• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Welcome, Bugsy

Toby Carlton-Hogge

Political Irish
We couldn't dream of disabling any member of the Cartlon clique. No, no, no.

They are like our canaries in the mine. When guys like Pedantic Paddy are stompin' their feet bawling their eyes out or Tedious Toby is fuming disjointed ebonics about Spuds and flowers, we know this forum is doin' pretty darn well.

Keep it up my feathered friends.
Aaah, Spud, but you know that's not true.

All that flowery attempt at alliteration is bulldust.

Remember,the canaries in the mine were the forewarners that all wasn't well,that there was toxic gas and
bad air flooding the mine works and endangering those who's input was vital for the mines success.

Spud, there's a lot of 'bad air' and 'toxic gasses' flooding through this excellent 'mine' you can chose to either ignore it and reap the consequences, or pay a little bit of heed to the yellow birds who right now are chirruping hard and hanging ont their perches with very solid little claws.
Haven't been found on their back with their legs in the air just yet.

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
This forum gets busier every day. Well done to all those who got it off the ground, and welcome to all the newcomers who'll keep it growing!