1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Hot Trump Talk.

Discussion in 'USA Politics' started by maxflinn, Nov 11, 2016.

1. anderson

anderson Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Jesus, its a bad day for you dan, you need a snickers!

kalipa44 and maxflinn like this.
  2. OP
    maxflinn

maxflinn Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I don’t know about anyone else but regardless of his gaffs, self-centered attitude and stupidity, I’m glad that Trump won and crooked Hillary didn’t.

We all dodged a bullet there..

but Trump is still a boorish oaf.

kalipa44 likes this.
  3. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I am off candy, have not had much in 3 years now.

I am greatly misunderstood. I have graciously retracted the slur against the damsil.

4. Youngdan

So would you be, if you were not speaking a prepared script written by someone for his puppet to recite.
    Anytime the other chumps adlibed they were twice as bad but the media did not latch onto it.
    It is all phony.

5. anderson

anderson Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Sorry Dan, but you need a snicker badly! lol

Youngdan likes this.
  6. OP
    maxflinn

maxflinn Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Theres no doubt he’s under attack from all sides. Including many Republicans and of course the Zionist-owned media.

I would be inclined to cut him some slack, but after what he said at the UN, threatening to totally destroy North Korea, and using invented Zionist smears and lies against Iran, all I see is yet another Neocon puppet, and Neocon puppets will never get my support!

Of course it may have just been bluster, and the fact that many Neocons criticize him on a daily basis makes me wonder if he’s not playing them along. Talking tough while not planning to start the wars they demand.

We wont know until he’s no longer president. If at that time he has not fully succumbed t0 Zionist power then I may reevaluate, but for now I see him as just another Neocon warmonger ready to do his thing for the rulers of America.

7. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

you and the the other hysterical anti trump gobdaws there "seems to be an increase" and of course not one piece of evidence to back tpur claim up .

8. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Trump was a bit cross with yer wan with the T-shirt, lol and he rode the rapids of his own stream of consciousness into a few rocks -- thus delivering crates of ammunition to his media enemies.

But what's that? A failure in form? A collapse in etiquette? As a controversy, it's no big-ee. If only his compliments to the local officials and his commitment in giving governmental assistance was reported with half the rigor.

Trump's big issue isn't his ego, it's his American exceptionalist pride. He contested the election as this big pragmatist deal-maker from the business world, an antidote to the erratic Obama. I'm sure he was very sincere in this.

But to be a deal maker you need to relinquish a little bit of your own pride with the other guy doing the same -- but Trump's prideful exceptionalism doesn't allow a scintilla of compromise. Trump the jingoist and has elbowed Trump the business man. So we see him threatening to demolish a nuclear powered state rather than talking with the guy which would be smart.

I like Trump the same way I like Corbyn. Whilst both men are riddled with sometimes terrible faults, they're ideological kryptonite to the real demons - for Trump the American establishment, for Corbyn, the Blairites.

maxflinn likes this.
  9. kalipa44

kalipa44 Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Jeez !! I think I made a mistake signing up here !!

What claim did I not back up and what "increase"? English please

No one is hysterical here except the Trumpettes.

maxflinn likes this.
  10. kalipa44

The "wan in the t-shirt" is the Mayor. He showed a total lack of diplomacy and common manners and decency. These people have lost almost everything and many still don't know if their families are still alive or dead. and he couldn't even be bothered doing some research before he visited, making himself look like an ignoramus.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  11. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

She's a Clintonite militant who used the crisis to have a pop at Trump. She went to the trouble of printing up a T-shirt and a cap, lol.. I'm not having it that she's a neutral of whatever kind.

Trump exhibited alot of statesmanship along with his gaffes and I'm more far, far, far more interested in his misdeeds of substance than these misdeeds in optics.

12. amsterdemmetje

You go girl, you're a credit to women.,hero worshipping chauvinistic misogynist pigs like josh Norman and Maxflinn.

I think it's time us gentlemen retired to the smoking room to discuss politics and leave the ladies to clear up . Off you go now .

13. kalipa44

Lol. There are several gentlemen here and there are a few meatheads..... You are not a gentleman honey. Now answer the questions I asked you. If you can ?

Coolwhip likes this.
  14. kalipa44

I

Ihave no idea what her politics are and I don't care.she was trying to get help for her people while trump has been faffing around for nearly two weeks while God knows how many more people died

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  15. Coolwhip

Coolwhip Member Political Irish

Leave the Trump alone.

16. amsterdemmetje

The increase is the number of hysterical anti teumpites in which you included darling . Now focus on the facts and stop trying to derail the thread .
    I like to focus on the fact the you think the leader of the "free world " as we know should have at its helm some sort of moronic Homer Simpson type or that absolute thoroughbred three thumbed balloon, mass murdeeing married to a rapist Clinton .

17. amsterdemmetje

I am a big fan of trump and just sorry that he is not my president instead of the little shit we have here the first gay leader this country has had and he won't come out and admit it.

18. kalipa44

Ihave as much time for Clinton as I have for Trump. Pet

maxflinn and Coolwhip like this.
  19. Youngdan

But yet, she had access to shirts made for the occasion. This propaganda is aimed at low intelligence people in the US of which there is an over abundance. I am surprised that posters on a political site can fall for it though.

20. Youngdan

No you are wrong again. She does not care for her people in the least. She can have a plane fly in shirts but not a couple of sandwiches.