1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll Where are you on Immigration?

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Racist, Sep 27, 2017.

?

Where do you stand on immigration?

1. Its here to say and will get worse eventually the Irish culture will be confined to history.

50.0%
  2. Its here to stay but wont get much worse and the new Irish will integrate.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ireland will elect an Anti immigration party who will role back the damage including repatriation.

31.3%
  4. I love immigration, long may it continue.

18.8%
  5. What immigration?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Racist

Racist Member Political Irish

Where are you on immigration, have you accepted that regardless of how much the ordinary joe complains its here to stay and it will continue to get worse or do you live in the hope that one day we will elect our own anti immigration party who will pack all the immigrants back to where they came from?

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  2. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

First of all, we need to lose the "anti-immigration" label.
    Better to say "Immigration control".

I think Dublin has fallen.
    I think rural Ireland is still a nice place to raise a family.
    Will Ireland ever elect an Afd style party? I doubt it. Irish people are too fond of gaining "likes".
    We had a chance to learn from other countries but decided to just plough in and repeat every fucking same mistake.

3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Once the Irish people lost their language and religion they lost their ability to resist. The Irish today are senseless and greedy infants.

4. 2pacs

2pacs Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Sadly I think its here to stay and will get worse, agree about Dublin but rural Ireland is getting a taste of this too, in many villages the schools are full of foreign kids and the government are going to import even more over the next 20 years.

5. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I think mass immigration is sheer lunacy ignited by cynical big employers unlimited greed on the one hand and on the otherhand the ruling technocrats trapped in a suicide spiral of neurotic atonement for Auschwitz. With leaders like that, what could go wrong, eh?

I think people are far too squeamish to abide mass deportations in the information age, so the "alt-right" goal of unmediated "ethnostates" is displaced from any attainable reality. So this society will have to digest significant numbers of settled minorities come what may.

I think of globalism as an ice age that will eventually give way but not for awhile. It's a pyramid scheme that will inevitably fall to the spears of its own contradictions. I think with the technology of film and digitisation Irish culture will be preserved in a way that was really impossible before. After that, it really depends on how much the nation is left once the ideological hurricane of globalism has finally run out of steam.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

What happens in Dublin eventually happens to all of Ireland. That is the historical reality. Those fools who think they are safe because they live in some remote village are in for a terrible shock.

Ire-land and Kershaw like this.
  7. Asif

Asif Member Political Irish

I love immigration as it has enabled my family to move to Ireland and make me Irish too.

I hope we can let in many millions more and ultimatly create a new Ireland with a diverse new culture replacing the old.

It is inevitable that Ireland will lose its language and traditions as the new Irish will bring with them thier own ideas and cultural identiy, in the end we will see a new Ireland full of New Irish that will benefit everyone.

hopefully the old generations will be breed out so we can start a frsh and a new without the baggage so many of theose stuck in the pat continue to carry.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  8. Tadhg Gaelach

Did Fine Gael fail to put you forward as a council candidate :rolleyes:

Dublin 4 likes this.
  9. Asif

I am not standing for Fine Gael, i am standing as an independant, this is why I change my badge. I still support Fine Gael and if elected will work with them.

10. Tadhg Gaelach

Ha ha! So even the Blueshirtlifters rejected you.

11. Asif

There is a strong selctive process, i had hoped to be part of the Fine Gael candiacy but I make way for my good friend. I feel I will gain more support ans an Independant anyhow.

12. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

A new Troll has the Asif Account- hence more spelling mistakes...

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  13. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

But most migrants don't want to live in rural villages in Ireland.
    Apart from retired Brits, Germans and French etc.
    Your average Romanian pickpocket crew, or Nigerian scamster needs to swim in bigger ponds.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  14. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I remember someone over on the other place saying that Irish Labour Party voters will not feel that Ireland has really matured until Dublin has had a race riot. I found that hilarious but there is a lot of truth in it. A lot of "Generation X" in the South have a dangerous self-hate over being Irish that surreally they feel smug about, having such people making important decisions was going to be problematic under any circumstances. Something also that I have noticed about people from the South is that they sit back take things and take things and than when they do react they ballistic. So yes; Ireland will elect an Anti immigration party who will role back the damage including repatriation.

15. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Trust me, you are utterly dependent.

16. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I notice Mylo didn't let his protest of the site stop him from 'liking' the troll account's replacement rant.

17. mulligan

mulligan New

Number 1 It's going to get much much worse. It's true that rural is better although now they are sending the Jihadist invaders deliberately to rural areas because it's cheaper. At this point I think a terrorist attack is likely in Dublin. The countryside will be safer but Jihadi stabbing sprees, rapes etc will be more likely.

18. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

Could it be that the impressionable Irish masses have been browbeaten into believing the narrative that since the treatment of the Irish diaspora was bad, bad, bad, God forbid any immigrant suffer what they suffered or be barred entry into Ireland? Or does it have more to do with: Open Borders = More Goodies Promised by EU Slavemasters?

19. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

One would hope and pray that at least rural Ireland can hang on. I was in the sticks in Tipperary and it was simply idyllic.

El Chaval. likes this.
  20. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Ballyhaunis - Wikipedia is at 42% non irish, primarily Poles and Pakistanis. There having a housing crisis in Mayo ffs.

Every town i pass through on my way to dublin, were I cannot rent anymore, is multicult. They spread them out from the start, what they were talking about 10 years ago sounded bad, Census shows dramatic rise in non-Irish population
    "More than a quarter of the population of large areas of Dublin, including most of the city centre and parts of Blanchardstown, Clondalkin and Tallaght, are immigrants, according to the latest census figures.".
    It was the Irish that left after 2008, not the non irish, they became paper irish, which is why all those census statistics are a joke.

They'd be stupid to do an attack here in Ireland, this place is a base for anyone with money or a multicult sob story. But the crime, raping and pillaging will increase.

Una, El Chaval. and The Potato Mystic like this.