• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Why do some posters care so much about Israel and Palestine?

hera, ur right - i am a bit thick - becuz i thought u were sound at first, but i guess ur just another colossally pompous self absorbed douchebag with delusions of intellectual greatness. who also takes drugs. oiche mhaith.
Best not feed the trolls, they hide under bridges and so have trouble seeing the wood for the trees.

My support for the Palestinian people has nothing to do with the fullfillment or otherwise of any ancient Hebrew scriptures prediction. I support them because they've been terrorised for over 50 years by a brutal military occupation and deserve their freedom from oppression.
Ever notice the much larger reality of Muslim aggression ?
All the land now deemed "Muslim" land was taken due to Muslim aggression.
And now the nations of West Civ are being conquered by Islam before your eyes. With Papal support of the Islamic invasion.
Islam (also with Papal support) also in process of invasion of Myanmar ... with sights on Thaiand after Myanmar conquered.

So we are to make international law on the basis of every and any prediction made in ancient mythological books?
No, just keep on supporting the destruction of Israel .... which will soon culminate in an invasion of Israel.

Which will result in the miraculous annihilation of the invaders. Wait and see.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
No, just keep on supporting the destruction of Israel .... which will soon culminate in an invasion of Israel.

Which will result in the miraculous annihilation of the invaders. Wait and see.

By your leave a chara, I won't hold my breath for this miraculous annihilation. But the end of the Zionist Colony is close at hand.

TheWexfordInn

Respected Member
Donator
Some good news from a few weeks ago that I hadnt previously heard, apologies if everyone was already aware of it.

The good news is that Norway is joining Denmark in cracking down on "Boycott Israel" types of groups

Norway became the second Scandinavian country in a week to announce limits on funding for nongovernmental organizations supporting boycotts of Israel, following in the footsteps of its southern neighbor Denmark

“Boycott creates distance, while the Norwegian government believes in dialogue and cooperation to create mutual trust as part of the solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict,” a Norwegian government statement said on Monday.
Norway to limit funding of NGOs promoting Israel boycotts

Last edited:
a waste of time caring about either of these two desert peoples. Neither of them care about Europe and both are happy to use Europe as spare bedroom for middle eastern people. a plague on both their houses.

TinyMC

Political Irish
There is so much fake news surrounding this conflict, the fake news stirs up anger on both sides.

Can people not see there is an agenda here being played out that uses both sides against each other.

Anglophile

Respected Member
Since February 2014 a steady stream of Syrians - men, women and children, fighters and civilians - have been making their improbable journey to the border fence with Israel so that they can be taken through for medical help at Israel’s two northernmost hospitals, Ziv in Safed and the Western Galilee Medical Centre in Nahariya.

An extraordinary rescue mission carried out by the soldiers of the Israel Defence Forces and the doctors, nurses and social workers of the Jewish state’s hospitals.:cool:

kalipa, god's dog and friends can only sneer - because their 'heroes' are savages who don't even
care about their own people!!!:rolleyes:

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Since February 2014 a steady stream of Syrians - men, women and children, fighters and civilians - have been making their improbable journey to the border fence with Israel so that they can be taken through for medical help at Israel’s two northernmost hospitals, Ziv in Safed and the Western Galilee Medical Centre in Nahariya.

An extraordinary rescue mission carried out by the soldiers of the Israel Defence Forces and the doctors, nurses and social workers of the Jewish state’s hospitals.:cool:

kalipa, god's dog and friends can only sneer - because their 'heroes' are savages who don't even
care about their own people!!!:rolleyes:

Yes, we know,

Report: Israel treating al-Qaida fighters wounded in Syria civil war

Israel Reconfirms Commitment To Treating Wounded Syrian Al-Nusra Fighters

Wounded ISIS fighters being treated in Israeli hospitals. US training them. |

Setantawatchl

Respected Member