1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Trump to recognise Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel

Discussion in 'Rest of the World' started by SwordOfStCatherine, Dec 6, 2017.

1. London

London Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I think Trump has done the right thing here, anyone who thinks Jerusalem is anything other than the Jewish capital is deluding themselves.

Before Ireland was even a country Israel and Jerusalem belonged to the Jews.

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

And if that were true, would it not be proof positive of the failure of Liberal Capitalism? 20 million people unemployed in the EU. Tens of millions more in crappy Macjobs that only allow them to live with their mothers. Are you telling us that Capitalism is a success?

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  3. London

Please do not come onto this site to attack other posters, you can stay on P.ie and do that.

This forum, this thread is for serious discussion, playschool stuff can be found back over on P.ie.

mikeo and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  4. Tadhg Gaelach

DNA evidence shows that the Irish population is more or less unchanged over the last 10,000 years. 10,000 years ago, the Jews were still nomads in the North African dessert. They lived in Palestine for perhaps less than a thousand years - maybe only 500 years, and then they continued their nomadism into Europe, where they lived for 2,000 years. By your logic, everywhere the Jews have ever lived must belong to them - including Egypt and the desert sands of the Sahara.

mikeo and kalipa44 like this.
  5. London

Palistine didnt exist as a community, the Palistinians were nomads themselves.

Our oldest History is the Bible, ( not the best source, I know!) it accounts that the Jews were the first to create the City of Jerusalem. I don't think there is any other evidence to suggest otherwise.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

If we take the Old Testament as any kind of source, then it's admitted that there were settled people in Palestine before the Jewish nomads arrived. And that makes perfect sense. Settled farming had been practiced in the region for several thousand years by then. The Jewish nomads pushed those people off the land - but it seems they were not completely exterminated. We get constant references to these people all through the Old Testament. Once the Jews began to leave Palestine during the Roman Empire these people regained their foothold. With the coming of the next set of desert nomads - the Arabs - and the coming of Islam, many of the Jews who stayed converted to Islam - just as many Jews converted to Christianity. The implication of Zionism is that any Jew who converted to Islam or Christianity committed apostasy \ treason, and should not be regarded as a human being any more. So the real Jews who should have Palestine are the Jews who made their fortunes in Europe over the last 2,000 years - not the Jews who continued to live in Palestine for the last 2,000 years - but as Muslims and Christians.

7. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Hang on them? Are you implying that I'm some sort of slut?

Oh I know the whole wide spread Jewish belief that opposition to Zionist savagery and de-stabilization of the Middle East is only usually possible if someone is a "loser". I remember my Jewess friend sneering at me that once I get some money I will start supporting Zionism. The thing is though lad that all the hard line Goyish Zionists I have come across outside of the web have been actual wound collecting losers. It always in the most depressing and run down Loyalist estates in Ulster that you find a lot of Zionist flegs.

kalipa44 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  8. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

Uh the Bible tells us that the Jebusites built Jerusalem and that King David captured it from them.

9. roc_

roc_ Member Political Irish

A very serious point is being made.

Imho it is actually your discussion that is frivolous since it turns a blind eye to the underlying currents that most matter.

The arguments and purported statements on here can only be judged by logos, ethos and pathos. With regard to the second two, it is necessary to judge the personal intents and background of those putting forward these statements and arguments.

Since you close that down, that is the reason that the logos or "logic" that is left behind is so often so glaringly appalling and dismaying.

Anyway I'll leave it at that here and not divert the thread further.

10. Tadhg Gaelach

But you are a traitor to this community. An informer. You do not judge here. You are judged.

GodsDog likes this.
  11. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

Your ethos and pathos seem to involve sneering at people who are victims, or who you imagine are victims, whether they are Irish or Palestinian. This might seem strange to you, and very possibly you might even see it as anti-Semitic, but for very many people raised Christian that is considered a very ugly trait.

12. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

This is what happens when people only read ONE book
    then interpret the whole of reality and human history through that single pitiful and contradictory lens

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  13. GodsDog

Funny thing is, Trump's bumbling errors may be exactly the incentive the world needs
    to force them to get up off their asses and sort out Palestine, North Korea, corrupt MNCs, etc etc.
    that is assuming we all survive!! :smiley:

mikeo and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  14. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Sheldon Adelson's money. The fellow that said he wants to see a nuke dropped in Iran

15. GodsDog

Ha Ha! Now I'm Curious.
    Maybe the mad muslims should put down their burning US flags and actually encourage the crazy Jews to build the church. Y'know, just to see what happens! After all, we haven't had a credible "miracle" in modern times. Video it all and put it on youtube!
    Would do wonders for the size of both flocks I reckon! :p

Shame if nothing happened though. Trump would then have to nuke north Korea in order to make the prophecy come true or else we'd have to accept that the word of the (amalgamated) figure "Christ" was a load of nonsense! Wormwood wormwood!

16. roc_

roc_ Member Political Irish

For the hundredth time, cite me, or shut it.

I do sneer at anyone, anywhere, who attempts to blame Jews, Gays, Israelis, Multiculturalism, "Libtards", "evil-Zionists", etc, for their own problems; those who project their own grievances onto our society in the usual pathetic manner, etc.

But sneer at anybody who genuinely suffers from disempowerment or direct violence or attack, and seeks genuine, positive ministration? - I never have.

Quote me next time you are going to cast around glib aspersions. As I regularly do for you to back up my accusations.

17. Tadhg Gaelach

You constantly try to invalidate Palestinian suffering. You try to alienate them from their own identity by calling them Arabs. And you constantly offer apologia for Zionist war crimes against them. All in all, you are a very nasty piece of work. Much worse than that simpleton Anglophile, as you are intelligent enough to know what you're doing.

kalipa44 and SwordOfStCatherine like this.
  18. Casstiel

Casstiel Member Political Irish

The war is getting closer,

Just like WW1 and WW2 this new world war will be used to end the current economic collapse that the world is still going through.

Just because things look good on the surface it does not mean underneath the problems are fine. We papered over the cracks we never fixed the problem. WW3 will do that.

The reason why we let in all those immigrants into Europe?

The middle east will be Nuked, this is where the bombs will drop. Not in Europe, not in America but in the middle east. They had to give a %of the Asian/African population alive,this is how they did it by letting so many in.

19. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

The whole thing about people who disagree being as put it "wound collectors" and failures in terms of love and money was sneering at them for their imagined poverty rather than for their views. Who here is blaming the groups mentioned for any personal problems that they might have? Also the primary victims of homosexuality as the homosexuals themselves- you aren't doing them any favours by your use of them to have a go at Christians and Muslims.

20. Neutron

Neutron Member Political Irish

As much as i believe Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel , to announce this at this time is stupid beyond belief by Trump.

He does not care for Israel or the Jews, what he cares about his his presidency and making sure he isnt impeched.

I belive Trump has been told to do this by the Zionists and any war will be their orders too.

All the media and social media is controled by Jews, in return for obeying the Zionists they will ensure Trump will start to get positive news, have desenters removed from social media and be rewarded with a second term in office.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017