1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Welcome, Bugsy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PoliticalIrish.com, Oct 4, 2017.

1. PoliticalIrish.com

PoliticalIrish.com Legend Political Irish

Hi Bugsy,

Welcome to Political Irish.

Una, kalipa44, maxflinn and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Thank you Boys and Girls, I will be your man on the ground in Dublin 3 area, currently under "Invasion".

Does anybody speak English anymore?

3. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Welcome friend,

You should start a thread on your own personal experience, we also have a great thread here about the invasion of Ireland.
    Hot - The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Be warned though, Depressing stuff.

Can I ask, how you found this site, are you a member of somewhere else?

4. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

[​IMG]

Aw Heeee orr!

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

I came to this site as I am anti immigration, or illegal migration to be more precise. I was a member, if you could call it that a member of the Journal, I was the only commentator to be invited at the last election to interview a TD on camera in the journals head office, I refused but I kept commenting and always had back-up for every poster that went against my views, not that I am always right but I am usually right in my contributions.

Anyhow, I am here now, I don't comment anywhere else but I am strongly encouraged to go for government next time around.

I was cancelled by the journal because of my strong views, not the wrong views, I was glaringly correct on most issues but unfortunately it did not suit their Agenda, I.E. their left wing showcase.

I call a spade a spade, I am not influenced by social media, I do not back off if I think I am right, that is something sadly lacking across Europe now. BTW, I am not some lunatic. I hope to contribute to your great site shortly. The least my postings would do is draw attention to your site, some other media will pick up on my truthful ramblings. Experience is a great thing, it dissipates any snowflakes in the audience.

amsterdemmetje, Una, Kershaw and 5 others like this.
  6. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Welcome Bugsy. You’ll find a few left wingers here. But real lefties. Not war loving establishment sychophants masquerading as lefties, like you’d find on the Journal.ie.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Kershaw and Dublin 4 like this.
  7. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Bugsy seems to be just somebody with an inferiority complex seeking attention.

8. NickJnr

NickJnr Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish

Welcome, all opinions are valued here.

9. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

Yeah Bugsy- welcome.

You sound very interesting.

There are Far Left guys here like TG who are completely opposed to Replacement Migration.

It's standard in Left Wing Countries to be opposed to this outrageous Non Consensual Gaystapo Fetish of Replacement Migration.

Left Wing Parties here have been taken over by the Gaystapo- it started when Brian Lenihan messed up & paved the way for Mary Robinson at the time of the Berlin Wall collapsing...

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  10. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Young Dan As a staff member and moderator you will know by my ISP I use this site 30 minutes per day approx, for the last 6 months. I only registered today and from the what I have posted so far you are able to decipher my whole personality, congrats, I will lean on you when I need a new Hr manager. As for looking for attention I have not posted on any site or forum in 8 months or thereabouts, so the attention side falls down there. If I wanted attention I could simply register with the Journal under any fake facebook account or e-mail. As for my inferiority complex!!! first I heard of it, I will check that fault out.

Lastly, as a former director of many many companies, I did not expect this response from your goodself. Every new customer is a good customer it invokes new business. I will desist from posting and not bother you again. I will say though you have some very thought provoking intelligent members here and hope you keep up the good work.

Regards.

Una, kalipa44 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  11. Youngdan

It is a joke Mr Bug. Surely to God aNY body can see that. You are very welcome and we all welcome your views

12. Youngdan

But if you are whinging on your first day, then off you go.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  13. Rick

Rick Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Political Irish

Hi Bugsy and welcome.

Just wanted to say that only Administrators have access to IPs, moderators do not have access.

As others have said, you are most welcome here.

Regards Rick

14. Cattleblast

Cattleblast New Member Political Irish

Hi and welcome

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  15. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Funny you should say that as I often comment on the Journal articles and never had a problem - but suddenly I found I was not allowed to comment on an article regarding Ibrahim Halawa. They seem to be clamping down on dissent. Pé scéal é, fáilte romhat isteach.

anderson likes this.
  16. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Bit of a twatish thing to say Dan, especially from a mod!

kalipa44, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  17. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

We need a banned from the journal support network. They finally banned me for listing the punishments received by the most recent batch of migrant rapists in Austria under a report about a kid who got five years for getting a Nazi tattoo to contrast them. I had a good run though. Found an old Tesco mobile sim I bought years ago and it still works so I might sign up again. They got very strict about who could comment but any time I go there, we're still winning on thumb-ups.

Welcome to Political Irish.

Una, Dublin 4 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  18. Youngdan

You think so. A lad comes on here singing his own praises, basically saying he is the best thing since sliced pan, and I can't comment on it.
    Now he is in a huff.
    What would he do when a poster calls him a stupid racist clown, which certainly would happen very quickly.

Myles was right, if you can't take a bit of give an take, then don't be on fora.

Plus, I wouldn't discount this fellow being a prankster either.

19. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

He's just giving us his CV. He sounds to me like a man who can express himself well, and that's what our country badly needs. We are being exterminated and replaced by the day - this is not the time for any false humility.

Una, anderson and Kershaw like this.
  20. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

With you on that Daniel, bit early for a flounce.

If the lad was 'removed' from Journal.ie he must be carrying some baggage.

Good man Dan. Ignore the vested interest lot and the 'blowhards' in here.

Youngdan likes this.