1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

What the Q

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Youngdan, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Well said. I haven't watched the video for that very reason. When I seen the chalkboard I thought fukk that.

Irish Warrior likes this.
  2. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member Political Irish Donator

Exactly, we have enough of our own insane energies here without importing possible explosive or stabby energies to add to it.
    The women seem to be having some sort of competition of who can accuse the most men of rape, harassment or the likes too. It's like when they all started having babies one after the other a few years ago to be part of some weird little club.
    Never a dull moment and you need your wits about you these days. Leave the smoke where it is. That stuff brings nothing but trouble.

FUN da MENTALIST likes this.
  3. Myles O'Reilly

There's a guy on here called Amster. He used to be a Navy Seal. He would definitely assist you in your training Sir.

4. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member Political Irish

ill keep an eye out for him, sound.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  5. FUN da MENTALIST

never smoking again comrade. ever. and i know about false accusations - a real life changer that. tis a jungle out there alrite. health is everything.

6. Irish Warrior

The mad bitches wonder why no one only the dickheads will go anywhere near them then. Had 2 try drag me into the shit.
    I drank and took more drugs than a small country in my younger years. partied like a rock star Grew out of it 10 or 15 years ago and not looked back since. A waste of life after a certain point.

7. FUN da MENTALIST

hell has no fury like a woman scorned is not a saying, it is a fact. off to the leaba now. well done staying so long off it. legend.

8. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member Political Irish

IT'S ALL BULLSHITTTTTT
    BULSHITTTTT

CRAP
    NONSENSE

9. Myles O'Reilly

You're very much mistaken there Setanta. There isn't an anti-Semitic bone in Tadgh's body. Even since I became an anti-Semite a week or so ago and wrote some anti-Semitic posts which were liked by other anti-Semites like Colm from Clonmel, Tadgh never 'liked' them.

I request you edit that post Sir.

SwordOfStCatherine and Youngdan like this.
  10. OP
    Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator

It would be karma if he broke his neck. We are dealing now with human animals at their most base.

11. OP
    Youngdan

Maybe he was a walrus, more likely. But he was a good laugh, he has departed though.

12. Irish Warrior

He's goin away again for a while for this anyway. Already killed a lad by driving over him for being with his sister.
    A steroid freak that was terrified of the dead man when he was alive. Wouldn't even come into town for fear of seeing him.

13. OP
    Youngdan

Has the dead fellow been able to see a few days into the future, he might be alive today.

14. Irish Warrior

Too much alcohol and house parties. Always drama.

15. OP
    Youngdan

I read where a lot of people in Ireland kill themselves usually by hanging. It is an awful waste, going quietly.

16. Irish Warrior

The latest was, a lot of drownings and overdoses too. Must be some very strange thoughts going through their heads beforehand.

Youngdan likes this.
  17. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish

I wouldn't say that Tadgh is an anti-Semite, that would indeed be a slander, but at the same time I wouldn't say that he doesn't have an anti-Semitic bone in his body. This is the problem with roc_ and those like him, in their minds you either have to have blind love and respect for Jews or you must be a Julius Streicher or on the way there. Life is often much more ambiguous than that and anyway no one has the right to be liked. There are things about Jews that I love and respect but there are also things about them that I find aggravating.

18. FUN da MENTALIST

well said. people like us actually care about the innocent ones.

19. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Political Irish Donator

Watching this reminds me of watching the start of the Matrix for the first time, it felt like I was wasting my time watching a load of rubbish until suddenly I came to the point in the movie where it all fell into place and made perfect sense.
    So I am after watching this at the point I was in watching the Matrix before everything fell into place. I don't know if this video is pointing me towards enlightenment or leading me down the garden path with a load of complete nonsense.

The one bit about these theories of the Illuminati running everything is the massive immigration the West has seen in recent decades.
    Nobody, literally nobody asked publicly for this policy to be enacted.
    No politician ever stood on a platform of introducing it.
    The general public has been consistently ambiguously against it.

And yet this massive policy was enacted.
    It cant have just happened, someone somewhere must have directed that this policy be introduced.
    No major public figure called for it (until recently when it had already been underway for decades).

So some hidden figures in the background must have called for it.
    Which is the one point that makes this whole Illuminati theory ring true in my mind.

Can anyone explain to me how in a couple of decades could Ireland have gone from having more or less zero foreign born living in it to having the highest proportion of foreign born in the EU without any reference to public opinion unless someone in the background decided that that was to happen?

20. FUN da MENTALIST

wexford, are u familiar with kalergi plan?