1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

What really grinds my gears

Discussion in 'Chat' started by anderson, Jul 23, 2017.

1. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

[​IMG]

What really grinds your gears?

No need for discussion if you dont want any, no need for long sentences or subject matter.

If something is really pissing you off then let off that steam in here!​

2. OP
    anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Irish weather, fecking sick of it. 2 weeks in glorious Spanish weather I am sat at home with a feckin head cold and feeling the chill. Granted today isnt to bad weather wise but the piss pouring rain all week is nearly enough to make me pack up and move to Spain and become an immigrant.

Dublin 4 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  3. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Hearing in the same week that Gary Lineker is paid 2million a year by the BBC in the same week I heard that 200,000 people were given criminal convictions for not paying their BBC licence in the last year.

4. Racist

Racist Member Political Irish

Naggers, cant stand them.

Always moaning. :D

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Nothing bothers me. I accept that most people I see on the streets of Boston are as dumb as a rock so I can't let stupid things impact me.

6. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

Constant royalist propaganda on British tv ,radio and press.Now its lets hear about Diana and William and Harry nonfucking stop.

Una likes this.
  7. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

oh God, i have a very long list of Traitor Globalists pissing me off, daily, practically full-Time, starting with George Soros... Junker, Merkel, Macron, Netanyahu, the Freemasons, the Banks, the controlled brainwash media, the Irish NGO's from hell, the brain dead liberals, the €203 Billion contrived debt, our own pawns in office, who enshrine Soro's wishes into law.. Alan Shatter.., weak willed Irish freemason TD's, watching Coveney being 'groomed' by Sutherland, & all the luciferian fxxkxxx, determined to enslave mankind.

8. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Now that's funny.. :)

9. Paddy Porter

Paddy Porter Member Political Irish

Your "gears" must be in a dreadful state Una...that's a lot of grinding there ...?

Una and mikeo like this.
  10. Piedom

Piedom New Political Irish

Yea, seen RTE had a nice hour or so dedicated to them last night.

Plasticpaddy likes this.
  11. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

Lairs, I can't stand lairs . And homophobes , gays are just like normal people in a lot of ways .

12. Paddy Porter

Paddy Porter Member Political Irish

See the "lairs" are back...whatever they are ?

I'm glad though...we missed them ?

13. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

The boy Porter is right Una, you appear a bit 'rattled' these days.

maybe a good 'rattling' might east the tension a bit,lass?

Have a sip of Senekot or a bowl o prunes.....might loosen you out eh?

Lighten the load, like.

just a suggestion

Una likes this.
  14. Neutron

Neutron Member Political Irish

I see what you did there!

15. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

The one thing that's more "facepalmable" (to coin a phrase) than celebrity-scum is celebrity-worship. This reached its zenith with the "Garth Brooks" national crisis a few years ago. I was facepalmin' so much that for a time there I thought my face would never again leave my hands.

And how do U2 still fill stadia? That's another one.

I haven't actually met a U2 fan since the 90s but they still fill stadia?! Where do all these people come from? Who are they? Are they being bribed? Is it a "crisis actor" world conference masquerading as a U2 concert or somethin'? What's going on there?

That's like a cosmic mystery, that.

16. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

I
    I like the Magritte avatar,I can explain it all royalty lovers and people that worship celebrities are taken in their astral bodies to the far side of the moon and brainwashed by the Americans,Russians and aliens,they are helped by Kunta Kinte,the BBC chief to love mass immigration and call anyone that doesn't like multiculturalism an evil racist,it really gets on my nerves.

17. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Well, if you haven't met a u2 fan since the 90s, then that Croker gig should make sense, as they were touring the Joshua Tree album.

Tbf, if you like live music, it's hard to beat a u2 concert. Of all the things to be losing your shite over these days, that's probably not worth your effort.

The celebrity culture/celebrity culture worship thing, now that's something to lose all hope over! It's truly depressing. And when you're down the park walking the dogs, and Blake, and Jake, and X/Zander, and Zoe, and Chloe are all getting shouted at by their 'parents', then it becomes clear that celebrity culture is also now Irish culture.

18. amsterdemmetje

and who made you the boss of what way people engage in discussion,you haven't covered yourself in glory here as regards debate so shove it up your cake hole .

19. amsterdemmetje

Stupid people grind my goat . And uneducated and unqualified people get an education and a qualification ffs . And beggRs I can't stand them get a job ffs . And people on Irish swingers that do t reply or are abusice .

20. amsterdemmetje

Bobo is an alright fella , actually a lot taller than you'd think and he doesn't wear the glasses all the time he looks better without them actually .He is good crack and like myself a bit of a beer snob . We had good old laughs after concerts . Slash, u2s guitar player is a bit stuck up I always find hard to get a laugh out of him .
    Is rhat the american garret Brooke's your talking about , I had the pleasure of saying, 'no I dont know who you are' to?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    The Potato Mystic likes this.