• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll #tonighttv3 The Tonight Show: Wed 24th Jan @ 23:00 with Micheal Martin + Leo's Mortgage Message

Rate the Show

• Total voters
OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Legend
Donator
Martin could have taken down FG many times, he has no courage to be Taoiseach
Words from a top FF'er when I said they were polling well - "ah sure what's the point, it's all fukked"

Fair play to the The King who was on Politics.ie the last couple of Days repeating everything I've said from Day 1....

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
Ireland has no leadership from any TD's. All self serving EU lackies spoofing to the Electorate 24/7

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
See the moron who wanted to ban web browsers sitting behind Varadkar to the right. The Irish people are ill-served with these politicians of low intellect.
Its scary to think about all the mad ideas they must be thinking and then to see them so close to Varadkar, he may actually adopt their ideas as he seems as clueless as them!

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
Words from a top FF'er when I said they were polling well - "ah sure what's the point, it's all fukked"

Fair play to the The King who was on Politics.ie the last couple of Days repeating everything I've said from Day 1....
Could explain why FF are in no rush to return to government. Waiting for the house of cards to collapse.