• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Welcome to the start of World War 3

What is it you understand?

Are you of the opinion that, as stated, the vast, vast majority of people in positions of power and influence in the US are indeed Jews, even though Jews only make up 2% of the US population?

If this is correct, does it not scare you?

Or, do you think the data is incorrect?
I do not believe that the "vast majority of people in positions of power and influence in the US" are Jews. This is just antisemitic ranting, nothing else.
There are surely Jews around- but they do not run the country.

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
I do not believe that the "vast majority of people in positions of power and influence in the US" are Jews. This is just antisemitic ranting, nothing else.
There are surely Jews around- but they do not run the country.
Well, according to the lists provided in the links, Jews feature very prominently in positions of power, even though they only make up 2% of the population, so unless the lists are wrong....

Well, according to the lists provided in the links, Jews feature very prominently in positions of power, even though they only make up 2% of the population, so unless the lists are wrong....
Surely there are people in some posts who are marked down as "Jews". How many of them are really religious ?
I could make up the same number as you do just with "Christians". POTUS and cabinet are all "Christians".

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Surely there are people in some posts who are marked down as "Jews". How many of them are really religious ?
I could make up the same number as you do just with "Christians". POTUS and cabinet are all "Christians".
70% of the US population identify as Christian.

2% as Jews.

Look at the percentage of Jews in positions of great power:

List Summaries

In most cases they are a majority, in some they make up half, in others maybe a third, but they're generally massively over-represented in positions of power, in relation to the 2% figure.

It is not anti-Semitic to recognise this.

70% of the US population identify as Christian.

2% as Jews.

Look at the percentage of Jews in positions of great power:

List Summaries

In most cases they are a majority, in some they make up half, in others maybe a third, but they're generally massively over-represented in positions of power, in relation to the 2% figure.

It is not anti-Semitic to recognise this.
It is all made to look like it is controlled by "Jews". That's why it is antisemitc. Hitler and his pals did the same. And others before him.
Looking for scapegoats again, I suppose.

Very revealing in your link: " ...are Jews or have Jewish spouses....". It is all made to fit. Why not include "lives in a country bordering Israel" or " shares the same planet as all other Jews"? You could reach a control rate of 100% that way !

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
It is all made to look like it is controlled by "Jews". That's why it is antisemitc. Hitler and his pals did the same. And others before him.
Looking for scapegoats again, I suppose.
Jews are either massively over-represented in positions of power, or they're not, and as we can see from the data, they are.

C'est la vie.

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Donator
Why is the spouse of a person in power included to pump up the figure ?
Mr Rehn is often willingly stupid but in this case not. They did their data a disservice by including that, ergo allowing blokes like Rehn off the hook.

Time to give Ollie his Jews.....(I mean Dues).

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Mr Rehn is often willingly stupid but in this case not. They did their data a disservice by including that, ergo allowing blokes like Rehn off the hook.

Time to give Ollie his Jews.....(I mean Dues).

I wouldn't be too sure about that. We see how Trump sold his daughter Ivanka to the Jews, and now she is pushing the Zionist line in Trump's cabinet. The Jews have always used marriage to get a hold on the European and US ruling classes.

Look how American politicians are required to worship AIPAC and the Jewish rogue state. The oratory that budding American politicians have to come out with to even approach minor positions of influence at national level is absolutely mindboggling. The average national politician has to praise the rogue state more than America itself. Not to mention the huge donations of welfare that goes into the rogue state's war machine year in and year out.

That ain't normal and there's no twisting that around to make it normal.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
Look how American politicians are required to worship AIPAC and the Jewish rogue state. The oratory that budding American politicians have to come out with to even approach minor positions of influence at national level is absolutely mindboggling. The average national politician has to praise the rogue state more than America itself. Not to mention the huge donations of welfare that goes into the rogue state's war machine year in and year out.

That ain't normal and there's no twisting that around to make it normal.
You got that right.

Ire-land

Legend
Donator
I don't know if it'll lead to WW3, but when you see the Neocon terrorist Lindsay Graham licking Trump's hole, you better be ready for bombs to drop somewhere, as only the promise of death and destruction earns Graham's praise:

Never mind the fact that 71 year olds just don’t shoot 73 in wet and windy conditions.

There's a big lack of introspection from America in particular but the West generally as to the some of the causes of the mayhem that gets wash ashore.

Getting your family obliterated by a drone from a certain country can focus the mind against that particular country. Westerners are often too dazed to realise this.