1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Who here believes we went to the Moon

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Youngdan, Nov 28, 2017.

?

Did we land on the Moon

This poll will close on Jun 28, 2018 at 5:37 AM.
  1. Yes, we landed.

2. No , we did not.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OP
    Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Are you saying the Russians did not land craft on the moon?

2. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

If the rigging and the set was done under the pretext that it was part of an astronaut training regime then it is perfectly manageable. Also given that the entire world is invested in the narrative including what is by today's standards a very primitive and agricultural press, then any whistleblower would face social death.

That's the thing with this. There's no logistical reason prohibiting the Americans from simulating a moon landing, so there will always be a big question-mark among those who have a staunch suspicion of the state and the Deep State over its actuality.

I do think they went up there myself. But the live pictures fed to the public strike me as suspect and unlikely.

3. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

lol

4. bogtrotter

bogtrotter Member Political Irish

Jesus Dan, look at the link for FFS! Its a joke link!

GodsDog likes this.
  5. OP
    Youngdan

I looked at the link. My question to you is, did the Russians land craft on the moon.

6. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

There is plenty of evidence to prove it's real. The USSR is no longer with us.

Manhattan Project veterans have given interviews on their work.

After the moon landings no NASA scientists or anyone else connected to it have admitted it was a hoax AFAIK.

Regarding secrecy of the MP: 1945 Life article estimated that before the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings "probably no more than a few dozen men in the entire country knew the full meaning of the Manhattan Project, and perhaps only a thousand others even were aware that work on atoms was involved." The magazine wrote that the more than 100,000 others employed with the project "worked like moles in the dark". Warned that disclosing the project's secrets was punishable by 10 years in prison or a $10,000 ($352,000 today[1]) fine, they saw enormous quantities of raw materials enter factories with nothing coming out, and monitored "dials and switches while behind thick concrete walls mysterious reactions took place" without knowing the purpose of their jobs.

Manhattan Project - Wikipedia

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  7. Finished Symphony

Right, but it just seems so much simpler to actually go to the moon. Faking it and tricking so many scientists from all over the world for decades is harder.

8. 2pacs

2pacs Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

If only Zambia got their space programme off the ground we wouldn't be having this discussion.

9. OP
    Youngdan

You seem to be agreeing with me. Word of The Manhattan Project never leaked out.

Which is very understandable when they were sworn to secrecy under penalty of prison

10. OP
    Youngdan

How many are being tricked, about 30% of the population have figured out that it never happened.

Few though are willing to publically say so because why would they face ridicule from the 70% who most likely never questioned it

11. OP
    Youngdan

Are you talking about a different link, the link I linked to is a NASA page.

12. Finished Symphony

The wiki paragraph explains how it went down. So 100,000 people clearly didn't know everything.

And what about all the international scientists who agree with the NASA's account of the moon landings?

13. OP
    Youngdan

Are you making my argument for me?
    Only a relatively small few, would know that it was a hoax.
    For example, the guys building the rocker parts or the landing rover, they would have no reason not to think their rover was on the moon, after all they built it and they see it.

14. Finished Symphony

Who are this 30%?

Car washers gas attendants? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'll go with the highly qualified scientists with PHDs and the like.

15. Finished Symphony

The evidence is there. I think you just have a thing for conspiracies no matter how mental they are.

16. OP
    Youngdan

Let's say I have a PhD, in say Civil Engineering(I don't but I do have a BE) and one day I conclude that the moon landing was fake as I drive into work. Am I going to tell everybody of my Eureka moment. Of course not, my priority is my paycheck to support my family.

If I am working in this exact field, am I going to start yapping that it is all a fraud, of course not. I need to stay employed. A scientist does not a good carpenter make.

17. OP
    Youngdan

The regular man in the street, has a thing about believing whatever lies they are told no matter how mental they are.

18. Finished Symphony

Now don't be getting ideas and going to Buzz with this kind of talk.

19. OP
    Youngdan

I can't watch the video at the moment, but is that Taidge trying to convince him that korens can travel freely?

20. Finished Symphony

They wouldn't let him get past passport control into the States I'd imagine -- going by his online stuff if they knew him.

Youngdan likes this.