• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

This year, Tesco's Christmas will have everything - except Christians

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Jesus, they've hit saturation level. I can't wait for the impending backlash. I think it's worse in the States with gay dudes on corn flakes ads and what not.

Sadly, I think by next Christmas the message will have gotten through to the corporate boards of all the major retailers that "diversity" is no longer optional. By then, any advertisment that features an all white family will seem like Nazi propaganda.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
You'll never guess what's in Ebay's advert.
Yup, miscegenation.

It really is extraordinary how they avoid having mixed race couples with a white man and a black woman. But, when you think of it, it makes perfect sense from the Globalist point of view. The survival of the white race depends on white women having white children. A white man can impregnate women of all the races under the sun, but as long as he impregnates at least one white women, then the white race cannot be totally exterminated.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator

Isn't it a bit wacist of John Hockey to suggest that non-white children are not British? And look what he says further down,

...the toothy look of the average British child is not really representative of our brand (Tesco)

Is this account for real? Couldn't Tesco be sued for racist abuse and discrimination?

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
Isn't it a bit wacist of John Hockey to suggest that non-white children are not British? And look what he says further down,

...the toothy look of the average British child is not really representative of our brand (Tesco)

Is this account for real? Couldn't Tesco be sued for racist abuse and discrimination?
Wow, you're right. He's really digging himself a hole.

Dadaist

Political Irish
Jesus, they've hit saturation level. I can't wait for the impending backlash.
Capitalism's a bitch, aint it?

Imagine giant retail companies spending million of pounds to advertise to their customers and potential customers?

Oh, look, their profits went up again.

I guess you could call that a backlash.

PS - The vast number of people in that ad are white. Or did ya'll miss that bit?

Tessa

Political Irish
Capitalism's a bitch, aint it?

Imagine giant retail companies spending million of pounds to advertise to their customers and potential customers?

Oh, look, their profits went up again.

I guess you could call that a backlash.

PS - The vast number of people in that ad are white. Or did ya'll miss that bit?
I think you have totally missed the points raised completely.

nobody is complaining about black people in the advert, the complaint is due to the forced mixed relationships they appear to be promoting and the issue of allowing Islamic religious symbols to feature in a Christian holiday advert that fails to show any Christian symbology.

Dadaist

Political Irish
I think you have totally missed the points raised completely.

nobody is complaining about black people in the advert, the complaint is due to the forced mixed relationships they appear to be promoting and the issue of allowing Islamic religious symbols to feature in a Christian holiday advert that fails to show any Christian symbology.
I've missed the point? You do realise that Tesco are a private company and that TV ads are very expensive. Tescos are paying money to maximise their profits via appealing to their customers and potential customers. That is the only agenda going on here. So someone was wearing a hijab. Many people shopping down Tescos' isles wear hijabs.

Anyone go out trick or treating on the pagan holiday of Samhain? Have a fancy dress party?

Blasphemers the lot of you..... [said in loud God voice]