1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Welcome, Bugsy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PoliticalIrish.com, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

Bugs- how many people at the Journal, except you, weren't in the Gaystapo - 1?

2. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

“Mobilising”

What’s all this about.

3. Coolwhip

Coolwhip Member Political Irish

Whats the gaystapo 1?

4. Coolwhip

Coolwhip Member Political Irish

Mobile phones for all, bit like the obama phone in the states.

5. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The fact that Ire thought this was me makes me wonder about his judgement.

6. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Rick Do you mean Lame as opposed to Lime?

I think you are getting me wrong, I want change in immigration legislation etc, or at least civil servants to abide by their own rules that are currently in operation. There 50 asylum seekers per week accepted per week in Dublin none homeless, and now the failed immigrints will now be allowed to work also, that is even after 3 failed challenges in court., this does not include the people in the back of trucks or arriving here under false passports from China etc.

No Rick I want people to realize that this current rainbow coalition should not be allowed to continue in the next election, this is what they have planned out believe me.

FF/FG/ and SF tagging along and they are all happy campers, it never happened before with these 3 parties all tapping each other on the back. We are F@@ked in many ways if we allow this elitist brigade to continue.

It's a much bigger picture I want to bring to peoples attention, its not just the immigration problem.

It must be in place before the next election. A proper choice of candidates for the electorate. We need a rising, take that with a pinch of salt...

Anyhow to much for one night to get my point across, I only came on Political Irish 2 Hours ago, I didn't think I would have to engage my brain this late.

Best of luck again .

Dublin 4 and Kershaw like this.
  7. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Ah ..everybody’s back, all quiet in the nest,let’s have no flounces or faux outrages for an hour or two.

Perhaps some clouds on the horizon though.....lot of self ‘ bigging up’ going on methinks.

No matter...time will tell.

Youngdan and Dublin 4 like this.
  8. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

That was not my intention Bugsy and I apologize. You are a self confident person so I was highlighting that saying that you had an inferiority complex.I was obvious to some but to reasonable posters like Anderson it came across quite differently. I am looking forward to your views. I am a somewhat conservative constitutionalist if not even a fan of the Articles of Confederation, a fan of Ron Paul. We likely will agree on much.

I am not against immigration to Ireland, I would just not give them a penny and if they starved then that is too bad.

9. Youngdan

No,it was me that was wrong. Everyone knows me here and my ways and having a poster calling me to task was justified, later you might ignore me, I am sure many do.

10. FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind Member Political Irish

Bugsy.. you mentioned the Journal (the journal.ie?) i wonder if you could speak to the journal's reaction to comments on its facebook page?

11. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

Bugs - I liked the sound of ya right from the Start.

I'm sure I can say that all Pro Democracy Posters look forward to your insight from the Journal as per Demographic Rape/Soft Genocide.

The Potato Mystic likes this.
  12. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Dan you weren't wrong. This Bugsy lad sounds like a total clampit.

13. Youngdan

Sure if we drove away everyone that was not wrong away, it would be only me, you, Toby and maybe Olli occasionally, that would be left.

Let's hear his honest opinion , to which we all are entitled here.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  14. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Being able to read goes a long way to helping your judgement, Mylo.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  15. Paddy Porter

Paddy Porter Member Political Irish

Ha ha you numpties are at last getting the message that most reasonable poster's will not put up with the cluster fcuck that is this site.
    Populated by bigots anti semetics and racists..... it can only go one way !!.

16. Superhans

Superhans Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Donator Battle Royale

I can close your account if you feel this way, Paddy. Just let me know, thanks.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  17. Paddy Porter

Paddy Porter Member Political Irish

No thank you Hans....I wish to continue posting...if that's ok with you .?

Youngdan and Superhans like this.
  18. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Lad does have a point Hans, I realise that you have a certain loyalty to the site, as have I , but deep down the lad is correct.

Have a closer look at what he is saying here

19. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

We couldn't dream of disabling any member of the Cartlon clique. No, no, no.

They are like our canaries in the mine. When guys like Pedantic Paddy are stompin' their feet bawling their eyes out or Tedious Toby is fuming disjointed ebonics about Spuds and flowers, we know this forum is doin' pretty darn well.

Keep it up my feathered friends.

maxflinn likes this.
  20. Youngdan

I included you by mentioning Toby.

(I respect Tobys opinion.)