• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

What Political Channels Do You Watch On YouTube Etc?

Heraclitus

Political Irish
While not exclusively political, Academy of ideas is a youtube channel I couldn't recommend highly enough.
I've been following it for a few weeks now.

It's like I've found a long lost Canadian twin. :smile2:

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
I think Ireland's situation would be a great topic for Black Pigeon to cover, in the sense that we were possibly the only Western European country that had a chance to avoid this situation but have ended up with a level of immigration happening at a far quicker pace than almost everyone else.

I was actually thinking of emailing him and asking him to produce a video on Ireland.
Would love to see a video entitled 'Ireland, cucked beyond belief' and see it go viral and the subsequent meltdown it would cause here.

There is Already a list of videos on U Tube re. Ireland & Immigration, Zappone, & the Sheeple are looking at their Phones, instead of dealing with their Traitors & Soros Pawns.

Wnoa

Political Irish
There is Already a list of videos on U Tube re. Ireland & Immigration, Zappone, & the Sheeple are looking at their Phones, instead of dealing with their Traitors & Soros Pawns.
There's a lot of great Irish made videos but knowing what Irish people are like - they really hate it when they're shown up (or when the truth is told) by foreigners and I think for this reason a Black Pigeon vid would go viral. Libs would go apeshit and I think the Journal and similar outfits would cover it.
Its easy for them to ignore Irish made vids with small viewing numbers but Pigeon regularly gets 100k + views which is important.

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
There's a lot of great Irish made videos but knowing what Irish people are like - they really hate it when they're shown up (or when the truth is told) by foreigners and I think for this reason a Black Pigeon vid would go viral. Libs would go apeshit and I think the Journal and similar outfits would cover it.
Its easy for them to ignore Irish made vids with small viewing numbers but Pigeon regularly gets 100k + views which is important.
OK... Great..., there are foreign made videos on u tube espec. of ZAPPONE, i post it when i can to Remind people what they Voted for.... On the Ground, people want political parties to vote for.

Last edited:

Wnoa

Political Irish
Can you post a few links? I couldn't find anything on Zappone

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
Can you post a few links? I couldn't find anything on Zappone

Zappone is spending €11,300,000, don't we have 'Irish Refugees' in Tents & Doorways in Ireland ??

Wnoa

Political Irish
While not exclusively political, Academy of ideas is a youtube channel I couldn't recommend highly enough.
I've been following it for a few weeks now.

It's like I've found a long lost Canadian twin. :smile2:

Thanks for this great link!
I've been searching for a resource like this, think I'm going to withdraw from the internet and focus on expanding my knowledge for a while.