1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Hot Trump Talk.

Discussion in 'USA Politics' started by maxflinn, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

He stopped the leaks.

2. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

Trump is clearing the swamp. Get in attack dog Scaramucci in to track down and clear out the main source of leaks then when the job is done say goodbye to him.

Just the kind of actions we would expect from a go-getting successful business man and a refreshing change from the usual crapola we are used to from the careerist Washington swamp residents.

mikeo, Dublin 4 and Kershaw like this.
  3. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

She's the nuttiest woman in America atm. The nuttiest though is probably the flake known as Keith Olbermann. I'm surprised she hasn't gone postal and he hasn't topped himself.

I'm still enoying these snowflake meltdowns myself. On that front, Trump is like unwrapping a lovely little present every-single-day.

This new Kelly guy is a tough disciplinarian, so alot of the clowning around will be cut out of the equation. Hopefully Trump will still continue to chuck his tweet grenades into snowflake world.

Dublin 4, maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  4. The Potato Mystic

5. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Dublin 4 likes this.
  6. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

Would love to see her get a high level position

Kershaw likes this.
  7. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

As much as we may like this to be a fact, it is of course nonsense imho. After his vulgar rant, he had to go, end of story. Bannon and Kellyanne Conway got him elected, Conway should be handling all communications, she is well able for the Press.

8. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

Good lad Spud.

Big on the oulld snowflake terminology.

Topper .

9. doom macha

doom macha Member Political Irish

I don't see Trump lasting the 4 years at this rate, he seems to be going through staff at an unbelievable rate with all his actions and plans getting turned down once they get to the congressional stage.

he must be getting mighty pissed off or he is delusional to the full extent of his powers.

10. The Potato Mystic

Trump's high turnover is over White House staff. That in of itself simply makes for comic optics - nothing impeachable there. And this Kelly guy is an infamous drill sergeant disciplinarian who will put a stop to the circus antics that goes on below the President's twitter account anyway.

If Trump starts dropping big fish like Sessions -- types who need Senate approval -- now that's a far bigger problem. It'd be difficult for Trump to fend off accusations that he's a lame duck in those circumstances.

I think despite all these issues Trump has a 2nd term if he wants it. Trump carved out as an identity as a lone, straight talking street fighter and man of duh peepole against the swamp. In its turn, the exhausted swamp can only muster senile flakes like "Elizabeth Warren" to challenge him. Trump, simply by being a larger-than-life personality, would win a second term. I'd hate to see what the other branches of the executive would look like mind you, should that eventuality come to pass. The prospect of dealing with the Democrats dominating the two houses is about the one thing that might deter Trump from doing a 2nd term.

11. OP
    maxflinn

maxflinn Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I see that on the same day that the new FBI chief has announced a grand jury will look into Trump's alleged Russian connections someone has leaked transcripts of his conversations with the Australian and Mexican PM, and boy does he come across as a dummy in both!

This signals the beginning of the end for him IMO. The leaks are especially bad as such conversations should be sacrosanct.

I'd say good riddance to the Zionist clown only for look who'll take his place: the Christian fundamentalist Neocon nutter Pence. :rolleyes:

12. The Potato Mystic

I think the odds of Trump getting impeached are exactly zero. In fact I think he can do the full eight if he wants it. But he's gone lame duck now since he signed the swamp's sanctions bill which puts undue restrictions on him. That's Trump's 2nd big "should've known better" mistake, the first being sending military hardware to Saud. I suppose he didn't want to completely alienate duh Senate with Trumpcare still waiting, so he signed the thing.

The chances of rapprochement with Russia are now also zero and a new Cold War is signed, sealed and in place and will be part of the strategic landscape for decades into the future. Given that he's now antagonised Europe, China and Russia, the American Empire is on a slow retreat from the world. A good thing as long as the Empire doesn't respond to its decline by retaliating scorched earth style.

13. OP
    maxflinn

Are there other ways they can get rid of him bar impeachment? Like can it be deemed by Congress at some point that he's not fit for purpose etc?

14. The Potato Mystic

Well, he's an old gent. Maybe Deep State will give him a more discreet form of the Litvinenko flu.

But quite frankly, since he signed that sanctions bill, and the Cold War 2.0 is confirmed forever more, even Deep State will be relaxed about him now.

maxflinn likes this.
  15. mikeo

Heard there is some clause like this, but from what I've heard, the VP has to sign on. :D!

The Trumpster is our last hope...imho!!.......I would have voted for him 20 times if I could have:smiley:.....But only Dumb-o-crats do that!

maxflinn likes this.
  16. OP
    maxflinn

Hmm, would you trust Pence to protect him under such circs? I'm not sure I would.

I've no respect for Trump anymore. I did have when he was campaigning but since he took office he's let the financial terrorists of Goldman Sachs take over the economy and put crazed Neocons in positions of power, so I'm not bothered what happens to him.

Having said that, I'd rather him than Pence!

17. mikeo

Pence?......don't know.

As far as Goldman/Sachs, and neocons.....Well, He can only do so much.....really. You see what he goes through every day, I know, I couldn't take it. I like him cause he's making all the right enemies.....the globalist pieces of shit who would sell their country out in a minute. This unctuous scumbag, Mueller, with his 'Grand Jury'....another piece of shit.

maxflinn likes this.
  18. OP
    maxflinn

He might yet get some respite as the journalist Seymour Hersh has been recorded basically saying that Seth Rich was the person who leaked the DNC stuff to Wikileaks:

mikeo likes this.
  19. mikeo

The plot thickens:cool:

maxflinn likes this.
  20. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

As politicians go, Trump is keeping his promises.

The wall is going up, and leaked transcripts today suggest that Mexico will pay one way or the other.
    The plug is being pulled on Obama's death squads in Syria.
    Trump is reaching out to make peace with Russia.
    Illegal immigration is being dealt with robustly.
    America is being put first, when it comes to international agreements.

Kershaw, Tadhg Gaelach and mikeo like this.