1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

What the Q

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Youngdan, Jan 10, 2018.

1. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

i like this guy but i saw him being a tadgh an dha taobh on 8th on another video, he was saying im pro choice but pro 8th, or something along those lines. will keep listening though. also, i reckon hed pull the notorious ones arm off and beat him around the room with the soggy end. tuff lookin mofo, respect.

Irish Warrior likes this.
  2. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member Donator Battle Royale

Love to watch a group of filth try intimidate and bully him. They only go for disabled, old or vastly outnumbered ordinary people though.

FUN da MENTALIST likes this.
  3. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

It's all complete bullshit
    It's a role playing fuckwit game
    What ds
    This is all bullshit
    It's makey uppy role playing nonsense
    What is wrong with you
    The Muppet with the beard just got his head around the rules and puts them on a white board to show how clever he is but the first thing he does is dismisses the motive
    It's a load of Arse
    But it say a lot about the goons that are taken in by this gick

4. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

'gick' is a great word, havent heard it in years. serious question - what is the motive?

5. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

He really means the East Coast Liberal establishment. There's also the Conservative establishment as well.

https://wikispooks.com/w/images/3/37/Rogue_Agents_(3rd_edition,_2011,_full).pdf

Rogue Agents from David Teacher, a former translator for the European Union and an international administrator in Geneva. I'm sure this YouTuber already knows all about it.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 6:11 PM
  6. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Exactly
    What is the motive
    The bearded numb nut said don't worry about the motive
    A huge hole in this particular conspiracy theory

7. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

It's globalism trying to extract every scintilla of short term value everywhere to sustain a dying, overheating pyramid scheme aka "the global economy".

The forces at play are reducing society into becoming a materialistic, voyeur-state, information mining dystopia composed of rootless spending-machines that believe in nothing but consumerism.

This guy by reducing everything to "Agenda 30"; which is just a brand name for some social engineering is wildly downplaying the current predicament. He doesn't really know the end-goal. And as for the constitution, the purpose of that is to protect the citizenry, the nation, it's very garbled to say we should protect the constitution but whether certain of our youngest, most vulnerable citizens should be afforded it's protection doesn't really matter. "We should protect the constitution...because it's...duh constitution" isn't really good enough.

Anyway, I admire the guy if only for venturing out to try and make sense of the world and to put his face to his views.

8. Wnoa

Wnoa Member Political Irish

That's one of the big ironies of the alt right - the fact that their preferred model of a society would be almost exactly like Israel...whilst at the same time many of them have a visceral hatred of it.
    I find a lot of people (not here) dismiss the Alt Right out of hand while knowing at all about it. It's become a catch all term or a bogeyman.
    It is a very broad church though and for me all of the truth telling, exciting conversation and genuine intellectual discourse is coming from the Alt Right at the moment. The left are bound by an intellectual straightjacket of their own device whereby there's a thousand and one topics they can't touch (or tell the truth about) for fear of offence and thus they are tied up in knots while drowning in hypocrisy.
    Maybe that's why I'm drawn to the Alt Right just the simple fact that the can get straight to the point without all these barriers and without caring about who's offended.

Generation Snowflake likes this.
  9. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

FUNdaMENTALISM is alt middle. thats one of our strengths.
    wish i cud speed read, some piece of work by the looks of it, the photos at the back - its mad gimps and rejects have so much power, they are an awful lukin bunch.

10. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

When you hear something like Liberal Establishment, it's really the economically right wing Liberal Establishment. And definitely plenty of nasty characters at the top of all sides.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 8:00 PM
  11. OP
    Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I contacted him about this and he said he considered it but he said that the site needed just one more korean thread to make the grade.

12. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

n
    now thats phucking funny!

13. OP
    Youngdan

You don't need to be tough in life. I heard it well put once by a wiseguy being interviewed on radio from South Boston, talking about a bar or street fight or challenge.

'You don't have to win,but you do need to show up'

Myles O'Reilly and Irish Warrior like this.
  14. OP
    Youngdan

The motive is very very simple, it is the survival of your bloodline and the elimination of the 99% that are fucking up the lifeboat.

15. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

i called out a half-traveller who damaged my car bout five years ago (after he threw a few digs at me i mite add), a different one, not the one who assaulted me when taxiing that i was talkin bout before, i showed up in a hurling pitch as he asked to meet me there - on my own, no back up, two hiaces and a merc sprinter drove by at the appointed time, i was standing out on me own in the middle of the pitch. i think they thought i was nuts. he was actually a boxer, he was a settled guy who married a traveller. they drove off. needless to say i thanked all the saints in heaven. but yeah, i often thought if i had a few lads with me the fight wud hav gone ahead and id a been picking my teeth up of the ground. i almost bumped into him a week later as i was collecting his neighbour. he stayed in his car with his missus til i left. try show no fear, its difficult but it works. as for self defence - my thing is i know how to clench my fist - i do press ups on my knuckles and i know that if i have to ever strike someone my intent is for my knuckles to make contact. im no heman but my knuckles are rock hard and it gives me a sense of having a chance.

16. Irish Warrior

"Right Wingers" have jobs and families to worry about making that hard sometimes. The scruffs just roll out from under their rocks anytime they like to cause trouble cos they've nothing better to do.

Youngdan likes this.
  17. Irish Warrior

I prefer roping them to the back of my car by the underpants and atomic wedgie them round town.

18. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

warrior, u shud have seen the state of them outside my local this evening bout 6, big trav funeral here yesterday, absolute freak show - nothing on earth like them when they in drunk angry funeral mode. its actually sad beyond belief.

19. Irish Warrior

We had a suicide funeral here tonight. An enemy of yer man came to try get a picture of him in the coffin to put on Facebook to gloat about now he's dead. Started a fight at the funeral, bet your mans girlfriends head off a car. Took off with a load of cars after him and crashed turning his car over.

20. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

Jesus Christ in heaven, help us. that is just mental warrior. im actually sickened hearing that. personally, i think there is an insane energy out there now on all levels. i feel better now im off smoke and doing my best to stay strong. but that is just mental. rip that poor lad.

Myles O'Reilly and Irish Warrior like this.