1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

The voices of Europe

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kev, Apr 3, 2016.

1. radioledger

radioledger Posting Legend Political Irish

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. radioledger

3. radioledger

4. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

5. radioledger

Me too, and not just address the issue , they actually told the truth for once surprisingly.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

There was a protest outside this terrorist supporting mosque last year sometime - and all the trendy lefties were out counter-protesting to show support for the mosque. The point that was lost on them was if the Muslim Brotherhood had its way, most of them would be stoned to death or have their heads cut off. What a shower of wankers the Irish Left have become.

7. radioledger

Hungary: "We do not need a single migrant" says PM Orban

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern held a joint press conference following talks on the EU's migration policies, in Budapest, Tuesday.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNFmlzMecdo

1. translation:

Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary:

"The documents provided by the EU Commission often states that due to financial and demographic reasons we are in need of immigration. Those who come will settle here. This is the general standing point of the EU."

"I am one of those few prime ministers who questions this. I do not oppose this in name of all Europeans, because I'm not entitled to do so, but I do have the right to do that in the name of all Hungarians. In other words, Hungary has no need for a single migrant. For the Hungarian economy, and for the future of Hungary to be sustainable, we do not need a single migrant."

Christian Kern, Chancellor of Austria:

"At these kinds of debates we have to point out that thanks to the provisions on the Hungarian-Serbian border, there was a significant drop in the Austrian and German immigration."

"This means that we have to clearly say that these two countries - our German neighbours and also Austria, - lets say, profited from these provisions. Based on these facts, we have obligations."

"We say: OK, if we are beneficiary of this process, it means we also have to provide support as much as we can, and take the responsibility for the things which are happening on Serbian territory in front of the Hungarian borders."​

8. radioledger

9. radioledger

As you say its so trendy for those leftist scum to protest on behalf on the mussies.

10. radioledger

11. radioledger

12. radioledger

'They need to go home' Pro-refugee volunteer issues emotional plea after terror attacks

A GERMAN volunteer who helps refugees moving into the country has sent out an emotional plea to send them home after a series of horrific terror attacks in Germany.

Anette Walden lived on the same street as Ansbach suicide bomber Mohammad Daleel and grew to know him well after her voluntary work supporting refugees in the area.

The school teacher said after Daleel had an operation on an injured arm she visited him in his hostel to help feed him.

Ms Walden added: “Personally, I just told my friend; everybody needs to go back home.

'They need to go home' Pro-refugee volunteer issues emotional plea after terror attacks | World | News | Daily

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zWLpEmgAE4

13. radioledger

14. radioledger

15. radioledger

16. radioledger

17. radioledger

From a poster over on Boards.ie

Hi Folks,

This is going to be a long one.

You are probably going to say "awh hell no not another thread" but I have to talk about this. I am currently living in Southern Germany, I have a good job and I love it here have been here for over 3 years but I am seriously considering moving back home to Ireland because of how out of control things are getting here..

So many things don't make it into the news, some of the worst stuff.

A friend of mine is a doctor and he has been telling me about the huge increase in women getting raped/gangraped by men of "north african" descent that come to him to get checked for STI's - It's a weekly occurrence for him now, and the "rapers" are more or less never caught. These guys have no names, no passports and meld back into their refugee centers once they're done. Police have absolutely no control of the situation. He informed me of one group of guys who did get caught abusing 2 kids between the age of 10 and 14, they are now in prison, but they all claim to be under the age of 18, so they can't be sent back to their own countries.

I know three Iraqi guys who landed here under the idea that they were each to get a house, car and €2,000 a month! When this obviously wasn't true, they actually said "fk this!, we want to go home" - great! what better could you ask for? They want to leave of their own accord. NOPE. They arrived without passports and are NOT ALLOWED TO GO BACK TO IRAQ because they don't have passports! The Landratsamt (Administrative Districts Office) expects a waiting time of 6 months before they will have the sufficient paperwork processed to allow these guys to leave.

There is a 17 year old Egyptian guy living one hour from me who has been so violent (stabbings + assault) that they decided to pay a security company €13,000 a month to have a 24 hour watch on him - 2 security guys follow him around all day. A friend of mine is teaching German to the refugees and this guy is in her class, security mandatory at all times. There is no war in Egypt, ship him home? Nope, he is under 18. It's not legal.

Here where I live there are not so many, but 1 year later almost none of them can speak German and most of them can't speak English. When the weather is nice they just don't show up to their language class, they will just head out for a swim instead. Don't like the food? Start a fight with the people serving the food.

It is literally getting worse and worse by the day and that stupid cow, Merkel comes out with a statement last week that "everything is grand, we won't stop the inflow of refugees". The current laws are completely unacceptable and insufficient to deal with the situation. If someone seeking asylum here commits a crime that doesn't warrant 2+ years in prison, they are simply let go and their asylum is unaffected. It needs to be rape/murder before their asylum gets declined - so they can pick pocket, assault and pretty much do whatever they want. And if they are under 18, forget about any punishment.

I could write so much more but I feel this is probably already more than what most people will read. I am slowly but surely wanting to move back to Ireland, but I have a family here and I don't feel like running away is the right thing to do. So much of the bad stuff doesn't make it into the news, as so many people here don't want to be seen as "racist" and sher it's just the minority doing it. But even if we were generous and said the minority of 2% of a very conservative guess of 1m refugees, we're at 20,000 bad people.

Sorry for the rant, but I needed to get it off my chest.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057629325

18. radioledger

19. radioledger

20. radioledger