• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

What Political Channels Do You Watch On YouTube Etc?

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Just thought it might be interesting to find out what political/current events channels others watch online, YouTube etc.

I am subscribed to the Jimmy Dore Show, the Real News Network and Secular Talk, all left-leaning. I look at Democracy Now occasionally.

I also like listening to Styxhexanhammer 666, who's a good craic.

I watch Crosstalk, the Keiser Report, Larry King and Watching The Hawks on RT, and the various debate shows on Al Jazeera and Press TV.

I watch the odd Tucker Carlson interview on Fox 'News' too, as he's great at grilling people :)

What about you folks?

FairstoodtheWind

Political Irish
Styxhexenhammer666 (libertarian)
Paul Joseph Watson (infowars)
Dr Steve Turley (Christian Conservative)
Ramzpaul (white Nationalist?)
Computing Forever (sometimes about technology but mostly US politics)
Sargon of Akkad (classical liberal antiSJW)
Thulean Perspective (Varg, grow your own crops, the ice age is coming)
RobinHoodUKIP (clips from UK news with a Brexit bent)

Alan Watt (personal fave)( the UN and Global government have got you by the balls, there is no escape, climate change is a return to serfdom agenda)

Spooky Skeletonman (Uk based commentator, slags the left.. actual position is hard to pin down)

Red Ice TV (white nationalist?)

Black Pigeon Speaks (anti enforced immigration/islamic invasion talk)(really good-recommeded)

Brother Nathanael (he does not like the jews, they run everything apparently)(bit nutty..fun)

Thomas Sheridan (sligo based, occult/magic/serial killer/esoteric politics/history) really good..but weird)

We are Change (activist journalism)

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I can't say that I have any regular channels but I do watch Brother Nathanael when I see an interesting title coming up and I even watch a bit of Alex Jones occasionally. Of course I do see the National Party videos when they're posted here.

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
I don't think there's a specific channel I follow regularly. They all irritate me. It's more I put a name into the search engine and see whether a particular personality has given an interview or lecture within the previous month or so.

Youtube channels are quite lacklustre. The left all suffer from wall-to-wall Trump derangement syndrome and think that abortion industrialists are appropriate people. The right go on about "duhbull standards" and while that's all very well, it's all old ground for me. The so-called skeptics types are painfully naive in their plea for snowflakes to abandon their cultural destruction and join them for a "duhbate". I don't need to listen to hours of that.

The names I look out for are Pilger, Adam Curtis, Soral, Dieudonne and people like that. Whilst Alex Jones and Mark Dice can be very funny.

When I go on long car journeys I used to download Coast to Coast and listen to that where you might get characters debate whether there's alien built monuments on the moon or whether there's a secret US quarrying expedition actively engaging in construction on the moon. I haven't listened to it in years -- I must revisit that again.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
Just thought it might be interesting to find out what political/current events channels others watch online, YouTube

I watch Crosstalk, the Keiser Report, Larry King and Watching The Hawks on RT, and the various debate shows on Al Jazeera and Press TV.

I watch the odd Tucker Carlson interview on Fox 'News' too, as he's great at grilling people :)

What about you folks?
I used to watch Crosstalk and the Keiser Report religiously, I should get back to them.

Tucker Carlson has come a long way since his establishment milquetoast days and I jumped for joy when he was named as O'Reilly's replacement. When Carlson showed up on the Alex Jones Show, I knew he was finally woke.

I doubt they have an English outlet (yet), but I watch Junge Freiheit (a German alt-right weekly) TV all the time. They introduce the topics covered in the latest edition and offer commentary on current goings-on. They are the go-to guys for news and commentary in Germany, in my opinion.

That alone might give some more here an incentive to learn German.

Last edited:
OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I used to watch Crosstalk and the Keiser Report religiously, I should get back to them.

Tucker Carlson has come a long way since his establishment milquetoast days and I jumped for joy when he was named as O'Reilly's replacement. When Carlson showed up on the Alex Jones Show, I knew he was finally woke.

I doubt they have an English outlet (yet), but I watch Junge Freiheit (a German alt-right weekly) TV all the time. They introduce the topics covered in the latest edition and offer commentary on current goings-on. They are the go-to guys for need and commentary in Germany, in my opinion.

That alone might give some more here an incentive to learn German.
This Tucker Carlson filleting of a Neocon lunatic is my all-time favourite interview :D

Wnoa

Political Irish
I think Ireland's situation would be a great topic for Black Pigeon to cover, in the sense that we were possibly the only Western European country that had a chance to avoid this situation but have ended up with a level of immigration happening at a far quicker pace than almost everyone else.

I was actually thinking of emailing him and asking him to produce a video on Ireland.
Would love to see a video entitled 'Ireland, cucked beyond belief' and see it go viral and the subsequent meltdown it would cause here.

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
Oh yes, as the Neocon maniac went on about how great the country that spawned and supports ISIS is, on Fox with all those patriotic Yanks a-watchin'...
I did laugh when he said Iran could attack the US with nukes. "Let duh Kurds run Syria". How these guys keep a straight face with such babble I dunno.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I did laugh when he said Iran could attack the US with nukes. "Let duh Kurds run Syria". How these guys keep a straight face with such babble I dunno.
They've got to keep it a simple case of good vs evil for the masses; them being good (lol) and whoever they want to bomb evil.

Small details like Iran having no nukes aren't important :)

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
This Tucker Carlson filleting of a Neocon lunatic is my all-time favourite interview :D

Max Boot is truly a vile human being, but it seemed that Carlson trolled him more than addressing his nonsense head on. Then again, Tucker is 1000 times more preferable than his predecessor, the quintessential shanty Irishman, O' Reilly.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
Good interview. But Carlson bringing in Saudi Arabia would've seen that interview really take off.
That interview would have been mysteriously cut off. The Saudi royal family has had every American president since Roosevelt as its bitch, and we know what side our bread is buttered on.

Too bad we didn't allow Saddam Hussein to invade and conquer Saudi Arabia (as he did Kuwait) and execute the royal family. We could've then sought a modus vivendi with him and the world would've been a better place to live, that's for sure.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
Oh yes, as the Neocon maniac went on about how great the country that spawned and supports ISIS is, on Fox with all those patriotic Yanks a-watchin'...
You know us Yanks, driving our Japanese/Korean-made cars and waving cheap, Chinese-made American flags.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
As in the case with Iraq, who gives a frog's fat ass if they do have nukes? The Israelis possess anywhere from 300-500 nukes and vis-a-vis Iran, that comes nowhere close to having a balance of terror. If anyone is to blame for Iran's having become a regional hegemon, it's the U.S. We had a hegemon in Iraq, which simultaneously balanced the Israelis and hostile Sunni/Shiite regimes. When we eliminated Saddam Hussein, is it any wonder the Iranians filled the vacuum?

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
I look at JBS from time to time because I want to know what is going on in the heads and hearts of the powerful Zionist Jews in the USA and UK.

JBS

He has taken down a lot of his videos from public view unless you pay him but I also enjoy listening to "Southern Israelite" who expounds a deranged combination of Old and New Light Presbyterian Theology mixed in with Dixie Nationalism, completely paranoid White Nationalism and surreal amounts of misogyny. He was this really weird theory that most of the problems in the world are due to the Theology of the Seven Ecumenical Councils, Neo-Platonism and Eastern Orthodox Theology in general. He is the type of character that you just couldn't make up;

Southern Israelite

Jesse Lee Peterson is always good for a laugh and for a reminder of just what a messed up place the United States is;

Jesse Lee Peterson