• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Trump to recognise Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
I am nice to Palestinians I support them unlike you who encourage conflict
God for bid you saw a Palestinian over here you just don't like foreigners in Irish soil do you Throbby

I've met several Palestinians in Ireland. I encouraged them to keep up the struggle until final victory over the Zionists.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
I've met several Palestinians in Ireland. I encouraged them to keep up the struggle until final victory over the Zionists.
Weren't they lucky to meet you on one of your off days and even luckier to be inspired by a racist
Little did they know
Encouraging people to keep up a struggle while you hide

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Weren't they lucky to meet you on one of your off days and even luckier to be inspired by a racist
Little did they know
Encouraging people to keep up a struggle while you hide

My struggle is for my own Gaelic people. But, as an Internationalist, of course I will help the Palestinian struggle in any way I can.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
A man like me is not led by dogs.
Bit too much of a sun tan there to be a Gael.
He probably could, but his mental disorder prevents him from doing so.
Taoisech is a specifically Gaelic title that can only refer to Gael.
You Sir are a disgrace to this Country and any future children you may have.
Enjoy your Mulatto grandchildren A-hole
Just a reminder
Myles and Tadhg's views on our Taoiseach and Immigrants

Classu

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Palestinian members of the Israeli parliament have been forcibly removed from the chamber after staging a protest at the start of US Vice President Mike Pence's speech.

Pence's visit in Israel, the last leg of a regional tour, was boycotted by Palestinian leaders following US President Donald Trump's decision last month to declare Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

On Monday, he became the first US vice president to speak at the Israeli Knesset, but his speech was initially interrupted by a group of politicians with the Joint Arab List alliance who voiced their anger over Washington's controversial move.

They shouted "Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine" and held up posters of the al-Aqsa Mosque compound before being thrown out by security.

Arab MPs ejected after protesting Pence Knesset speech

Pence's ME tour was a total mess. America's key Arab ally Abdullah of Jordan kept contradicting him, lol.

Trump's spontaneous spasm over Jerusalem without consultin' anyone in the region or anywhere has wrecked America's diplomacy. It's a healthy thing to see the US Empire of Chaos gettin' so unstuck.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Pence's ME tour was a total mess. America's key Arab ally Abdullah of Jordan kept contradicting him, lol.

Trump's spontaneous spasm over Jerusalem without consultin' anyone in the region or anywhere has wrecked America's diplomacy. It's a healthy thing to see the US Empire of Chaos gettin' so unstuck.
You really are a numpty spud

The decision on Jeresulam was made way back by the Clinton administration

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Stop chewin' on my ankles, thanks.
The more you repeat that the funnier it gets.
Pssst is Throbby coaching you, he's not that good you should reconsider your choice of mentor.
[LIST]
[*]Try to write in modern English
[*]Have sentences with starts middle and end
[*]Repeating jokes is not good
[*]Love Israel
[*]Love Leo your leader
[*]Just love
[*]Stop spreading hate and negativity
[*]Ignore Throbby
[/LIST]
You're welcome

The more you repeat that the funnier it gets.
Pssst is Throbby coaching you, he's not that good you should reconsider your choice of mentor.
These demented little chihuahua posters. They clamp their tiny, little jaws on your trouser legs and just won't let go.

You've be better off googling some affordable English language school than pesterin' me, little fella.