• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Why Do Virtually All Supporters Of Israel Support US Warmongering?

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
Every time I log into Twitter, or here, or look at MSM I find supporters of Israel demonising Russia, the Syrian government, Iran, the Lebanon, North Korea, Venezuela etc. Spreading the relevant propaganda..

Any country the US targets with aggression be it by propaganda/demonisation via the MSM, sanctions, war by proxy or actual war is subsequently demonised by supporters of Israel. If it wasn't already...

I mean, it's one thing to support Israel. Many people do despite that country's litany of crimes, but why is there seemingly unanimous agreement between supporters of Israel when it comes to US aggression towards other countries?

I ask because I honestly cannot ever remember a supporter of Israel opposing any US aggression towards any other country in the last twenty years.

Yet, I have often noticed that people who aren't obvious Israel supporters have sometimes opposed US aggression, and sometimes supported it.

But strong supporters of Israel never oppose it.

Why is this?

Youngdan

Legend
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Is it possible that it is you that has the warped thinking.

Peter Hitchens opposed Iraq and most of these wars but souports Israel. Vladimir Putin is similar.

There's almost certainly more -- but the pragmatists-for-Israel get gently squeezed out of the media limelight as much as the anti-Zionists do. Globalist pyromaniacs do not like patriotism, pragmatism or principle.

I don't think the answer is complex here. It's a war of civilisation thing; the idea being that Israel is the beseiged frontier outpost protecting Western democracy against the hordes of bombers, flag burners and plane-jackers.

My first thought was to a certain extent Peter Hitchens, however in general goy supporters of Zionism generally tend to be rabid cheer leaders of the United States and NATO, while with Jewish Zionists their opinions on the other issues you mentioned are much more likely to vary- or at least that has been my experience.

Why Do Virtually All Supporters Of 'Palestine' Support

Russian/Syrian/Iranian Warmongering?:rolleyes:
Only AngloOftenWrong would claim that with the US Empire of Chaos laying siege to Russia's frontiers, threatening Iran with a nuclear strike on the pretext of hallucinations and arming cannibals in Syria, that it's Russia, Syria and Iran that are doing the warmongering. Welcome to the bizarre topsy-turvy universe of AngloOftenWrong.

Setantawatchl

That's a loaded a
Every time I log into Twitter, or here, or look at MSM I find supporters of Israel demonising Russia, the Syrian government, Iran, the Lebanon, North Korea, Venezuela etc. Spreading the relevant propaganda..

Any country the US targets with aggression be it by propaganda/demonisation via the MSM, sanctions, war by proxy or actual war is subsequently demonised by supporters of Israel. If it wasn't already...

I mean, it's one thing to support Israel. Many people do despite that country's litany of crimes, but why is there seemingly unanimous agreement between supporters of Israel when it comes to US aggression towards other countries?

I ask because I honestly cannot ever remember a supporter of Israel opposing any US aggression towards any other country in the last twenty years.

Yet, I have often noticed that people who aren't obvious Israel supporters have sometimes opposed US aggression, and sometimes supported it.

Why is this?
That's a loaded and biased post and full of assumptions.

GodsDog

That's a loaded and biased post and full of assumptions.
Hey, it sounds like Max could make a really good hasbara agent! :p

Maybe if you make him a good enough offer,
he'll turn and shill for Israel instead of attacking it.
Double win!

( Please forgive me for the heresy Max! :-D )

Setantawatchl

Why is this?
That post is completely made up. You are in cloud cuckoo land.
What you're doing is demonising those who don't share your view and by demonoising you can then say hateful things about them. That's typical extremist behaviour.