• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Why does the Irish media report every job gain but never job losses?

Wnoa

Political Irish
My dream is one where our citizens organise a national boycott of RTE.
Just imagine how powerful the people would feel if RTE was taken down, it would shake the establishment to the core and energise the population like never before

Olli Rehn

Legend
Political Irish
My dream is one where our citizens organise a national boycott of RTE.
Just imagine how powerful the people would feel if RTE was taken down, it would shake the establishment to the core and energise the population like never before
That would be a big mistake.
The boys and girls from Montrose do a great job:
RTÉ documentary reveals two HSE consultants were paid nearly €30,000 for work they didn’t do | JOE.ie
Irish consultants suck the HSE dry- and you and your ilk blame the new Irish.

Wnoa

Political Irish
Sorry but this issue with consultants has been going on for many years and RTE should have covered it years ago.
They may be good some of the time but in general they're rotten to the core. I have to hand it to them though they are far more clever than BBC or C4 in hiding their bias and appearing to be on the side of the people.
One example of why they are rotten is you will never see them exposing the African gangs causing chaos in Tyrrellstown but you will see plenty about the Irish being racist towards immigrants

Olli Rehn

Legend
Political Irish
Sorry but this issue with consultants has been going on for many years and RTE should have covered it years ago.
They may be good some of the time but in general they're rotten to the core. I have to hand it to them though they are far more clever than BBC or C4 in hiding their bias and appearing to be on the side of the people.
One example of why they are rotten is you will never see them exposing the African gangs causing chaos in Tyrrellstown but you will see plenty about the Irish being racist towards immigrants
You can be sure that there will be stuff about African gangs as well in the future.