• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot Trump Talk.

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
Political Irish
That has all been taken care of, I said she was fullof bullshit, which is rather tame but I still would not say it to her face in real life so I deleted it already.

I do not mind being called a redneck, it is a compliment over here.
Jesus, its a bad day for you dan, you need a snickers!

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I don’t know about anyone else but regardless of his gaffs, self-centered attitude and stupidity, I’m glad that Trump won and crooked Hillary didn’t.

We all dodged a bullet there..

but Trump is still a boorish oaf.

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator
Jesus, its a bad day for you dan, you need a snickers!
I am off candy, have not had much in 3 years now.

I am greatly misunderstood. I have graciously retracted the slur against the damsil.

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator
I don’t know about anyone else but regardless of his gaffs, self-centered attitude and stupidity, I’m glad that Trump won and crooked Hillary didn’t.

We all dodged a bullet there..

but Trump is still a boorish oaf.
So would you be, if you were not speaking a prepared script written by someone for his puppet to recite.
Anytime the other chumps adlibed they were twice as bad but the media did not latch onto it.
It is all phony.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
So would you be, if you were not speaking a prepared script written by someone for his puppet to recite.
Anytime the other chumps adlibed they were twice as bad but the media did not latch onto it.
It is all phony.
Theres no doubt he’s under attack from all sides. Including many Republicans and of course the Zionist-owned media.

I would be inclined to cut him some slack, but after what he said at the UN, threatening to totally destroy North Korea, and using invented Zionist smears and lies against Iran, all I see is yet another Neocon puppet, and Neocon puppets will never get my support!

Of course it may have just been bluster, and the fact that many Neocons criticize him on a daily basis makes me wonder if he’s not playing them along. Talking tough while not planning to start the wars they demand.

We wont know until he’s no longer president. If at that time he has not fully succumbed t0 Zionist power then I may reevaluate, but for now I see him as just another Neocon warmonger ready to do his thing for the rulers of America.

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
Trump was a bit cross with yer wan with the T-shirt, lol and he rode the rapids of his own stream of consciousness into a few rocks -- thus delivering crates of ammunition to his media enemies.

But what's that? A failure in form? A collapse in etiquette? As a controversy, it's no big-ee. If only his compliments to the local officials and his commitment in giving governmental assistance was reported with half the rigor.

Trump's big issue isn't his ego, it's his American exceptionalist pride. He contested the election as this big pragmatist deal-maker from the business world, an antidote to the erratic Obama. I'm sure he was very sincere in this.

But to be a deal maker you need to relinquish a little bit of your own pride with the other guy doing the same -- but Trump's prideful exceptionalism doesn't allow a scintilla of compromise. Trump the jingoist and has elbowed Trump the business man. So we see him threatening to demolish a nuclear powered state rather than talking with the guy which would be smart.

I like Trump the same way I like Corbyn. Whilst both men are riddled with sometimes terrible faults, they're ideological kryptonite to the real demons - for Trump the American establishment, for Corbyn, the Blairites.

kalipa44

Political Irish
Donator
you and the the other hysterical anti trump gobdaws there "seems to be an increase" and of course not one piece of evidence to back tpur claim up .

Jeez !! I think I made a mistake signing up here !!

What claim did I not back up and what "increase"? English please

No one is hysterical here except the Trumpettes.

kalipa44

Political Irish
Donator
Trump was a bit cross with yer wan with the T-shirt, lol and he rode the rapids of his own stream of consciousness into a few rocks -- thus delivering crates of ammunition to his media enemies.

But what's that? A failure in form? A collapse in etiquette? As a controversy, it's no big-ee. If only his compliments to the local officials and his commitment in giving governmental assistance was reported with half the rigor.

Trump's big issue isn't his ego, it's his American exceptionalist pride. He contested the election as this big pragmatist deal-maker from the business world, an antidote to the erratic Obama. I'm sure he was very sincere in this.

But to be a deal maker you need to relinquish a little bit of your own pride with the other guy doing the same -- but Trump's prideful exceptionalism doesn't allow a scintilla of compromise. Trump the jingoist and has elbowed Trump the business man. So we see him threatening to demolish a nuclear powered state rather than talking with the guy which would be smart.

I like Trump the same way I like Corbyn. Whilst both men are riddled with sometimes terrible faults, they're ideological kryptonite to the real demons - for Trump the American establishment, for Corbyn, the Blairites.

The "wan in the t-shirt" is the Mayor. He showed a total lack of diplomacy and common manners and decency. These people have lost almost everything and many still don't know if their families are still alive or dead. and he couldn't even be bothered doing some research before he visited, making himself look like an ignoramus.

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
The "wan in the t-shirt" is the Mayor. He showed a total lack of diplomacy and common manners and decency. These people have lost almost everything and many still don't know if their families are still alive or dead. and he could even be bother doing some research before he visited, making himself look like an ignoramus.
She's a Clintonite militant who used the crisis to have a pop at Trump. She went to the trouble of printing up a T-shirt and a cap, lol.. I'm not having it that she's a neutral of whatever kind.

Trump exhibited alot of statesmanship along with his gaffes and I'm more far, far, far more interested in his misdeeds of substance than these misdeeds in optics.

amsterdemmetje

Political Irish
Jeez !! I think I made a mistake signing up here !!

What claim did I not back up and what "increase"? English please

No one is hysterical here except the Trumpettes.
You go girl, you're a credit to women.,hero worshipping chauvinistic misogynist pigs like josh Norman and Maxflinn.

I think it's time us gentlemen retired to the smoking room to discuss politics and leave the ladies to clear up . Off you go now .

kalipa44

Political Irish
Donator
You go girl, you're a credit to women.,hero worshipping chauvinistic misogynist pigs like josh Norman and Maxflinn.

I think it's time us gentlemen retired to the smoking room to discuss politics and leave the ladies to clear up . Off you go now .
Lol. There are several gentlemen here and there are a few meatheads..... You are not a gentleman honey. Now answer the questions I asked you. If you can ?

kalipa44

Political Irish
Donator
She's a Clintonite militant who used the crisis to have a pop at Trump. She went to the trouble of printing up a T-shirt and a cap, lol.. I'm not having it that she's a neutral of whatever kind.

Trump exhibited alot of statesmanship along with his gaffes and I'm more far, far, far more interested in his misdeeds of substance than these misdeeds in optics.
I

Ihave no idea what her politics are and I don't care.she was trying to get help for her people while trump has been faffing around for nearly two weeks while God knows how many more people died

Last edited:

Coolwhip

Political Irish

Leave the Trump alone.

amsterdemmetje

Political Irish
  1. Lol. There are several gentlemen here and there are a few meatheads..... You are not a gentleman honey. Now answer the questions I asked you. If you can ?

The increase is the number of hysterical anti teumpites in which you included darling . Now focus on the facts and stop trying to derail the thread .
I like to focus on the fact the you think the leader of the "free world " as we know should have at its helm some sort of moronic Homer Simpson type or that absolute thoroughbred three thumbed balloon, mass murdeeing married to a rapist Clinton .

kalipa44

Political Irish
Donator
The increase is the number of hysterical anti teumpites in which you included darling . Now focus on the facts and stop trying to derail the thread .
I like to focus on the fact the you think the leader of the "free world " as we know should have at its helm some sort of moronic Homer Simpson type or that absolute thoroughbred three thumbed balloon, mass murdeeing married to a rapist Clinton .
Ihave as much time for Clinton as I have for Trump. Pet

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator
The "wan in the t-shirt" is the Mayor. He showed a total lack of diplomacy and common manners and decency. These people have lost almost everything and many still don't know if their families are still alive or dead. and he couldn't even be bothered doing some research before he visited, making himself look like an ignoramus.
But yet, she had access to shirts made for the occasion. This propaganda is aimed at low intelligence people in the US of which there is an over abundance. I am surprised that posters on a political site can fall for it though.

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator
I

Ihave no idea what her politics are and I don't care.she was trying to get help for her people while trump has been faffing around for nearly two weeks while God knows how many more people died
No you are wrong again. She does not care for her people in the least. She can have a plane fly in shirts but not a couple of sandwiches.