• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll #tonighttv3 The Tonight Show: Wed 24th Jan @ 23:00 with Micheal Martin + Leo's Mortgage Message

Rate the Show

• Total voters

Irish Warrior

Donator
He was talking about alternative ways people could get a deposit for a home loan if they cant save for one.

Thats how it works, you save for a deposit and then you apply for a loan.

Do you want the government to give free loans for deposits?
I want nothing off them traitor bastards.
He can suggest what ever the fuck he likes with his massive wage and 100% mortgage he got off the bank. He's in his ivory tower speaking down to the people of a country him and his cronies are destroying. Massaging unemployment figures with fucking schemes and giving imports priority over Irish people to council houses in their own damn country. His response, get a loan off yer Ma.

Danny Dyer`s Pants

Political Irish
I want nothing off them traitor bastards.
He can suggest what ever the fuck he likes with his massive wage and 100% mortgage he got off the bank. He's in his ivory tower speaking down to the people of a country him and his cronies are destroying. Massaging unemployment figures with fucking schemes and giving imports priority over Irish people to council houses in their own damn country. His response, get a loan off yer Ma.
Scumbags, everyone of them.

I bet they must be pissing themselves laughing at us.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
He was talking about alternative ways people could get a deposit for a home loan if they cant save for one.

Thats how it works, you save for a deposit and then you apply for a loan.

Do you want the government to give free loans for deposits?

The state could easily provide free housing here for the Native Irish people. If anyone wants something more luxurious, then let them get that themselves.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Legend
Donator
Tuesday's Thread: 0 Replies.

Wednesday's Thread: 47 Replies from 16 Posters...