• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Un-PC groups that use Political Correctness when criticized.

Ulster Prods don't do Political Correctness which is more than fine by me, however they very often don't do politeness either, and "un-Political Correctness" without politeness can be just as much a nightmare as PC as any day. If you are basically polite though there is no need at all for PC. I remember with disgust how Arlene Foster, that awful creature who crawled out from some Fermanagh swamp, complaining that criticisms of her corruption were "sexist", and yet she had been totally unmoved of things DUPers had said which in England or the ROI would be considered ultra-sexist. Now the Prods are up in arms at Chris Patton coming out with statements about them which while maybe a touch too frank by today's standards and kinda true at the same time, and maybe even stuff they need to hear from an English "Tory".

Book review: nothing superior about Patten’s error-ridden and tedious memoir

It always seems to be the most rabidly un-PC Ulster Prod who is the first to scream "sectarianism!" in my experience. The thing is though we see the same pattern with the other "problem children" of the UK, the Zionist Ultras (Melliane Philips has the achievement of succeeding in being more hypocritical than the DUP- I'm not sure if that should be consider impressive or not), and Sunni Chauvinists.

Could this be a general lowering of ability of people to debate/challenge people using their wisdom/knowledge/intelligence/discernment/temperament skills or lack of ?

People that either haven't the above abilities to challenge others on a specific subject or their position is not defensible and so they are reduced to this bottom feeder response, eg wacist, transphobe, etc...
I wanted to link to a Johnathan bowden clip on youtube “What do our people believe in now?” but the scum have deleted it, so ill just link to one of his speeches.

Is there a class thing involved ?
Are a particular group more likely to be able to respond on an intellectual level etc.. , and again through lack of abilities to defend their position they resort to the lowest tier responses.

Is it a media thing ?
The easiest thing to do is shout out/cry wolf ,eg. wacist, very little effort and it will "trigger" (hate the word, but ill use it here), a great deal of sheep.
Obviously in a rational world, the people that cry wolf all the time, would get ignored, but it seems people dont read Aesop's fables anymore, as in teach people obvious shit is obvious.
I think these tales, just like religion and nursery rhymes, are essential, as people cannot grasp basic realities of the world without them being programmed into them at an early age.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Are a particular group more likely to be able to respond on an intellectual level etc.. , and again through lack of abilities to defend their position they resort to the lowest tier responses.
Someone told me and I know this is only anecdotal evidence but actually the more working class the Zionist Jew this less likely they are to have such crazily arrogant double standards while as with Sunnis it seems the further you go down the socio-economic peeking order the worse they tend to become. With the Prods class doesn't come into it- there are fair minded working class Prods and haute bourgeois one who live in a cloud of bigoted irrationality which huge levels of hypocrisy and visa versa. I wonder is it something to do with the UK as such? The thing is that ordinary English people (the Ruling Elite is a different kettle of fish) are actually pretty even handed in how they approach things.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Could this be a general lowering of ability of people to debate/challenge people using their wisdom/knowledge/intelligence/discernment/temperament skills or lack of ?

People that either haven't the above abilities to challenge others on a specific subject or their position is not defensible and so they are reduced to this bottom feeder response, eg wacist, transphobe, etc...
I wanted to link to a Johnathan bowden clip on youtube “What do our people believe in now?” but the scum have deleted it, so ill just link to one of his speeches.

Is it a media thing ?
The easiest thing to do is shout out/cry wolf ,eg. wacist, very little effort and it will "trigger" (hate the word, but ill use it here), a great deal of sheep.
Obviously in a rational world, the people that cry wolf all the time, would get ignored, but it seems people dont read Aesop's fables anymore, as in teach people obvious shit is obvious.
I think these tales, just like religion and nursery rhymes, are essential, as people cannot grasp basic realities of the world without them being programmed into them at an early age.
Aesop's Fables were great.
I find that thanks to the Internet the cluster B personality disordered people that like stirring crap can reach much farther than they could before. They are all largely despised in their local communities bar the minority of yes men they surround themselves with. People are gullible to these people and uneducated in the common traits and behaviors of these devious drama creating assholes.
Thankfully people that once believed them, after getting the you're a racist, bigot, Nazi etc themselves are seeing through the crying of "wolf" by others of that kind.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Patten is a Catholic and served as a Minister in the North in the immediate years after the Anglo-Irish Agreement when it was close to civil war.
His current job is media strategist for Pope Francis.

I can understand there being no love lost between either side.

Aesop's Fables were great.
I find that thanks to the Internet the cluster B personality disordered people that like stirring crap can reach much farther than they could before. They are all largely despised in their local communities bar the minority of yes men they surround themselves with. People are gullible to these people and uneducated in the common traits and behaviors of these devious drama creating assholes.
Thankfully people that once believed them, after getting the you're a racist, bigot, Nazi etc themselves are seeing through the crying of "wolf" by others of that kind.
Absolutely. These words will lose any meaning over time, others will use them as a badge.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Absolutely. These words will lose any meaning over time, others will use them as a badge.
It's happening already. Check comment sections that were once filled with people shouting "racist" "scum" "Nazi" are now replaced with the odd comment of such by the thickest of the bunch and they're being ridiculed by the majority openly. So much so in fact that from my observations the biggest and loudest known mouths in this country have gone silent. It's awesome to see.