1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

US Ambassador says America must support gay marriage everywhere

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by parentheses, Jun 25, 2017.

1. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Of course he does - because gay marriage is good for corporate profit. It helps to break down the human bonds of the family, tribe and nation - and turn us all into powerless, atomized, consumers.

Esto Praesidium likes this.
  3. Cookiesync

Cookiesync New Political Irish

Do they not already support it? I would have thought Obama would have made sure of this before he left office.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  4. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Still, I don't expect US Ambassadors to be organising Gay Pride marches in Saudi Arabia any time soon.

5. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

Nothing but idle speculation , nothing whatsoever confirmed and i can say that as fact ,where as you are just using innuendo and hearsay.

6. Helen Back

Helen Back New Member Political Irish

The US might have a more difficult task persuading the Romanians than they expect.

Other Eastern European countries have overwhelmingly rejected SSM, and Hungary has pledged to retain traditional marriage only in its Constitution, vowing to protect Christian values.

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Hungary_2011.pdf

7. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I know the dems are giving him a rare aul time of it but it would be good if Trump would get a move on removing at least some of these toxic clowns. "SSM"is globalist-imperialist nuttiness designed to destroy the family and they are very wise to that in East Europe and beyond..

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  8. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

Like Mike Tyson said to me one day " you know private pile, everybody has a plan until they're punched in the mouth". Private pile was my nickname as I used to suffer from the piles.

It doesn't surprise me in the least the carry on from the usual keyboard fantasists here who never have faced danger on such a scale and feel the want and need to degenerate the men and women who fought tooth and nails for the right of the gays in Ireland to get married like normal people can.
    They are what they are ,utter gobshytes and this wont be time last time we will have endure the scutter they are prone to vomiting out .

Myles O'Reilly likes this.