• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Welcome, Bugsy

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator
He's just giving us his CV. He sounds to me like a man who can express himself well, and that's what our country badly needs. We are being exterminated and replaced by the day - this is not the time for any false humility.
That is fine. But if he can't discern when someone is making a joke or eventually when someone winds him up then fora are not the place for him.
That person is just a preacher, not someone that I interacts at all.

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
Welcome Bugsy.

We have plenty of far left posters. Dave, Steve, Jerry, Toby and Mick.

And we've loadsa far right posters in Sandra, Michelle, Shania, Sean Jnr and Snr and Tony.

We've even one rabid Communist dog and his name is "YoungDan". You gotta a pencil and eraser all your own Bugsy? Well, youngdan will be like a greyhound sprung from a trap in wantin' to nationalise that as well. The guy is incorrigible.

Welcome.

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator
Welcome Bugsy.

We have plenty of far left posters. Dave, Steve, Jerry, Toby and Mick.

And we've loadsa far right posters in Sandra, Michelle, Shania, Sean Jnr and Snr and Tony.

We've even one rabid Communist dog and his name is "YoungDan". You gotta a pencil and eraser all your own Bugsy? Well, youngdan will be like a greyhound sprung from a trap in wantin' to nationalise that as well. The guy is incorrigible.

Welcome.
That is an excellent guideframe. Should he decide to return, he will know who his friends are.

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
Political Irish
You think so. A lad comes on here singing his own praises, basically saying he is the best thing since sliced pan, and I can't comment on it.
Now he is in a huff.
What would he do when a poster calls him a stupid racist clown, which certainly would happen very quickly.

Myles was right, if you can't take a bit of give an take, then don't be on fora.

Plus, I wouldn't discount this fellow being a prankster either.
As a mod you should have been welcoming and not judgemental!

You represent the site, if you attack someone in their first post then they are likely to think, well the mods here are shit , im off!

If I had said what you did to a new poster id expect you to tick me off .

As i said, a twatish move by you and id expect so much more from you Dan as I think you are a quality poster and mod.

Also, first posts are not tests to see how strong someone is, a simple hi and welcome is all that is needed. I asked the poster about himself and they replied, you went in for the kill!

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator
As a mod you should have been welcoming and not judgemental!

You represent the site, if you attack someone in their first post then they are likely to think, well the mods here are shit , im off!

If I had said what you did to a new poster id expect you to tick me off .

As i said, a twatish move by you and id expect so much more from you Dan as I think you are a quality poster and mod.

Also, first posts are not tests to see how strong someone is, a simple hi and welcome is all that is needed. I asked the poster about himself and they replied, you went in for the kill!
No I did not. It was a joke.

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
Political Irish
No I did not. It was a joke.
Didn't come across like that Dan, it came across like you were having a go at him.

Anyhow, no point in dwelling on it now, if Bugsy wants to participate he can, if he chooses not too that's his choice.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

Political Irish
Didn't come across like that Dan, it came across like you were having a go at him.

Anyhow, no point in dwelling on it now, if Bugsy wants to participate he can, if he chooses not too that's his choice.
Was an obvious joke to me ,pal.

stop smelling yourself ,mate

you don't do faux outrage too well.

amsterdemmetje

Political Irish
I came to this site as I am anti immigration, or illegal migration to be more precise. I was a member, if you could call it that a member of the Journal, I was the only commentator to be invited at the last election to interview a TD on camera in the journals head office, I refused but I kept commenting and always had back-up for every poster that went against my views, not that I am always right but I am usually right in my contributions.

Anyhow, I am here now, I don't comment anywhere else but I am strongly encouraged to go for government next time around.

I was cancelled by the journal because of my strong views, not the wrong views, I was glaringly correct on most issues but unfortunately it did not suit their Agenda, I.E. their left wing showcase.

I call a spade a spade, I am not influenced by social media, I do not back off if I think I am right, that is something sadly lacking across Europe now. BTW, I am not some lunatic. I hope to contribute to your great site shortly. The least my postings would do is draw attention to your site, some other media will pick up on my truthful ramblings. Experience is a great thing, it dissipates any snowflakes in the audience.
A lot of my ways about you so. Good man.

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator

Why would I attack some lad coming on that I know nothing about, and likely agree with to boot.

Bugsy

Ok, I am back... I just took the reply from YoungDan as as an obnoxious retort. As a new member on my first day it was unexpected. I would not hassle this forum in anyway. I will not contribute everyday, but when I contribute something it would be of value. As I said I live in Dublin 3/ 1 area where it is next to impossible to integrate with the Romanians and other nations , simply because they do not want to integrate, I see it every day, they are here to take over our social system with their "Beliefs" and Ideologies". I am in the thick of it here and as An Irishman Born in Fenian street, in tenements I do not want to see my Country eroded with one law for illegals and one for the Irish, that have worked hard that put the country where it is and an easy touch/prey for their social welfare entitlements and housing. HSE, travel free, and avail of free cars and insurance for our new diaspora because they are called racists by the locals. I.E. the Irish people. I can back up my statements, I have friends in revenue, government, DSP, ans most important a high ranking relative in the Department in immigration etc. Although this is not mentioned in media, it is a reality.

No Dan I took your reply to myself quite personal, To extract my whole personality from a single paragraph and rebuff my views, nobody but nobody could quantify a person like that.

I have mobiles of most editors and chief editor of the Journal. they were given to me by the staff to "throw in a reply to any article to push click bait if required. I have had backing of a Barrister wanting to back me Pro Bono on one of musings, I had RTE outside my house wanting to interview me etc. I worked in Marketing in Fitzwilliam most of my life ans rubbed shoulders with the elite, I never had a CV but was put in positions of importance because of my unorthodox outgoing persona, and most of all to correct any failings I might have and see through to the end my convictions. Somebody will pick up on my persona here so I will desist. I must say thanks to your general operators here doing Trojan background work here on the degradation of this country.

People in Ireland need to get together here to inform the great unwashed on a non mainstream site, as to what is planned out by FF/FG/SF and even independents of the future of this country.

I will not go into overdrive at this stage. I will
Go into what is needed to be done to save us from being 2nd class citizens in our country etc. My ideas are not gospel but it usually stirs the pot quite well, which is quite healthy.

OK. There is a lot of etc's etc's is this submission but there is a lot of bull crap that this nation is putting up with at present and it needs to be addressed.

Thanks for the kind words from most.

I was called the rough diamond all my life, so don't expect me to know where the cake knife is in silver service.
I didn't plan this post , its off the head as usual, I wasn't aware I got any replies, in fact I thought I got banned.

Regards.

Bugsy

Ok Dan this was your 2 cents initially. Yesterday.

You said@Bugsy{ Bugsy seems to be just somebody with an inferiority complex seeking attention.

Today at you said in reply to Anderson { Why would I attack some lad coming on that I know nothing about, and likely agree with to boot.

Anyhow there was a breakdown in communication from myself being probably being too obnoxious and stating I am Mr. Big noise of sorts in my first postings. So I am sorry if I was taken up wrong Dan.
No hard feelings I hope.

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Political Irish
Ok, I am back... I just took the reply from YoungDan as as an obnoxious retort. As a new member on my first day it was unexpected. I would not hassle this forum in anyway. I will not contribute everyday, but when I contribute something it would be of value. As I said I live in Dublin 3/ 1 area where it is next to impossible to integrate with the Romanians and other nations , simply because they do not want to integrate, I see it every day, they are here to take over our social system with their "Beliefs" and Ideologies". I am in the thick of it here and as An Irishman Born in Fenian street, in tenements I do not want to see my Country eroded with one law for illegals and one for the Irish, that have worked hard that put the country where it is and an easy touch/prey for their social welfare entitlements and housing. HSE, travel free, and avail of free cars and insurance for our new diaspora because they are called racists by the locals. I.E. the Irish people. I can back up my statements, I have friends in revenue, government, DSP, ans most important a high ranking relative in the Department in immigration etc. Although this is not mentioned in media, it is a reality.

No Dan I took your reply to myself quite personal, To extract my whole personality from a single paragraph and rebuff my views, nobody but nobody could quantify a person like that.

I have mobiles of most editors and chief editor of the Journal. they were given to me by the staff to "throw in a reply to any article to push click bait if required. I have had backing of a Barrister wanting to back me Pro Bono on one of musings, I had RTE outside my house wanting to interview me etc. I worked in Marketing in Fitzwilliam most of my life ans rubbed shoulders with the elite, I never had a CV but was put in positions of importance because of my unorthodox outgoing persona, and most of all to correct any failings I might have and see through to the end my convictions. Somebody will pick up on my persona here so I will desist. I must say thanks to your general operators here doing Trojan background work here on the degradation of this country.

People in Ireland need to get together here to inform the great unwashed on a non mainstream site, as to what is planned out by FF/FG/SF and even independents of the future of this country.

Go into what is needed to be done to save us from being 2nd class citizens in our country etc. My ideas are not gospel but it usually stirs the pot quite well, which is quite healthy.

OK. There is a lot of etc's etc's is this submission but there is a lot of bull crap that this nation is putting up with at present and it needs to be addressed.

I was called the rough diamond all my life, so don't expect me to know where the cake knife is in silver service.
I didn't plan this post , its off the head as usual, I wasn't aware I got any replies, in fact I thought I got banned.

Regards.
Welcome,

You seem well connected Bugsy, can i ask how all these people you know feel about the rate of immigration into Ireland?

Are they as concerned as many of the public are, or are they hell bent on importing more and more ?

The connections you mentioned seem like they are people who could make a change or in the case of the media highlight what is going on.

Regards

Rick

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish

Regards.
Good to have you on board, Bugsy. We do need people to start paying attention as to what is going on and mobilising on this site because the media is failing in that duty. It will be great to have your perspective here.