• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

US ADMITS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE DR ASSAD USED POISON GAS ON HIS PEOPLE

Dublin 4

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
Noone ever furnished the slightest bit of evidence. That's not what the US Empire of Chaos does. It was all nudge, nudge, wink, wink, Trump mimicking cradling a baby and reckoning that the world had forgotten the US Empire of Chaos had demolished several countries on the back of similar tall tales. Fool me once...

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
NOW MATTIS ADMITS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE ASSAD USED POISON GAS ON HIS PEOPLE

Now Mattis admits there was no evidence Assad used poison gas on his people

Let's hope that the vindication of our gallant Ally Dr Assad will bring Presidents Trump & Putin on to that 1 Neo Global Project sooner rather than later.
There are precious few places remaining in the Middle East where folks can still practice their Christian Faith and celebrate Christmas and Syria is one of them.

Setantawatchl

There are precious few places remaining in the Middle East where folks can still practice their Christian Faith and celebrate Christmas and Syria is one of them.
Wow that's the finest example.of evidence gathering ever seen
You guys should contact the UN and offer your services because their teams of experts haven't been able to clear your hero.
They need you badly, Spuddy is so familiar with the evidence that he's determined that there is no evidence.
In fact the UN inspectors have engaged in nudging and winking at each other, a rather cavalier approach it would seem. Spuddy they need you to tell them how to gather evidence they are lost.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
You guys should contact the UN and offer your services because their teams of experts haven't been able to clear your hero.
They need you badly, Spuddy is so familiar with the evidence that he's determined that there is no evidence.
In fact the UN inspectors have engaged in nudging and winking at each other, a rather cavalier approach it would seem. Spuddy they need you to tell them how to gather evidence they are lost.

You know, at this stage you're not even funny. You're just a sad sap spouting the same tired old Zionist lies every day.

There's no evidence that President Assad or his forces used chemical weapons to "attack his own people"™

If there is, please furnish me that evidence. These are very serious charges, so lets have the evidence. It's a perfectly reasonable request.

Setantawatchl

Is he really saying that "fighters on the ground" (Islamic loons) have evidence??
Thats the sum total of the evidence?

And why isn't CNN and the BBC carrying this story in great detail?
Because they have journalistic integrity and rules.
You do know that the U.N. are still investigating Assad for ongoung use of chemical weapons so if the US dont have the evidence, which you wouldnt accept anyway, then let the UN look.for evidence before you rush to Judgement.

Setantawatchl

There's no evidence that President Assad or his forces used chemical weapons to "attack his own people"™

If there is, please furnish me that evidence. These are very serious charges, so lets have the evidence. It's a perfectly reasonable request.
You are so sad. You cut and paste the first sentence and left in the parenthesis and the TM Mark at the end.

In answer to the second question, the U.N. are investigating and they will conclude if Assad is guilty or not. How in honour of Jaysus can I furnish you with evidence, do you think I work with the U.N. and you are a Judge with the international court?

You are so sad. You cut and paste the first sentence and left in the parenthesis and the TM Mark at the end.

In answer to the second question, the U.N. are investigating and they will conclude if Assad is guilty or not. How in honour of Jaysus can I furnish you with evidence, do you think I work with the U.N. and you are a Judge with the international court?
I cut n' pasted nuthin', the TM is installed in the editor under the special character tab.

The "TM" is appropriate because "gassed/attacked his own people" is a marketing trigger slogan designed to soften people up for war. It's a silly, inane and reduces complex political questions to the stuff of tabloid caricature.

The UN isn't fit to adjudicate on the matter. It appoints officers from Saudi Arabia to its human rights bodies. The day an "international court" ceases to be a Western installed lynchmob is the day Tony Blair winds up in the dock. Whether Assad has been involved in this will be exposed by the evidence itself. Nevertheless, President Assad has saved his country with the help of the Russians against the might of the deaths squads equipped by the Western mass industrialised world. The man deserves praise for defeating the schemes of the US Empire of Chaos against all odds.

Last edited:

Setantawatchl

What are you talk8
I cut n' pasted nuthin', the TM is installed in the editor under the special character tab.

The "TM" is appropriate because "gassed/attacked his own people" a marketing trigger slogan designed to soften people up for war. It's a silly, inane and reduces complex political questions to the stuff of tabloid caricature.

The UN isn't fit to adjudicate on the matter. It appoints officers from Saudi Arabia to its human rights bodies. The day an "international court" ceases to be a Western installed lynchmob is the day Tony Blair winds up in the dock. Whether Assad has been involved in this will be exposed by the evidence itself. Nevertheless, President Assad has saved his country with the help of the Russians against the might of the deaths squads equipped by the Western mass industrialised world. The man deserves praise for defeating the schemes of the US Empire of Chaos against all odds.
talking about you don't know all the facts but as usual rush to Judgement.
The U.N. are ok when they agree with you.
You are so inconsistent

What are you talk8

talking about you don't know all the facts but as usual rush to Judgement.
The U.N. are ok when they agree with you.
You are so inconsistent
Nope. I have never proposed the UN as an authority on anything even if they happen to overlap with my views. The UN is a cool place for nations to met up and negotiate with each other but anything outside if that; it's an outfit that's quite below par.

Yeah, it's my call that Assad didn't do nuffing. There's no motive for him to do it but there's plenty of motive for his opponents to do so and they themselves been caught mucking about with chems. And that motive is that with the West declaring the chems a "red line", engaging in a chem attack would be a great way for anti-Assad death squads to frame the President and incite a Western intervention to rebalance the losses they have suffered under Syrian and Russian counter-terrorist efforts.

Last edited:

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Because they have journalistic integrity and rules.
You do know that the U.N. are still investigating Assad for ongoung use of chemical weapons so if the US dont have the evidence, which you wouldnt accept anyway, then let the UN look.for evidence before you rush to Judgement.

The BBC were busted broadcasting a fake chemical attack and even apologised.
They were intent on pushing the marrative that would have led to war, but reticent about pushing a message that could lead to peace and stability.
That's the complete opposite of integrity.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
The U.S is getting ready to re-engage with Syria and at least have some kind of diplomatic channel to share intel on ISIS etc.
To do so, they need to drop the fake narratives in order to make it palatable to their own citizens.
They cant engage Damascus if the chemical story is true.

Setantawatchl

The U.S is getting ready to re-engage with Syria and at least have some kind of diplomatic channel to share intel on ISIS etc.
To do so, they need to drop the fake narratives in order to make it palatable to their own citizens.
They cant engage Damascus if the chemical story is true.
more fairy stories

Setantawatchl

Nope. I have never proposed the UN as an authority on anything even if they happen to overlap with my views. The UN is a cool place for nations to met up and negotiate with each other but anything outside if that; it's an outfit that's quite below par.

Yeah, it's my call that Assad didn't do nuffing. There's no motive for him to do it but there's plenty of motive for his opponents to do so and they themselves been caught mucking about with chems. And that motive is that with the West declaring the chems a "red line", engaging in a chem attack would be a great way for anti-Assad death squads to frame the President and incite a Western intervention to rebalance the losses they have suffered under Syrian and Russian counter-terrorist efforts.

you would make an impressive investigator
no motive you say?
he's under attack and about to fall (before the Russians interveined) that's rightabout to fall and you say he has no motive?
he may well not have used chemical weapons bit he is under investigation bit he had motive.