1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll Where are you on Immigration?

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Racist, Sep 27, 2017.

?

Where do you stand on immigration?

1. Its here to say and will get worse eventually the Irish culture will be confined to history.

50.0%
  2. Its here to stay but wont get much worse and the new Irish will integrate.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ireland will elect an Anti immigration party who will role back the damage including repatriation.

31.3%
  4. I love immigration, long may it continue.

18.8%
  5. What immigration?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mulligan

mulligan New

They are being imported en masse, there are African welfare tourists already in my local village and many more in the nearest town. I'm unsure how this plays out, I just can't see them sticking it out in the villages. I think they will mostly stick to the towns, the kids will probably head for Dublin or the airport by 18, much like the Irish ones.

2. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Nah. Most people know it's a con that whatever the diaspora did in year whatever means we're required to practice kamikaze immigration policy today.

But most people don't want their reputation obliterated by standing up to these regime taboos. It's a big, big factor in a tight knit country. The internet also never forgets.

The idea that immigrants are needed to drive the economy has more traction. And it's partially true given that our economy is a bubble economy driven by multinational funny money and cheap labour profiteering.

3. mulligan

mulligan New

There is going to be thousands of Jihadis hanging around with nothing but free time. It's happening as we speak. They may use here as their holiday home but who knows how long that will last. There is many active cells here already.

4. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

I hadn't contemplated the reputation angle at all. The economic argument for immigration to the U.S. is hackneyed anymore. Even if Trump is a paper tiger on the issue, at least he's opened people's eyes to the fact that the Chamber of Commerce/Cheap Labor Lobby has the Republicans by the shorthairs.