1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Which are the biggest threat to Europe - the Zionists or the Islamists

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

[​IMG]

Duke Charles Martel defends Gaul against Islamic Invasion

These days, many Patriots in Europe are fixated on the Islamic Invasion. That is natural enough. After all, Europe spent centuries resisting a relentless Islamic military campaign to conquer all of Europe - a campaign that cost millions of European lives and which very nearly succeeded. It most certainly would have succeeded if it weren't for brilliantly ruthless men like Duke Charles "The Hammer" Martel, Vlad the Impaler of Romania, Tsar Ivan the Terrible of Russia and the legendary El Cid of Spain.

Today, tragically, instead of such men of iron to lead us, we have sickly faggots and milksops who dream of being sodomized by manly Muslims. So, we cannot imagine that the Islamic threat is not very real. But is it the Principal Contradiction, as Mao would put it. Is it not the case that Europe has been de-balled and ponsified by our real masters, i.e. the Jewish financial elite who govern all aspects of our material lives? This financial elite are Zionists to a man. We see that honest Jews are rarely Zionists. This Zionist elite see Europe as nothing but a cash cow for themselves. Indeed, the Talmud tells them that their God created all non-Jews to be the cattle of the Jews, and when their Messiah comes, every Jew will be given 2,800 Gentile slaves.

Now, the Islamists certainly can do damage - but the reality is that it isn't the strength of the Islamists that is conquering us today, but the weakness of ourselves. A weakness that is created by those who control our money supply, our credit system, our media, our educational system, and who have bought our politicians.

2. dwayne

dwayne New

Zionists are the root of the problems Muslims are a branch of the problem created by Zionists

Dublin 4 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  3. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Of course, Eastern Europe is still resisting the Muslim horde, but sadly, all the former Communist states are now under the control of Jewish finance, so its only a matter of time until they are broken down too. As Nathan Rothschild said - Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care not who makes its laws. In other words, it will be the Rothschilds who will really decide what happens in that country. The Rothschilds have even become so brazen as to put one of their lowly henchmen into the position of President of France.

dwayne likes this.
  4. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

If you want to know how out of touch anti Semites ( that's Jew haters for Dwayne )
    are..........

5. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Many Muslims are also Semitic people, while many Jews are not.

dwayne likes this.
  6. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Well, I might surprise some of you but I was never taken with the Zionist theory on the displacement of Europeans. I think the top dogs and the biggest threat are the UN along with all their distributary organisations. I think their goal is a one world government. They have documents in plain sight. They have one called 'Replacement Migration' all about mass immigration into Europe. They talk about it all the time. They constantly push mass immigration.

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

All their organisations are pushing this agenda and use different ruses.
    The UN is not a Zionist entity. Israel had been condemned in 45 resolutions.
    Nor do I think George Soros is Zionist. I think they will be happy to destroy Israel just as much as Europe.

I can only have theories as to why this is happening. One is that they desire global conflict so that the world begs for a one world government ruled by their treaties. Safe countries with strong national identities and friendly relations would not enable this.
    Israel may serve the conflict agenda in the Middle East for now.

I think blaming Zionists is a red herring.

7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

The UN has no power whatsoever. And that fact is confirmed by all its worthless resolutions against Israel that can just be laughed off. The only time the UN becomes dangerous is when the US Régime decides to use it as a fig leaf for its "régime change" wars. No, who controls Wall Street and the City of London controls this world. The EU is also an occupied territory, with very little power.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  8. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I can bring you to Palestinian Activists who will tell you that nearly the whole Anti Israel bunch are Mossad.

The House of Saud are Zios.

Secret Zios are everywhere.

3 Years ago every Top UK Politician apart from Nigel Farage was a Zio.

They had the Command of all Britain- Media, Joint Intellegence Committee, Banks, Entertainment.

It's totally the Zio's - 90% of Jews pretending to hate Zios are Zios.

I can't put on this Site what I have but I can tell you It's the Zios- I have it from that many Horse's Mouths I could run my own Grand National.

dwayne and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

The UN is crammed with bureaucrats from the Western globalist powers.

The UN isn't some self replicating entity that generates its own bureaucrats. It draws them from their member states and given that America has the world economically rigged most bureaucrats will abide pro-American liberal biases.

Zionists are the worst due their extraordinary influence over our governmental institutions and the fact that criticism can only be muted and conducted through a minefield of eggshells. Auschwitz guards Zionism from penetrating criticism. Islamism has some coverage via dint of them being a minority but their homelands are undoubtedly being blasted to smithereens on account of Zionist lobbying. They aren't the main players in anything, Islam is certainly being weaponised by globalism and Zionism is closer to the globalist power-brokers than Islamism is.

dwayne, Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  10. dwayne

dwayne New

LOL Your comment is nothingness,your slurs of anti semitism won't shut down any debate of refute facts,by the way jews are not semites incase you didn't know goyim

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  11. Kershaw

I disagree Tadhg, I think their influence is preeminent in all our governments' affairs. This is a sort of soft power. They wield power but carry no blame or responsibility. All these influencers like the Council on Foreign relations, Chatham House are in the same circle and they make policy which governments then adopt. There are hundreds if not thousands of connected organisations. I'd place our own Immigrant Council or NASC in the same circle. But the UN is the granddaddy organisation.

If the focus was on these people, I think we would be a lot further ahead in the push-back.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  12. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Israeli control

dwayne, Dublin 4 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I think Potato Mystic put it very well above. The UN is just a jumble of bureaucrats from all the member states. Those bureaucrats occasionally do get up to something naughty, like suggesting that Israel dropping white phosphorus on women and children might not be the best way to do things - but they will never put sanctions on Israel - for the simple reason that they cannot. The US and England (both owned by the Zionists) will veto any suggestion of sanctions or even serious criticism. In complete contrast, anyone that upsets Wall Street or the City of London will immediately find themselves under sanctions designed to cripple the country - unless they are fortunate enough to have Russian or Chinese backup. And even Russia and China are very reluctant to upset Wall Street or the City of London. Modern Capitalist economies cannot function without access to the global debt market, and the global debt market is monumentally dominated by Wall Street and the City of London. And here you have the real source of Zionist power. Nobody but nobody is in any doubt who rules in Wall Street and the City of London. Arabs may have oil, but all of their Petrodollars go though Wall Street and London banks. It's a complicated process, but they actually need to be able to buy US debt more than the USA needs their oil. If oil buyers just gave them cash, their economies would crash under hyper inflation. Apart from that, believe it or not, Saudi Arabia is becoming cash poor. This year it had to go to the IMF for a loan of $10 billion. The USA is by far the largest stake holder in both the IMF and the World Bank, and, as in the UN, calls the real shots. In fact, both the IMF and the World Bank were specifically designed to ensure US global power - a fact that no less a personage than John Maynard Keynes noted with dismay in 1944 when they were both set up, i.e. to make sure that the USA would be the only winner of WW2.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  14. Kershaw

Take for example our family reunification program for so-called refugees. That was set by the UN and we are obliged to honour it.
    The UN are the granddaddy organisation behind all the refugee welcome crap. They are constantly pushing it out.
    They have all these 'experts' who are really lobbyists who dictate policy to governments.

15. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Because this suits the Zionist plan to create an negroid mulatto race in Europe to replace the Native Europeans - who cannot be trusted not to turn on our masters and kick them out - as we have done so many times over the centuries.

dwayne likes this.
  16. Kershaw

I sincerely doubt that is the logic.

17. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

That's the only logic. There is no other possible logic for wanting to replace the Native Europeans. But, we are nothing special. This has been done to every other race that stood in the way of Jewish capital over the centuries - such as the Native Americans, the Native Australians - and the genocide carried out by the Rothschild funded Cecil Rhodes in Africa.

dwayne and Dublin 4 like this.
  18. Kershaw

I never saw any push to encourage breeding with the natives of those countries.
    Nor was it encouraged with us or the Indians.
    They were colonised, yes and if they weren't colonised by Europeans, they would have been colonised by the Chinese or Muslims as that was the name of the game back then. It's awful what happened but that is history.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  19. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

20. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

It was politically acceptable to just exterminate the Native Americans and the Native Australians and replace them with poor and desperate Europeans, who would have very little ability to co-ordinate themselves against their masters - particularly in the USA, where the migrants were a jumble of different languages and religions and often hated each other. In Australia is was mostly English and Irish settlers (or even transported convicts). The sectarian and ethnic hatred between the English and Irish lower classes could usually be expected to keep any chances of revolt to a minimum there too. But its not at all like that in Europe - were we feel we are the natives and that this is our land and our home. The time is also very different. You have to replace the potentially uppedy natives by stealth. And the UN and the NGOs are excellent stealth weapons against us. But they are just weapons - in the hands of much more powerful forces, i.e. Jewish finance capitalism.

dwayne and Dublin 4 like this.