• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

US ADMITS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE DR ASSAD USED POISON GAS ON HIS PEOPLE

Setantawatchl

Nope. I have never proposed the UN as an authority on anything even if they happen to overlap with my views. The UN is a cool place for nations to met up and negotiate with each other but anything outside if that; it's an outfit that's quite below par.

Yeah, it's my call that Assad didn't do nuffing. There's no motive for him to do it but there's plenty of motive for his opponents to do so and they themselves been caught mucking about with chems. And that motive is that with the West declaring the chems a "red line", engaging in a chem attack would be a great way for anti-Assad death squads to frame the President and incite a Western intervention to rebalance the losses they have suffered under Syrian and Russian counter-terrorist efforts.

you would make an impressive investigator
no motive you say?
he's under attack and about to fall (before the Russians interveined) that's rightabout to fall and you say he has no motive?
he may well not have used chemical weapons bit he is under investigation bit he had motive.

you would make an impressive investigator
no motive you say?
he's under attack and about to fall (before the Russians interveined) that's rightabout to fall and you say he has no motive?
he may well not have used chemical weapons bit he is under investigation bit he had motive.
What would using chems do? Trigger a direct American intervention to "decapitate the regime" to use American parlance. As it was the Americans were warded off on that occasion when President Assad agreed to decommission the chems.

Setantawatchl

Again you
What would using chems do? Trigger a direct American intervention to "decapitate the regime" to use American parlance. As it was the Americans were warded off on that occasion when President Assad agreed to decommission the chems.
Again you're speculating
It would appear from the pictures that chemical weapons were used it remains to be seen if they were used and by whom.
You are well ahead if the investigations with your pronouncements, you don't have a clue, as for that el chaval...

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Wow that's the finest example.of evidence gathering ever seen
You guys should contact the UN and offer your services because their teams of experts haven't been able to clear your hero.
They need you badly, Spuddy is so familiar with the evidence that he's determined that there is no evidence.
In fact the UN inspectors have engaged in nudging and winking at each other, a rather cavalier approach it would seem. Spuddy they need you to tell them how to gather evidence they are lost.
Hmm... That picture isn't evidence enough for you? Seriously? Can you find your ass with both hands, Dude? I don't recall having ever seen Filipino slave laborers in Saudi Arabia or any other Gulf State marching down the boulevard wearing Santa hats and carrying crosses. Perhaps you can provide evidence to the contrary... As I recall, Christians used to do the same thing in... Iraq... Unfettered.

I understand your paymasters require you to follow orders/troll and not to think, but in your case they are bottom-feeding par excellence. Please cease to mention the U.N. as a reliable source of any type of evidence whatsoever.

Last edited:

Setantawatchl

Hmm... That picture isn't evidence enough for you? Seriously? Can you find your ass with both hands, Dude? I don't recall having ever seen Filipino slave laborers in Saudi Arabia or any other Gulf State marching down the boulevard wearing Santa hats and carrying crosses. Perhaps you can provide evidence to the contrary... As I recall, Christians used to do the same thing in... Iraq... Unfettered.

I understand your paymasters require you to follow orders/troll and not to think, but in your case they are bottom-feeding par excellence. Please cease to mention the U.N. as a reliable source of any type of evidence whatsoever.
Are you drunk?