• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Why do some posters care so much about Israel and Palestine?

Without a doubt a chara. Iran is a force for peace and stability in the region. The Empire of Chaos sees the stabilizing force of Iran as a threat to its continuing reign of terror.
The only decent thing that Obama did during his racist reign of terror, was to end sanctions against Iran. FFS, Iran desperately needed new spare parts for their ageing airliners, but Boeing was forbidden from selling them. Women and children died. Airbus wins the new contracts for replacements of old aircraft. The US and their church of money lost out. It's no wonder Trump wants to reset that deal. Iran should also turn to Sukhoi for their short range aircraft. Maybe throw Embraer a few bob to piss off the yanks. Show Brazil that BRICS must remain intact.

Without a doubt a chara. Iran is a force for peace and stability in the region. The Empire of Chaos sees the stabilizing force of Iran as a threat to its continuing reign of terror.
What do you think of Ken O'Keefe? He's a bit of a one world sort of fellow, but I think his heart is in the right place. I'm proud that he has embraced his Irish roots and is one of us.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
What do you think of Ken O'Keefe? He's a bit of a one world sort of fellow, but I think his heart is in the right place. I'm proud that he has embraced his Irish roots and is one of us.

Never heard of him a chara, I'll have to look him up. Do you have any links that I should look at?

Never heard of him a chara, I'll have to look him up. Do you have any links that I should look at?
He was a young lad who went off in the first Iraq war in the early nineties. Cracking lad. He got pissed off with the murder and now he has had to invoke the Irish citizenship through his grandmother.A bit one worldy, but a good lad.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
He was a young lad who went off in the first Iraq war in the early nineties. Cracking lad. He got pissed off with the murder and now he has had to invoke the Irish citizenship through his grandmother.A bit one worldy, but a good lad.
Im afraid he's just like Omar Bagman of the BdS a money man
Great man to talk and bellow no substance but well off now.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator

Oh I heard this fellow speak before - a great guy. Very brave to expose the crimes of the US and Zionist Régimes.

Last edited:

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Oh I hear this fellow speak before - a great guy. Very brave to expose the crimes of the US and Zionist Régimes.
You never heard of him a few posts back and you listen to one clip and you are totally taken in by him. A willing devotee. This guy casts his net and hopes to catch the gullible, he rakes it in and you the willing fools.
But sure dosent he make the right noises.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
You never heard of him a few posts back and you listen to one clip and you are totally taken in by him. A willing devotee. This guy casts his net and hopes to catch the gullible, he rakes it in and you the willing fools.
But sure dosent he make the right noises.

I had heard several lectures of his before - I had just forgotten his name.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
I had heard several lectures of his before - I had just forgotten his name.
He made quite the impact on you so.
You love Omar Bagman so why wouldn't you love this clown, he's a chancer but isn't he keeping you dullards occupied with his storytelling and that's to be commended.

RockingRock

Political Irish
The Judeo-Masonic Ones that are controlling and dividing us all. But that alone is not enough to explain to the full scope of what is going on. So let's start by breaking up the Word. Judeo-Masonic.
[LIST]
[*]Judeo is referencing Powerful Jews.

[*]Masonic is referencing Powerful Freemasons.
[/LIST]
Together they form what I call the Judeo-Masonic Hidden Hand. Each of these groups has aspirations for control. But they also work together for another purpose. Before we get into that it's needed for me to explain what each currently controls in terms of land.
[LIST]
[*]The Judeo Side controls Israel.

[*]The Masonic Side controls the West with it's capstone positions located in the whitehouse.
[/LIST]
The Masonic Side is attempting to fulfill an agreement with the Judeo Side. This has been going on quite some time (Even started a war to justify it and set them up as godlike) and we are at the stage where they are trying to put the middle east in the hands of Israel because they need the region in any future conflict.

The reason they flooded the West with immigrants was simple. They wanted to give rise to hate, anger and division so that the people would support troop deployments in and around the middle east in the name of taking out terrorism. They are systematically destroying nations in the region and installing those sympathetic to Israel.

But more importantly, It was the only way in which they could set society up with a paradigm where the masses would accept chips, body scanners, among the myriad of other freedom taking, right snuffing and supposedly nation protecting measures, Which would be needed to combat the people as they try to stop the NWO plan. It's also the reason the US attacked itself on 9/11. Think on that. Real Hard.
And we march onward. Now you know. Don't let this knowledge go to waste.