• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

There are no forests on earth!

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
Seen this video previously, the idea is that current trees are nothing more than weeds or something, and the real trees were all cut down.

OP
OP
Adrian
Seen this video previously, the idea is that current trees are nothing more than weeds or something, and the real trees were all cut down.
Kinda right. Ancient trees were thousands of feet high at one time. Then they were cut down. Current trees are typically 200 years old as opposed to thousands. Skip to 28:05 for a description of giants causeway.

Last edited:

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Political Irish
It certainly is an interesting topic. I think the truth is we simply don't know. Its the same as your flat earth thread. It may sound crazy but so does the idea that the universe started as a grain of salt from a big bang. From an early age we are told how to think and beleive in what they teach us.

It may be hard for some to subscribe to these ideas in your threads but as you keep advising people, its good to seek knowledge yourself and come to your own conclusions.

Another topic that you may have interest in is the ancient Indian site Rajasthan. "evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people".

Ancient City Found in India, Irradiated from Atomic Blast - वेद Veda

OP
OP
Adrian
It certainly is an interesting topic. I think the truth is we simply don't know. Its the same as your flat earth thread. It may sound crazy but so does the idea that the universe started as a grain of salt from a big bang. From an early age we are told how to think and beleive in what they teach us.

It may be hard for some to subscribe to these ideas in your threads but as you keep advising people, its good to seek knowledge yourself and come to your own conclusions.

Another topic that you may have interest in is the ancient Indian site Rajasthan. "evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people".

Will look at that now. Thanks Rick.

Your absolutely right in that hearing this for the first time is a lot to take in. Which I can understand. And again, as you say, and I, it's up to people to decide for themselves the truth of their reality.

OP
OP
Adrian
Will look at that now. Thanks Rick.

Your absolutely right in that hearing this for the first time is a lot to take in. Which I can understand. And again, as you say, and I, it's up to people to decide for themselves the truth of their reality.
Very

Interesting stuff alright. Not surprising though. These craters are dotted all over the planet. Maybe not with the radiation but craters there are.
Just as there were huge tree in them days so was there giants, as stated in the bible(part truths).

Interesting giants documentary.

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
Very

Interesting stuff alright. Not surprising though. These craters are dotted all over the planet. Maybe not with the radiation but craters there are.
Just as there were huge tree in them days so was there giants, as stated in the bible(part truths).

Interesting giants documentary.

if there was more oxygen in the atmosphere as would be because of giant trees, where are the large animal fossils that would be scattered everywhere? More Oxygen in the atmosphere would generate larger animals.

OP
OP
Adrian
if there was more oxygen in the atmosphere as would be because of giant trees, where are the large animal fossils that would be scattered everywhere? More Oxygen in the atmosphere would generate larger animals.
I can't say that I have the answer to this question. I'm on a journey too. But.. lack of something does not prove something one way or the other. Sorry, haven't a better answer for you.

OP
OP
Adrian
I can't say that I have the answer to this question. I'm on a journey too. But.. lack of something does not prove something one way or the other. Sorry, haven't a better answer for you.
Actually, thinking about it. These giants were said to of eaten all wildlife and then turned on humans, causing the gods anger. Hence cataclysm. Bogus answer but that's all i got lol

OP
OP
Adrian
Interestin to note that there is a condition called giantism that's regionalised to northern ireland. Giants causeway.

Last edited: