two unrelated events
You are a Holocaust denier
Holocaust deniers make stuff up
6 million Jews plus other marginalised people and zploes died in the camps
The Famine has nothing to do with that
as i said, go talk to the people who run auschwitz, i am an irrelevant paddy, they are very relevant poles.

Perhaps it would be a more interesting journey to delve into the types of Irish people who strongly support "anti-Zionism".

That said, any psychological analysis of illiterate imbeciles like Fun-damentalist above who seem so unfamiliar with the basic facts, only the slogans from their antisemitic hate sites, would be more dismal than interesting - dismal in the depths that such base intelligences descend to to try and mitigate their own feelings of inferiority.

(It was the communist Soviet Union who insisted on the figure of four million killed at Auschwitz, based on their own extremely high and erroneous assumptions about the number of Soviet prisoners of war killed there. The Polish did not want to offend the Soviet Union during this period and so kept the plaque with the original figure. This figure of 4 million was never taken seriously by anyone else, and of course, the acknowledged estimate of six million Jews killed is arrived at mostly based on comparisons of the pre-war and post-war populations of Jews.)

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Perhaps it would be a more interesting journey to delve into the types of Irish people who strongly support "anti-Zionism".
So why don't you start a thread on it? Or is starting threads outside your job description?

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
(It was the communist Soviet Union who insisted on the figure of four million killed at Auschwitz, based on their own extremely high and erroneous assumptions about the number of Soviet prisoners of war killed there. The Polish did not want to offend the Soviet Union during this period and so kept the plaque with the original figure. This figure of 4 million was never taken seriously by anyone else, and of course, the acknowledged estimate of six million Jews killed is arrived at mostly based on comparisons of the pre-war and post-war populations of Jews.)
The six million figure was being used by the Zionists in the 19th century. It's a magical number from the Talmud, which really just means "a lot." And obviously a lot of Jews did die in WW2, but people shouldn't take the six million figure literally.

That said, any psychological analysis of illiterate imbeciles like Fun-damentalist above who seem so unfamiliar with the basic facts, only the slogans from their antisemitic hate sites, would be more dismal than interesting - dismal in the depths that such base intelligences descend to to try and mitigate their own feelings of inferiority.

gadflie, - "illiterate imbecile/base intelligence/inferiority" - yaaaaaaaaawn!!!! as for the pre and post war populations your wrong/gadflying again.

and even u hav to admit elie wiesel (what an apt name!) didnt do your cause any favors. someday in the not too distant future, airports streets boulevards housing estates and office blocks all over germany will be called after ernst zundel. he did all the hard work and u guys will never be able to deal with his truth or leuchters. just the usual threats name calling and lies which are symptoms of ur millenia old psychopathology. if ye werent so lethal ye wud deserve nothing but pity, but sadly, ye are beyond lethal. also, believe it or not, i dont really like anti semitic hate sites either, i prefer listening to jews/ex jews/ atheist jews like prof dommergue, brother nathaniel and a guy u must really be pissed off with -david cole.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
gadflie, - "illiterate imbecile/base intelligence/inferiority" - yaaaaaaaaawn!!!! as for the pre and post war populations your wrong/gadflying again.

and even u hav to admit elie wiesel (what an apt name!) didnt do your cause any favors. someday in the not too distant future, airports streets boulevards housing estates and office blocks all over germany will be called after ernst zundel. he did all the hard work and u guys will never be able to deal with his truth or leuchters. just the usual threats name calling and lies which are symptoms of ur millenia old psychopathology. if ye werent so lethal ye wud deserve nothing but pity, but sadly, ye are beyond lethal. also, believe it or not, i dont really like anti semitic hate sites either, i prefer listening to jews/ex jews/ atheist jews like prof dommergue, brother nathaniel and a guy u must really be pissed off with -david cole.
Yes a bollix yesterday you based your opinion on a sign in the Camp but since I called you out you have trawled the internet for this crap.

Yes a bollix yesterday you based your opinion on a sign in the Camp but since I called you out you have trawled the internet for this crap.
trawl is hardly the right word, unlike years ago we dont have to trawl to hard anymore to get the truth - more just dip in. anyway, either way im still an irrelevant paddy and ur still clutching at straws (and using naughty language that dusnt suit u - u must be miffed!) also, on the subject of calling out, u cudnt call out me granny u big spoofer.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
trawl is hardly the right word, unlike years ago we dont have to trawl to hard anymore to get the truth - more just dip in. anyway, either way im still an irrelevant paddy and ur still clutching at straws (and using naughty language that dusnt suit u - u must be miffed!) also, on the subject of calling out, u cudnt call out me granny u big spoofer.
As I suspected no point