1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

What the Q

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Youngdan, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator

I believe this fellow is putting together a very useful compilation of videos and we should follow him closely. He believes that Clinton and others, are soon to be arrested.I believe the same thing. If Trump is to survive, he must take down the whole cabal of crooks here.
    I believe the owners should reach out to this lad and ask him to join the site. Regardless of that, I will feature his videos here anyway. I am sure there are people with a greater understanding and with obviously better contacts but this fellow being Irish, is more suitable to this site. I will be adding plenty and it will be an ongoing thread but I will post todays video, to set the tone of what it is all about

2. OP
    Youngdan

3. OP
    Youngdan

The Irish fellow is getting some of his information from this guy. An American will have a huge advantage over a foreigner of course in trying to grasp all this as they will be familiar with the people and how things really work. Anyway, here he introduces the basics of who or what Q is.

More to come.

4. Wnoa

Wnoa Member Political Irish

Do you believe this? I have been following on /pol/ and want so badly to believe but my gut tells me it's a larp

5. OP
    Youngdan

I will get back into this in great detail after the weekend. There have been 3 investigations that have been reopened. Don't underestimate a grunt FBI man, if they are allowed work, which often times they are not, they are like a pit bull.They are robots and it would make their career by nabbing a big fish. It would be their superbowl.

Hillary Clinton Now Facing 3 Investigations, May Be Part of a 4th

Irish Warrior and Wnoa like this.
  6. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

Guy seems well-balanced, well-spoken and has an air of confidence in front of the camera.
    The videos however need to be sexed up. Get out on the street, with a mic and camera. Stick it in the T.D's faces or Antifa's gobs.
    The power point, whiteboard talk will just make people's eyes glaze over.

Rebel Media and Infowars have an interesting format which keeps people coming back to watch.
    Ireland needs more alternative voices.

7. Wnoa

Wnoa Member Political Irish

Anyone watch this guy? He is seriously good for a 19 year old. Tells it like it is RE immigration, Jewish control of the media and touches on Qanon quite a bit.
    He's a great example of how to present videos without seeming crazy like Alex Jones. Extremely conservative but exceptionally well read and informed for someone so young

Kershaw and Irish Warrior like this.
  8. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member Donator

There's a lot of fighters getting red pilled in this country. Antifa are in serious shit and they know it.

El Chaval. likes this.
  9. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member Donator

There is hope, the younger generation are not buying the bullshit. It makes me very happy to see common sense blooming again. I'll definitely be looking into this young man.

Wnoa likes this.
  10. OP
    Youngdan

Assange now has been granted Ecuadorian citizenship.
    The next step would be to give him diplomatic immunity and to move him out of the Embassy presumably. The guys in the videos have said that they expected him to be pardoned in a few days, and maybe this is the same thing, who knows and we shall see.
    The video is describing the(hopefully upcoming) events as "The Storm". It might have been just a coincidence but Trump a few days ago refered to, the calm before the storm.

So we wait, with fingers crossed.

Wnoa likes this.
  11. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

So you are a
    So all these pro Israel posts and it turns out that you are, like Tadhg, from the alt right.
    That bearded chap is trying to tell people that a live action role playing game is actually predicting stuff. Even when the crazy predictions don't come to pass they just invent more predictions. Like all hoaxes/games/ novels, truths half truths and lies are all mixed up to entice the consumer. Predicting stuff about Julian Assange that is already in the public domain for example adds to the half truth.
    Should Trump avoid using the word storm or is using a word that is commonly used by most people giving credence to the role players fantasies?

Eeeh........HELLOOO!!!!

12. OP
    Youngdan

Taidge is altright, that is certainly news to me. Are you talking about the American Taidge.

13. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Tadhg
    No foreigners, no inter marriage, no Jews
    Uses alt right terminology
    That Tadjh

14. OP
    Youngdan

So in your mind, me and Taidge are in the same boat. Just when I thought things could not be any worse.
    Jews do not bother me at all, I actually admire them for surviving and flourishing against the odds. I don't think Taidge likes them much though.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  15. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Apart from that one thing you are pretty much the same.
    However given your support for Qanon I've my doubts about your bona fides

16. OP
    Youngdan

I consider Taidge a brainwashed communist.

I have not studied Qanon as of yet, I just came across the Irish guy about 10 days ago in fact when someone posted him here someplace. What I have heard thus far, I certainly agree with though.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  17. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

He's no comm7nist he's a right wing bigot
    That nonsense you posted by Qanon is more right wing bigotry and fantasy

18. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish

Alt-Right is a vague term but why would you be surprised that someone Hard Right would be a supporter of Zionism? Zionism and the Alt-Right hard core share a tremendous amount in common in terms of how they look at the world.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  19. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend

I dunno, he's just not doin' it for me.

His big malfunction is that he hasn't put Ireland's foremost political website at the top of his must-read list. If "politicalirish.com" isn't crowning your go-to list for hot and topical information the-powers-that-be-don't-want-you-to-see -- then, I'm sorry, folks, but you're just not in the game.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 3:39 PM
  20. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Extremists share and have a lot in common in terms of who they hate. Exytemists blame others to justify their single minded intolerance. Right and left hate Jews Liberals the Government
    Right wing extremists also hate people on the dole, Foreigners, immigrants
    Left wing people hate the rich and the oppressive

Now where would you put Tadhg
    He certainty has more in common with the alt Right but would make some on that extremity bristle a bit because of his absolute hatred of Jews so much in fact that anyone who is anti Jew is preferable. So Assad, Hamas or Omar Bagman are icons to this neocon.
    But he affirms himself as being with Dan on the right but with a difference with jews.

Two right-wing boyos