1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

What really grinds my gears

Discussion in 'Chat' started by anderson, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

Nah mate, just expect reasoned debate on reasonable issues, not a fcuking geyser of newsdrops whose main content is immigration, racial bigotry, conspiracy theories,some delivered in bold large print with stupid inserts praising themselves for flooding the place with newsdrops.

is that too much to expect, cock?

2. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

It's not about expecting, it's about debating.

Have political views? Air them.

Disagree with the political views of others? Challenge them.

No point just continually moaning about what everyone else thinks or says.

3. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

What really grinds my gears is the fact that a welfare recipient gets the same vote as a taxpayer, which ensures what we have now.

4. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

Again, for the millionth fucking time get the unemployment situation sorted out. Because it will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Not that difficult to understand YoungDan.

Now you can start with the moral talk- why should I have to pay for XY AND Z?

It's the price for civilisation.

You are religious right?

This thing, this fantasy you believe in about humans forging their own way is just propaganda. It is utterly delusional.

5. Toby Carlton-Hogge

There's the problem, big man, difficult to figure what the political views of these people are.

What are they relevant to, who do they relate to, what does it mean to the average Joe?

Spunking on about North Korea and Isis and Palestine and racial bigotry might release the rocks for some folk, but I put it to you that Average Joe is not interested here,certainly not interested in a site, an excellent site,completely infested with purveyors of this rhetoric marbled with numerous newsdrops, other people's opinions, lengthy diatribes on items of little interest to most people.

Pull your head out of the sand, my friend, evaluate the position, think about why people will not 'debate '

Think about that cock

6. maxflinn

The main topics discussed here are immigration, Wahhabist terrorism, Trump and US politics, Brexit, the Middle East including Israel/Palestine and of course Irish politics.

What's missing from that lot that you'd like to see debated?

Actually, don't tell me, just start a thread about it. I promise to join in.

7. Youngdan

I forge my own way, and pay for what I need. I have no idea what you are talking about employment. There is a infinite amount of work that needs to be done.

8. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Big man, I'd like to see stuff debated, not in freaking bold large print with news dumps.

Thats all man, Wahhabist terrorism has no interest for me or the circles I move in.

This setup does not encourage the ordinary grunt to start anything,cock.

850 members after two years tells its own story.

wake up ,cock, and smell reality.Surely you can see that.

The abuse and insults directed against people who point this out is also an indicator.

M'kay?

9. maxflinn

It is what it is old chap.

850 members and I suspect thousands of lurkers. It'll get much busier going forward I'm sure, especially if folk like yourself would start a few threads on topics they're interested in.

If you don't want to do that then I dont know what else to say to you.

10. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Why wont these "thousands of lurkers" get involved did you ever ask yourself, big man?

i do appreciate your courtesy and advice.

Time will tell .

maxflinn likes this.
  11. Finished Symphony

Is there though? Sure, there's work and there's work and being paid for it. Have you heard about automation and trucks? That's coming in the next ten years - give or take. So many heads are in the sand about this.

12. maxflinn

I think given time they will. It's often the way you know, a poster makes a first post somewhere saying he/she had been previously lurking for a while.

No worries, and likewise.

Aye.

13. Youngdan

I imagine those with no skills then to be unable to start families and there will be a decline in population.

14. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

Godsdog's sister.

Her flat is dirty, she doesn't wash herself, she charged me for an hour and I only stayed 20 minutes.

15. Paddy Porter

Paddy Porter Member Political Irish

That's 15 minutes longer than your normal stay !

16. Sinbad

Sinbad Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

What really grinds my gears is the fact that some taxpayers think they are above ordinary citizens because of financial status when it comes to certain rights such as voting.

maxflinn likes this.
  17. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

That's just human nature.
    People without any money will seek to use the coercive force of the state to take money from people with money to give it to them as that is easier than them attempting to generate income via their own abilities and effort.

Its not surprising that the people with money are not too keen on this system whereby they have the money they created for themselves using their abilities and effort stolen from them by others via the ballot box.

18. Youngdan

What leads them to believe they should have the same rights as those paying. That is the insanity of modern society.

19. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

When you don't log into pie for ages to let the likes build up and when you do finally give in after s couple of weeks, you only have one more like . Do the fuckin morans not read not k ow how to search for your posts?

20. Finished Symphony

I'd expect more from a man with third level education. I mean, Jesus I went with Financial Services and even I can see the nonsense for what it is. This is just too simplistic. Bravo. Do I really have to point it out to you one by one?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017