• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Vigalante Hell's Angels in Dublin attack African gang ringleaders as Gardaí admit they've no control

Irish Warrior

Donator
I recall a case many years ago when an Irishman was fined for using colorful language at a gentleman of sub-Saharan African ancestry who had walked out in front of his bike. It was essentially a minor case of road rage. The sort of trivial shit that probably happens a hundred times a day. The Irishman in question may have been the very first case of a "hate" criminal in this state.

Applying what are considered abusive labels against other people isn't free speech. Free speech is political speech. Unguarded use of language against special protected classes of people in Saorstát Éireann is not advisable.
Thanks for that.
I'm guessing white Irish people are not included in the special protected classes then?
I know someone who gave some bitch on a phone the middle finger while they were both driving and she nearly crashed into him, she brought him to court for that even though she was breaking the law and nearly caused an accident. She got a few quid out of it too.
This country is a joke with the laws and these whinge bags should be told to go swivel.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
A black person is never called an African here, even if they are just landed from Lagos.

An Australian Aborigine would be called a black man, he would be called a african american, but he would never be called an african.

So an african would have to point out and request to be called an african.

This fellow would be either called black or african american,though he is from Samoa

Thanks for that.
I'm guessing white Irish people are not included in the special protected classes then?
Of course not. Hate crime legislation is a form of Penal Law directed at people of European descent. This is evident based on who is and who isn't prosecuted under these types of legislation. The only non-Europeans I've ever heard of being prosecuted for 'hate' are the most extreme, mouth-frothing, and openly jihadist of Islamic preachers calling for literal genocide against the kafir. And it's a snowy day in hell when one of them is charged. In contrast, Europeans are charged with 'hate' for making joke YouTube videos, like that guy who made an obviously joke -- and I mean patently obviously a joke -- video of his dog doing a "Hitler salute".