• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Why do homosexuals feel a compulsive need to tell everyone about their sexual tastes?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
They have a stranglehold on the Democratic Party, since whites of all stripes are bolting from the party in droves. They have designs on exporting their "ideas" the world over.
Do they? I cannot imagine them getting on Democratic Party USA types. Radical ecologists want to get rid of cities as such and generally also believe in traditionalish at least gender roles. Have you read the "Unabomber Manifesto"? It is extremely critical of the proto-"Social Justice Warriors".

Have you read the "Unabomber Manifesto"? It is extremely critical of the proto-"Social Justice Warriors".
I have read it, but that's ancient history. Most American environmentalists used to decry overpopulation, illegal and unfettered legal immigration, but no more. They have been infiltrated and bought off by Soros types and now do their bidding. It's counter-intuitive, I know, but money is the mother's milk of politics and politics makes for strange bedfellows.

I have read it, but that's ancient history. Most American environmentalists used to decry overpopulation, illegal and unfettered legal immigration, but no more. They have been infiltrated and bought off by Soros types and now do their bidding. It's counter-intuitive, I know, but money is the mother's milk of politics and politics makes for strange bedfellows.
They call it greenwashing
The environments have sold out
I interact with a lot of the leading environmental voices in ireland.
When they came back recently I said how can you talk about not using planes to get to these get together in bonn and going overland when you dont mention globalisation and the mass movements of peoples which results in a massive carbon footprint simply to increase profits for the eliyes.
Oh he said globalisation is here to stay.
I said what are you wasting your time travelling overland to bonn for when you ignore millions flying due to globalisation.

They call it greenwashing
The environments have sold out
I interact with a lot of the leading environmental voices in ireland.
When they came back recently I said how can you talk about not using planes to get to these get together in bonn and going overland when you dont mention globalisation and the mass movements of peoples which results in a massive carbon footprint simply to increase profits for the eliyes.
Oh he said globalisation is here to stay.
I said what are you wasting your time travelling overland to bonn for when you ignore millions flying due to globalisation.
They have no response to that and they know it. They just turn red in the face and storm off.