1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Who here believes we went to the Moon

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Youngdan, Nov 28, 2017.

?

Did we land on the Moon

This poll will close on Jun 28, 2018 at 5:37 AM.
  1. Yes, we landed.

2. No , we did not.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

So basically you call these men and their collegues "liars"?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  2. Asif

Asif Member Political Irish

We have not been to moon because the moon is not an object that is rechable by man, Allah did not intent man to go to the moon.

3. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

Allah did not intend man to do anything since he does not exist.

Write a letter to Santa this Christmas and receive a reply in the mail from Santa Claus himself.

At least you will (might) receive something nice if you have been good this year.

Letters to Santa - An Post expects to help Santa to reply to more than 130,000 children’s letters this Christmas. Children should write their own letter, making sure to include their name and address in very neat writing , address it to ‘Santa Claus, North Pole’ with a stamp on the top right-hand corner and post it in any postbox or at their local post office. An Post will make sure it reaches the North Pole safely, and if it arrives in good time, Santa will reply just before Christmas.

Christmas at the GPO

4. OP
    Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Excellent deduction.

5. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Yes that is quite correct, Russia has never stopped producing the Soyuz rockets that its being knocking out since the sixties. The US stopped producing equivalent rockets when the Space Shuttle program started and when the Space Shuttle program ended the US decided to use the Russian rockets rather than re-starting its own program. Instead the US has switched its resources to the development of the super heavy lift SLS rocket range intended to bring man to the Mars and beyond.

The fact is that Russia has to date never had a rocket capable of bringing man to the moon, the only rocket capable of so far that has launched successfully has been the Saturn V which is to date the most powerful rocket that has been produced by anyone.
    Russia has announced it aims to get man to the moon by 2030 but the US is talking about getting man to Mars around the same time. Time will tell who can deliver what.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh likes this.
  6. OP
    Youngdan

So far we have 35% approx of respondents who believe we never went to the moon. This is about what it is in the general population. 20 years ago it would be maybe 10% at most.

Those who were glued to their TV almost 50 years ago mostly believe as it was such an exciting thing. The thought of it being faked never entered their head.

Now though, things are different
    We are stuck in low earth orbit and they are studying the effects of the Allen radiation belt.

Maybe only me and Olli on this site watched. He unsurprisingly believes. I am guessing he never questioned it.

7. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

I can conclusively say no.
    Because you are all a bunch of lunatics, therefore you all came from the moon but sure as sh1t haven't the means to get back.
    Hence the logic of luna-tic, it's a one way 'trip'

8. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

And we owe it all to Operation Paperclip, Wernher von Braun and the V-2 program. Who said Nazi war criminals were better off strung up?

9. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Hmmm... You may have a point there. I need to have several belts of the loudmouth soup and watch Capricorn I a few more times.

10. OP
    Youngdan

I think Goebbels is the inspiration.

11. TheWexfordInn

Its an interesting point to think that Von Braun could have been tried as a war criminal, a case could have been made against in the same way as was made against the executives of Krupps, IG Farben etc that were convicted of war crimes.
    His rocket program was dependent on slave labour and he certainly knew of the war crimes that were being committed all around in his production facilities.
    I dont know if that would have been enough for a conviction or would he have had to have actively participated in the crimes to be convicted. I guess his technical knowledge meant he was always going to be immune from prosecution whichever side got hold of him after the war.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh likes this.
  12. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

No you idiot, BogTrotter is talking about my original link which was supposed to be humourous!

Clearly you don't understand humour or even bother to look at other people's links before you mindlessly respond!

Here it is again:
    NASA Fakes Moon Landing! Photographic Proof!

Note the presence of the fucking clangers in the photos dumbass! :smiley:

Clearly I am not a moon landing denier as you infer. I presented a scientific refutation before linking to a joke site lampooning the usual arguments that NASA faked the landings.

The US government lie to us about a lot of things, but people did land on the moon. The laser reflectors they left there are concrete proof

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  13. OP
    Youngdan

I am one of the few that bother to read your posts.
    Now I pointed out to you, that the Russians landed craft on the moon. Thereby blowing your "proof" out of the water that the Americans had to get there to place a reflecter.
    Talking about reflecters, use one to find an idiot.

On a serious note, one gets a different view of reality, when one finally realize that this is fake and am surprised that you have not figured it out yet.

14. colm from clonmel

colm from clonmel Member Political Irish

There's about as much chance as Buzz Lightyear landed on the moon as these faggots.

15. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

During De-Nazification, it really came down to usefulness. People like Göring, Hess and von Ribbentrop and those who ran the camps obviously had to go as did many of the little fish. The medium-sized fish who ran the civil service, military and intelligence agencies needed to be kept alive for the sake of restoring and running the government and the big fish with know-how like von Braun too.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  16. TheWexfordInn

I don't think there could be any doubt about the mettle of Neil Armstrong for one.
    Learning about the risk to life and limb he subjected himself to as a test pilot in all kinds of untested experimental death traps like the X-15 below made me think he is exactly the kind of person who would lead the first moon mission.

[​IMG]