1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Welcome, Bugsy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PoliticalIrish.com, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

That is fine. But if he can't discern when someone is making a joke or eventually when someone winds him up then fora are not the place for him.
    That person is just a preacher, not someone that I interacts at all.

2. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Welcome Bugsy.

We have plenty of far left posters. Dave, Steve, Jerry, Toby and Mick.

And we've loadsa far right posters in Sandra, Michelle, Shania, Sean Jnr and Snr and Tony.

We've even one rabid Communist dog and his name is "YoungDan". You gotta a pencil and eraser all your own Bugsy? Well, youngdan will be like a greyhound sprung from a trap in wantin' to nationalise that as well. The guy is incorrigible.

Welcome.

kalipa44, Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.
  3. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Bring back Bugsy and Myles!!

kalipa44 and Una like this.
  4. Youngdan

That will take one ticket.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The plot thickens...

6. Youngdan

That is an excellent guideframe. Should he decide to return, he will know who his friends are.

7. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

This boycott of a boycott is wrecking my head :mad:

Una, maxflinn and Dublin 4 like this.
  8. Youngdan

Well he has been welcomed so he can suit himself. And just in case he can't figure it out, I welcome him too.

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

As a mod you should have been welcoming and not judgemental!

You represent the site, if you attack someone in their first post then they are likely to think, well the mods here are shit , im off!

If I had said what you did to a new poster id expect you to tick me off .

As i said, a twatish move by you and id expect so much more from you Dan as I think you are a quality poster and mod.

Also, first posts are not tests to see how strong someone is, a simple hi and welcome is all that is needed. I asked the poster about himself and they replied, you went in for the kill!

kalipa44 and Kershaw like this.
  10. Youngdan

No I did not. It was a joke.

11. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Dan got outta the wrong side of the leaba this morning that's for darn sure.

:sisi3:

kalipa44 and anderson like this.
  12. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Didn't come across like that Dan, it came across like you were having a go at him.

Anyhow, no point in dwelling on it now, if Bugsy wants to participate he can, if he chooses not too that's his choice.

13. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Tbf, I’d bet his bed has four left legs.

The Potato Mystic likes this.
  14. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

Was an obvious joke to me ,pal.

stop smelling yourself ,mate

you don't do faux outrage too well.

15. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

A lot of my ways about you so. Good man.

16. Youngdan

Why would I attack some lad coming on that I know nothing about, and likely agree with to boot.

17. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Ok, I am back... I just took the reply from YoungDan as as an obnoxious retort. As a new member on my first day it was unexpected. I would not hassle this forum in anyway. I will not contribute everyday, but when I contribute something it would be of value. As I said I live in Dublin 3/ 1 area where it is next to impossible to integrate with the Romanians and other nations , simply because they do not want to integrate, I see it every day, they are here to take over our social system with their "Beliefs" and Ideologies". I am in the thick of it here and as An Irishman Born in Fenian street, in tenements I do not want to see my Country eroded with one law for illegals and one for the Irish, that have worked hard that put the country where it is and an easy touch/prey for their social welfare entitlements and housing. HSE, travel free, and avail of free cars and insurance for our new diaspora because they are called racists by the locals. I.E. the Irish people. I can back up my statements, I have friends in revenue, government, DSP, ans most important a high ranking relative in the Department in immigration etc. Although this is not mentioned in media, it is a reality.

No Dan I took your reply to myself quite personal, To extract my whole personality from a single paragraph and rebuff my views, nobody but nobody could quantify a person like that.

I have mobiles of most editors and chief editor of the Journal. they were given to me by the staff to "throw in a reply to any article to push click bait if required. I have had backing of a Barrister wanting to back me Pro Bono on one of musings, I had RTE outside my house wanting to interview me etc. I worked in Marketing in Fitzwilliam most of my life ans rubbed shoulders with the elite, I never had a CV but was put in positions of importance because of my unorthodox outgoing persona, and most of all to correct any failings I might have and see through to the end my convictions. Somebody will pick up on my persona here so I will desist. I must say thanks to your general operators here doing Trojan background work here on the degradation of this country.

People in Ireland need to get together here to inform the great unwashed on a non mainstream site, as to what is planned out by FF/FG/SF and even independents of the future of this country.

I will not go into overdrive at this stage. I will
    Go into what is needed to be done to save us from being 2nd class citizens in our country etc. My ideas are not gospel but it usually stirs the pot quite well, which is quite healthy.

OK. There is a lot of etc's etc's is this submission but there is a lot of bull crap that this nation is putting up with at present and it needs to be addressed.

Thanks for the kind words from most.

I was called the rough diamond all my life, so don't expect me to know where the cake knife is in silver service.
    I didn't plan this post , its off the head as usual, I wasn't aware I got any replies, in fact I thought I got banned.

Regards.

18. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Ok Dan this was your 2 cents initially. Yesterday.

You said@Bugsy{ Bugsy seems to be just somebody with an inferiority complex seeking attention.

Today at you said in reply to Anderson { Why would I attack some lad coming on that I know nothing about, and likely agree with to boot.

Anyhow there was a breakdown in communication from myself being probably being too obnoxious and stating I am Mr. Big noise of sorts in my first postings. So I am sorry if I was taken up wrong Dan.
    No hard feelings I hope.

Kershaw likes this.
  19. Rick

Rick Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Political Irish

Welcome,

You seem well connected Bugsy, can i ask how all these people you know feel about the rate of immigration into Ireland?

Are they as concerned as many of the public are, or are they hell bent on importing more and more ?

The connections you mentioned seem like they are people who could make a change or in the case of the media highlight what is going on.

Regards

Rick

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  20. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Good to have you on board, Bugsy. We do need people to start paying attention as to what is going on and mobilising on this site because the media is failing in that duty. It will be great to have your perspective here.

Dublin 4, Superhans and Tadhg Gaelach like this.