1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Hot Trump Talk.

Discussion in 'USA Politics' started by maxflinn, Nov 11, 2016.

1. maxflinn

maxflinn Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

I thought it might be interesting to have a thread where we can post YouTube clips, newspaper/online articles etc of discussion of Trump, what he's going to try to do, to be able to do, who he'll appoint around him etc etc..

I'll start with this interview uploaded this morning of Dr Ron Paul talking to RT's Peter Lavelle:

2. OP
    maxflinn

3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

This is the one area where I totally disagree with Trump. He needs to stop this nonsense about Iran and start working with them. Hopefully Putin can help him to see sense.

Art, mossyman and maxflinn like this.
  4. OP
    maxflinn

Yeah ditto that..

I'm nervous of talk of him appointing Neocon psychos like John Bolton to prominent positions though..

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. anderson

anderson Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

He has promised a lot, my fear he will achieve nothing. He is just one man taking on the establishment. Its not going to be easy.

Does anyone think he will still go after Hillary as promised, or was this just electioneering?

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.
  6. Radiofishtankunderwater

Radiofishtankunderwater Non Registered Member GUEST

I for welcome welcome our new Trump overlord, I think at the very minimum he will shake things up in America and here in Ireland.

Politicians now know the public have awoke and no longer scared of voting the alternative. This is why the media are panicking and trying to attack him even more.

7. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Posting Legend Political Irish

Iran is OK. Both Russia and the PRC have their backs and Iran has some tidy Russia help as well as its own punchy defence capacity.

Trump can sit on his hands from my pov and if he does 'some' good work more power to him.But the election has unmasked the elites for what they are in a way that cannot be gas lighted away. There's just no going back now from the result of that election.

maxflinn likes this.
  8. doom macha

doom macha Well-Known Member Political Irish

Trump isnt a young man, he could easily die into his presidency, or someone could take him out.

This would give us his VP Mike Pence, I know absolutely nothing on him except some have said he is far more tougher than Trump, anyone have anything on this guy?

9. Robust

Robust Non Registered Member GUEST

Michael Moore - "Prepare to impeach Trump"
    Michael Moore we all probably know was shouting for Hillary. In the main I think it was via anyone but Trump where he was concerned.

Michael has been writing posts on his public Facebook page ( no need to be on Facebook to see it ) called "To Do Kists" after Trump got elected:

Morning After To-Do List & Day Two's To-Do List

Go here - Security Check Required

Scroll down a bit for the Morning After To-Do List , the Day Two's To-Do List is at the top for now ( https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/pos...53915876426857 ).

LOTS TO TALK ABOUT HERE. The one that hit me straight away was NO. 2 on Day Two's To-Do List:

2. Prepare to impeach Trump. Just as the Republicans were already planning to do with President Hillary from Day One, we must organize the apparatus that will bring charges against him when he violates his oath and breaks the law -- and then we must remove him from office.Moore seems to be getting more forthright even on day two. He also has videos on his page from the protests he has joined.

With respect to impeach Trump a comment said what crossed my mind too:

There's a plan 2b. for Mike Pence I hope?If the Donald got impeached should Pence go too? Judging by alot of the comments many fear Pence more than Trump. One saying:

I fear Pence a hell of a lot more than trump after what he has done in Indiana.im behind the curveball where Pence is concerned - What happened in indiana?

Any way this is just more fallout. Moore has some other interesting points in both to-do-lists. I will leave that for others here to pick their favourite if any. Probably more MOORE to-do-lidtd over next while.

BTW is Moore whipping up a potential fightnight between Pro & Anti trumpeters??

maxflinn likes this.
  10. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Posting Legend Political Irish

Strong social conservative who seems sincere enough but quite, quite neocon. He was using the unfortunate language of "No Fly Zones" in his debate.

11. Asif

Asif Well-Known Member Political Irish

I doubt Trump will last any longer than a year before he is impeached.

Has he paid his taxes yet and released them?

12. smurftool

smurftool Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

13. OP
    maxflinn

^^^ Brilliant so cool

14. smurftool

smurftool Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

How Obama out-manspreaded Trump: Body language expert reveals the truth behind that very awkward-looking first meeting between the pair at the White House

[​IMG]

Uncomfortable? Donald Trump and President Barack Obama sit together in the Oval Office following Tuesday's shock election

[​IMG]

'Tentative': Patti Wood says Trump's hand position, which she calls 'downward prayer position', is not typical of the President-elect

[​IMG]

Fearful? Wood says his hand position suggests he has learned something he didn't know before

[​IMG]

Alpha males: Wood points out that Obama's legs are far wider than Trump's, revealing he is subconsciously saying, 'I'm still on top'

Patti Wood analyzed Obama and Trump's body language at the White House meeting | Daily Mail Online

So this so called expert can read things using body language. Shame she never picked up the point on how Trumps chair is far smaller than Obama's thus cramping him into the chair whilst Obama can be more relaxed in his wider chair!

15. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Posting Legend Political Irish

It is pretty obvious that they hate each other.

Tadhg Gaelach and mossyman like this.
  16. cheekycnt

cheekycnt Well-Known Member Political Irish

Oh I dunno, it could be repressed love!

17. OP
    maxflinn

This is worrying:

Trump & Woolsey: Was There a Bait-and-Switch?

18. OP
    maxflinn

19. RedFusion

RedFusion New Sign up Political Irish

I cant wait to see him in the white house.

20. mossyman

mossyman New Sign up Political Irish

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.